PDA

View Full Version : cycle cold feet

xxiv
06-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Have any of you guys gotten cold feet before a cycle? I have been second guessing my diet, training and cycle choice and keep pushing my next cycle further back.
Is this common?

longBallLima
06-13-2013, 10:45 AM
Have any of you guys gotten cold feet before a cycle? I have been second guessing my diet, training and cycle choice and keep pushing my next cycle further back.
Is this common?

what's your cycle, if you dont mind my asking? when did you run your last one? what was it?

be it PH or AAS, which i've only done once, i like to make sure my training and diet is dialed in before i start, so i get what you're saying.

xxiv
06-13-2013, 11:02 AM
My next is mechabol, trenazone and stano, my last was mechabol and trenazone in November.
A nice light and polite 6 week, fairly mild and predictable cycle. Last one I felt great and recovered fast and I am really looking forward to the strength.
I can't describe it, I feel like I should be working harder before I get my next boost from peds.

longBallLima
06-13-2013, 11:20 AM
My next is mechabol, trenazone and stano, my last was mechabol and trenazone in November.
A nice light and polite 6 week, fairly mild and predictable cycle. Last one I felt great and recovered fast and I am really looking forward to the strength.
I can't describe it, I feel like I should be working harder before I get my next boost from peds.

hey, there's something to it. push it back if you feel you can tune some other stuff before cycling.

now, not advocating that you should, but just trying to understand us ped users a bit better, why another PH run instead of actual gear?

xxiv
06-13-2013, 11:40 AM
hey, there's something to it. push it back if you feel you can tune some other stuff before cycling.

now, not advocating that you should, but just trying to understand us ped users a bit better, why another PH run instead of actual gear?

First and foremost...legality, I can't afford any trouble that would jeopardize my job. That and I'm afraid of needles.

weekend
06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
you have cold feet because your liver is crying in anticipation.

i had cold feet right before i ordered my cycle of test-e, mostly because i felt like a drug fiend about to inject stuff. once i had it, feet were warm. fuck i felt sick as hell the first week though, almost threw up like every night once i got in bed.

xxiv
06-13-2013, 12:05 PM

i had cold feet right before i ordered my cycle of test-e, mostly because i felt like a drug fiend about to inject stuff. once i had it, feet were warm. fuck i felt sick as hell the first week though, almost threw up like every night once i got in bed.

liver values, bp and cholesterol are typically fine... it's my hair and nipples that concern me the most.... which is odd considering I used to bleach and dye my hair and had some funky hair styles and I used to have stretched out nipple rings. The things I have the least control over now are the things I abused the worst as a teen.

BoneDaddy
06-13-2013, 12:09 PM
I've been pushing back and pushing back real gear for about 2 years. I'm sick of pushing back and waiting, so I took the leap. I understand where you're coming from, though, on both counts. Do what feels right to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Sick from what?

- - - Updated - - -

liver values, bp and cholesterol are typically fine... it's my hair and nipples that concern me the most.... which is odd considering I used to bleach and dye my hair and had some funky hair styles and I used to have stretched out nipple rings. The things I have the least control over now are the things I abused the worst as a teen.

Hair is over-rated.

burlyman30
06-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Wait until you want to start it. Don't do it just because you feel you are supposed to. You'll know when you are ready.

longBallLima
06-13-2013, 01:36 PM
First and foremost...legality, I can't afford any trouble that would jeopardize my job. That and I'm afraid of needles.

legality makes sense. the other upside of PHs/legal DSs is sourcing, you don't have to guess and/or go by reference to know if your stuff is legit.

h2s
06-13-2013, 01:41 PM
I don't get cold feet going into a cycle, only going into pct.

longBallLima
06-13-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't get cold feet going into a cycle, only going into pct.
my goal is to wait until next year for the next one, but i must admit im having a hard time waiting that long lol

xxiv
06-13-2013, 02:09 PM
my goal is to wait until next year for the next one, but i must admit im having a hard time waiting that long lol

That's how I felt in jan and feb just out of pct. When I was penciling my next cycle I was totally amped and couldn't wait. I had intended to start late april and now it's mid june and I'm still tweaking my diet and routine.

JM1000
06-13-2013, 02:41 PM

Do you know when your next show is?

longBallLima
06-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Do you know when your next show is?

im probably doing one november this year, but im doing physique and bodybuilding this time. i was a tad too big for physique on that last show, though i think i placed alright :D

JM1000
06-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Lol you kidding! you looked awesome! You are def ready for BBing, congrats by the way! which class are you?

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Wait until you want to start it. Don't do it just because you feel you are supposed to. You'll know when you are ready.

This advice also applicable "intimacy".

burlyman30
06-13-2013, 09:04 PM
This advice also applicable "intimacy".

Lol. True!

longBallLima
06-14-2013, 09:53 AM
Lol you kidding! you looked awesome! You are def ready for BBing, congrats by the way! which class are you?

thanks a lot bud! ill be a heavyweight. for physique, im usually the tallest height class, however they decide to divide that for any particular show (6' and up for the northern)

xxiv
06-18-2013, 02:45 PM
After starting this thread I have been feeling more anxious about getting things cooking. I am going to get bloods done soon, I have a physical schedule for tomorrow. I want to get full bloods done and I'll take my next step from there.