PDA

View Full Version : Qunol COQ10(Liquid)

Grape Ape
06-14-2013, 08:08 PM
I was recently let go from a company I was doing some work for. They are one of the largest COQ10 companies in the U.S.

I have 12 unopened/sealed bottles with a 2015 expiration date. These are a liquid product and the same as we sell in store, but not in the Box.

COQ10 makes for some awesome cycle support. It's def my first go to. Even before I joined the company.

These retail for $29.99 but I'd be willing to part with them for around $15 a piece.

Let me know if there is any interest and we can go from there.

weakling
06-15-2013, 09:01 AM
I was recently let go from a company I was doing some work for. They are one of the largest COQ10 companies in the U.S.

I have 12 unopened/sealed bottles with a 2015 expiration date. These are a liquid product and the same as we sell in store, but not in the Box.

COQ10 makes for some awesome cycle support. It's def my first go to. Even before I joined the company.

These retail for $29.99 but I'd be willing to part with them for around $15 a piece.

Let me know if there is any interest and we can go from there.

I guess I could just google it but do you feel it does for you during cycle? Sorry to hear about the job loss

Grape Ape
06-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Phenominal hear health, immune system, cholesterol and blood pressure support, and it may help with lethargy. Especially in anyone over 30. Anecdotal evidence of some joint support, and there's studies backing it for boosting cognitive function.

I take it on cycle for It's heart health. It's usually prescribed/advised for those on station drugs.

O_RYAN_007
06-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Phenominal hear health, immune system, cholesterol and blood pressure support, and it may help with lethargy. Especially in anyone over 30. Anecdotal evidence of some joint support, and there's studies backing it for boosting cognitive function.

I take it on cycle for It's heart health. It's usually prescribed/advised for those on station drugs.

statins or station drugs?

USN HM 350Z
06-16-2013, 11:36 AM
is this the version with the artificial sweeteners? deal on a 6 pack?

Grape Ape
06-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Yes, I believe it has sucralose. The ammount must be minimal at best as serving size is only 2 tea spoons.

I'll do 6 bottles for $75 shipped. Can't beat that price.

You still have that fancy bottle of E-spray I want. Willing to trade?

Grape Ape
06-16-2013, 05:44 PM
statins or station drugs?
Statin drugs.

tech123
06-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Nice price. Are any of these still available?