PDA

View Full Version : lower test levels

longBallLima
06-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Say someone needs to get blood work showing low test levels this week, for a good reason or not lol
Say this someone has posession of certain suppressive substances such as test p, sd, mechabol... would it be effective to do 1 or 2 doses of any of these compounds just for this purpose? Would said doses cause enough shutdown to require any mitigation? Is that a stupid strategy if you only have a couple of days to get the bloods? This hypothetical individual does not consume alcohol

longBallLima
06-16-2013, 11:22 AM
BTW There's also some iml halo and other less suppressive options are dermacrine,osta rx...

USN HM 350Z
06-16-2013, 11:29 AM
test P would show elevated Test levels. I think the best for shut down would probably be SD. I would never recommend though lol

longBallLima
06-16-2013, 11:34 AM
test P would show elevated Test levels. I think the best for shut down would probably be SD. I would never recommend though lol

i was thinking that being a short ester and all, a couple of days after a shot, maybe it'd be lower? maybe it makes no sense

apparently theres a couple of ultradrol caps leftover from a cycle too.

now, as to recommending against it, what are the major downsides here?

oh, another important bit of info, we're talking about someone who may be in the 700-800s and wants to get to 300-500s sometime this week.

thanks!

USN HM 350Z
06-16-2013, 11:40 AM
i was thinking that being a short ester and all, a couple of days after a shot, maybe it'd be lower? maybe it makes no sense

apparently theres a couple of ultradrol caps leftover from a cycle too.

now, as to recommending against it, what are the major downsides here?

oh, another important bit of info, we're talking about someone who may be in the 700-800s and wants to get to 300-500s sometime this week.

thanks!

I think the Test P would still show elevated during this short of a time line. My main issue with the SD/UD would be even in a single dose I am willing to bet it would be enough to cause pretty decent shut down and may require quite a bit of time to return to normal. I don't know for sure that the levels could drop that fast in a weeks time, but anything is possible.

Coolazice
06-16-2013, 11:45 AM
Didn't Stickman have bloodwork showing SD's suppression after a single dose was used?

xxiv
06-16-2013, 12:49 PM
i would be very interested to see blood work after a short cycle of sd for evidence of shut down.

pman42
06-16-2013, 02:24 PM
apparently guggul is anti-androgenic. take a shitload of that and don't sleep for 2 days before the test. watch some Oprah channel

longBallLima
06-16-2013, 02:29 PM
apparently guggul is anti-androgenic. take a shitload of that and don't sleep for 2 days before the test. watch some Oprah channel
Lol Oprah oughta do it

longBallLima
06-16-2013, 10:15 PM
OK, so following USN's advice on the UD and SD. i think the supression from dermacrine wouldnt be significant in such a short period of time. what do you guys think about mecha or halo extreme?