PDA

View Full Version : 1-androstenolone cycle

hardestgainer
06-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Hey everyone Im new here but I was on the PP forum for a few years and this is my first run on something in awhile. Ive dropped about 10lbs of fat over the past couple months but Ive still got more to go, its all just hanging onto my lower abs.

So I picked up a couple bottle of this stuff and was just wanting to possibly get feedback on how all this looks.
Goal: Recomp- lose about 5lbs fat and and keep at least a couple lbs muscle after PCT

1-androstenolone: 3ml in morning/2ml afternoon/3ml at night- this equals out to a 45 day cycle
Clen- every other week at 80-100mcg
Anything else I should add to this? Maybe pmag?
PCT: Form XT, Liver Juice, TCF-1
SERM: Tamox 20/20/10/10

Training: Im thinking about switching it up and going to German Volume Training, any input on this?

I tried to read up about this product as much as possible but there wasnt a ton of info on it like all the PP stuff I used that had good writeups. Also just a side note, is there anything close to the original 1T made by PP? That was hands down the best thing Ive ever used.

Sperwer
06-20-2013, 02:54 AM
How old are you?

What's your nutrition and diet plan? That's the first consideration! The gear won't help much in the long run unless you've got those charted out and have the discipline to follow the plan.

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-20-2013, 06:22 AM
Sounds like you've been doing great killing the fat natty. I bet you could lose more weight by tweaking what you are doing now, rather than jumping on Clen, and 1-androstenolone.

Maybe add some fasted low intensity cardio? Everybody is different, but a cyclic Keto diet + fasted hiking has worked for me in the past. Maybe add ECA?

hardestgainer
06-20-2013, 12:57 PM
How old are you?

What's your nutrition and diet plan? That's the first consideration! The gear won't help much in the long run unless you've got those charted out and have the discipline to follow the plan.
24, started lifting at 15 was on my schools Olympic lifting team, so I've got some good training experience under my belt.

As far as diet goes while I was cutting I had switched to a keto diet, for this I wasnt planning on doing keto again unless you guys think it would be beneficial? I just assumed because I'm still looking to add a little bit of muscle, keto might not be idea. My plan was to get 1.5g protein, 1g carb, .5g fat per lb of bodyweight.

Also I track my meals on my fitness pal so I do try to have it dialed in as best as possible

hardestgainer
06-20-2013, 01:12 PM
Sounds like you've been doing great killing the fat natty. I bet you could lose more weight by tweaking what you are doing now, rather than jumping on Clen, and 1-androstenolone.

Maybe add some fasted low intensity cardio? Everybody is different, but a cyclic Keto diet + fasted hiking has worked for me in the past. Maybe add ECA?
Ya I may be able to, I definitely hit a roadblock with the fat loss I was pushing really hard though, for the past two months I was working out 6 days a week, and in between every set I did HIT cardio, something I had learned about from Jim Stoppani. Also for the past month I had switched to a keto diet, my body never really kicked back into gear though, the lethargy was something I struggled with.

As far as ECA I had looked into it, and read some have even suggested every week alternate between clen and eca. But I had read from some that they seemed to believe clen actually had less sides than eca as long as the doses were kept to 120mcg max per day and didn't use it for long time frames. I think I just felt a little weird having to buy broncaid as a supplement :confused:

I'll see about doing some fasted cardio to add into it, might not have time to do more than 20 minutes or so in the mornings