PDA

View Full Version : When a ph is making you feel crap does it pass?

Iopu
06-20-2013, 11:51 AM
I am only new to ph's and I have found that I feel just awful on them (stacked with test e).
This includes trenazone which I was under the impression is mild on the liver. So it's not liver stress?
Does this feeling pass?

Cobalt
06-20-2013, 12:29 PM
There really is no solid answer for this.

There is a chance that it could pass, IF it is because of the PH.

Lack of sleep or calorie intake can cause the lethargy.

Trenazone never gave me any lethargy issues, but it is different for everyone.

Iopu
06-20-2013, 12:37 PM
There really is no solid answer for this.

There is a chance that it could pass, IF it is because of the PH.

Lack of sleep or calorie intake can cause the lethargy.

Trenazone never gave me any lethargy issues, but it is different for everyone.

Thanks for your reply. It's not lack of sleep or food causing the lethargy. Unfortunately for me!

jw390898
06-21-2013, 12:52 AM
It is not likely to pass on its own if you feel rest and diet is in tact.

What supports if anything are you running - the other element is to ensure you are using good multivitamin etc to limit the taxing nature of these cycles on your body.

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-21-2013, 04:50 AM
Sometimes if it makes you feel like shit right at the get go it might get better later on into the cycle. I assume this is because you're body produces enzymes to metabolize it more quickly. Also with PH/DS that rapidly shift fluid balance you can count on some sort of temporary electrolyte imbalance early on until your body has adapted to the new "normal". Nothing you can do here but start at a low dose, eat heavy, drink heavy and hope your kidneys can sort it out for you.

If the shit feeling starts later in usually it is because of toxicity issues, and it's probably going to get worse. If you step down the dose it may help.

Remember that most PH/DS are hell on the lipids/bp/heart/liver/kidneys/immune system/hpta, and if any of these start to take a pounding you are going to feel it.

DJM
06-21-2013, 07:08 AM
time to switch to real aas, 'makes you feel great' -(borat voice)

Freepressright
06-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Trenazone, while not methylated, can and does affect liver values. Some people find it to be harsh, while others don't. Everyone is different.

I've met and talked to guys who didn't feel worth a rat's ass on it, and others who felt good.

h2s
06-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Generally if a compound makes you feel lethargic, it will get progressively worse, not better, over the length of the cycle.

DJM
06-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Generally if a compound makes you feel lethargic, it will get progressively worse, not better, over the length of the cycle.

who wants to be lethargic on cycle when you wanna train hard and are looking for energy n drive

h2s
06-21-2013, 09:26 AM
who wants to be lethargic on cycle when you wanna train hard and are looking for energy n drive

Yeah, being lethargic sucks. One of the reasons I never cared to try SD. Guys talking about feeling like shit for 4 weeks, just to have some glycogen retention and loss.

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-21-2013, 10:02 AM
The cruelest irony of SD is that you're lethargic the whole godamn day, but you can't sleep the whole godamn night. It is an undeniable sexifier though, and the lethargy disappears the second you touch a weight.

machdaddy
06-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Wouldn't this be the time where Dermacrine shines? The last time on DMZ 2.0 I was dragging but had to cut it short for other reasons. This time I started the cycle with Derma and it is a lot better. I didn't wait until I felt like crap to take something.

Iopu
06-23-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm on test e. I have to drop the trenazone tomorrow. I can't go on, it's not just lethargy but my heads a mess on it. I feel hazy and I can't really think straight.

Iopu
06-26-2013, 04:21 AM
I shouldn't have been so quick to blame the trenazone. I bumped up my test dose to 600mg at the same time I started it. It was just too much steroids for me in general why I wasn't feeling good.