PDA

View Full Version : Bicep Secret

olddawg
06-20-2013, 04:38 PM
I finally found out what will work for my biceps. Man, I've been trying to grow them forever, but I've always had more bracheordialis activation in my forearms and they would burn before the biceps. Today, I finally found a sweet spot with my wrists and had bicep fatigue first!!!!!! yeaaaaaaa!!!!

If I rotate my wrists palm toward elbow, all the way and then dumbbell curl it feels as though I disengage my brach altogether and I can finally feel my biceps working through the the motion, and the squeeze, lactic acid burn like never before, i'm so excited and I just can't hide it.....

Lookout dj, only 5 more years and i'll be 21"

Jelisej
06-20-2013, 04:42 PM
You've got me interested on this part: "I've always had more bracheordialis activation in my forearms"

burlyman30
06-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Very cool. Glad it's working for you. I always found that putting the bicep in a stretched position like incline bench curls and keeping the elbows behind the body deactivated the brachialis. Also, try Gironda body drag curls... with either db or bb.

olddawg
06-20-2013, 06:36 PM
had to google that, have to try it with a straight wrist and see if it works

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04x3G_Vyh0I

olddawg
06-20-2013, 07:13 PM
You've got me interested on this part: "I've always had more bracheordialis activation in my forearms"

why so?

- - - Updated - - -

in an unrelated matter:
Little Britain Gym (http://retardo.dk/videos.php?id=1329)

Jelisej
06-20-2013, 07:25 PM
I did not really expect this kind of an answer, but yeah that was a stupid post.

olddawg
06-20-2013, 07:43 PM
I did not really expect this kind of an answer, but yeah that was a stupid post.

lol, I don't think I understood you in the first post jj. When I have done my curls I've always experienced fatigue in my brach before my bicep. So I'd always have to stop my curls before my bicep would get tired because my brach was so sore I couldn't continue. This made it hard for me to really work my biceps. I never could really

markam
06-21-2013, 04:35 AM
why so?

in an unrelated matter:
Little Britain Gym (http://retardo.dk/videos.php?id=1329)

Very funny.

BTW, the Vince Gironda video was useful!

DJM
06-21-2013, 07:13 AM
its not happening, theyve mutated since last cycle and havent budged......no jk did a commercial with gsp yesterday for rushfit (i wasnt in it lol), talked a bit bout random shit, but he was awed by the arms and asked what i was doing lol

the last 6months i train them every workout, either bis or tris, maybe 8sets of 15reps, and they just stay pumped and full,nothing nuts for growth......prior i didnt put alot into them because of symetry but im no true bodybuilder so fk it.............again its not happening calf boy (which btw ask jm1000 mine are as sick as yours without flexing lol)

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-21-2013, 07:34 AM
Very cool. Glad it's working for you. I always found that putting the bicep in a stretched position like incline bench curls and keeping the elbows behind the body deactivated the brachialis. Also, try Gironda body drag curls... with either db or bb.

The you-tube video of this is awesome. I got quite a bit out of watching this.

The Vince Gironda Body Drag Curl - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04x3G_Vyh0I)

burlyman30
06-21-2013, 08:02 AM
The you-tube video of this is awesome. I got quite a bit out of watching this.

The Vince Gironda Body Drag Curl - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04x3G_Vyh0I)

She still wasn't doing them quite right. Lol. Elbows should protrude back as you keep the bar a couple inches from your body the whole time. instead of swinging the weight in an arc shaped movement, its more of an up and down linear movement.

O_RYAN_007
06-21-2013, 08:15 AM
its not happening, theyve mutated since last cycle and havent budged......no jk did a commercial with gsp yesterday for rushfit (i wasnt in it lol), talked a bit bout random shit, but he was awed by the arms and asked what i was doing lol

the last 6months i train them every workout, either bis or tris, maybe 8sets of 15reps, and they just stay pumped and full,nothing nuts for growth......prior i didnt put alot into them because of symetry but im no true bodybuilder so fk it.............again its not happening calf boy (which btw ask jm1000 mine are as sick as yours without flexing lol)

Taking that CT Fletcher advice I see! Very nice!

olddawg
06-21-2013, 08:34 AM
She still wasn't doing them quite right. Lol. Elbows should protrude back as you keep the bar a couple inches from your body the whole time. instead of swinging the weight in an arc shaped movement, its more of an up and down linear movement.

like a pair of scissors opening and closing

as if he needs the help OMG

DJM
06-21-2013, 09:13 AM

hes cool, straight to the point just fkn work............gotta get one of those isymfs ts

olddawg
06-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Imma make a run for Dj's bi's, i'll get around to starting a thread about it. Now that I can exhaust them i'm motivated that things will be different with their growth . I'm thinking they are around 16 16.5 not sure so it's only 4.5 inches no biggie lol there could also be some genetics involved that may limit me, we'll see. Motivation DJ!

DJM
06-21-2013, 09:20 AM
genetics i have 9 inch wrists n 16ish forarms maybe 17 now

DJM
06-21-2013, 09:20 AM
just give up n let me have this fuck

burlyman30
06-21-2013, 09:23 AM
like a pair of scissors opening and closing

Pretty much. And you can adjust the feel of it by how far your elbows go back and how close to your chest the bar travels. For what its worth, I prefer to use DBs.

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-21-2013, 09:26 AM
genetics i have 9 inch wrists n 16ish forarms maybe 17 now

Wow! Nate and I know a club where you would be very popular.

burlyman30
06-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Imma make a run for Dj's bi's, i'll get around to starting a thread about it. Now that I can exhaust them i'm motivated that things will be different with their growth . I'm thinking they are around 16 16.5 not sure so it's only 4.5 inches no biggie lol there could also be some genetics involved that may limit me, we'll see. Motivation DJ!

May just wanna use synthol... :rolleyes:

burlyman30
06-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Nate and I…

So you're a couple now?

burlyman30
06-21-2013, 09:36 AM

This made me laugh. I certainly have no illusions of sporting 21s. Heck, when I started working out they were 10.5. Barely bigger than your wrist! 18s would look great on me and my 7 inch wrists... never had em that big yet... I'll shoot for that. Something measurable, yet achievable.

olddawg
06-21-2013, 09:40 AM

ha ha ha ha, can't even imagine myself with arms that big, you're probably right, I should focus on my calves

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-21-2013, 09:56 AM
So you're a couple now?

On thursdays, but he says he doesn't want to be exclusive.

milehighguy
06-21-2013, 10:15 AM
21's DJ...damn

Must be nice... shirts hard to find or do you just wear wife beaters everywhere?

LBC-83
06-21-2013, 10:38 AM
May just wanna use synthol... :rolleyes:

3cc's, 3cc's.....3cc's, 3cc's

olddawg
06-21-2013, 10:45 AM

oh yeah I forgot to address that from burly, I was busy reading some of jj's posts.....I never knew that's how he got them so big. lbc, that's like 12c's lol

olddawg
06-21-2013, 10:57 AM
21's DJ...damn

Must be nice... shirts hard to find or do you just wear wife beaters everywhere?

he had to cut the sleeves off of his tux for his wedding
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KDZUu9NSK0k/T3HT83mS4kI/AAAAAAAAA24/NtVYsLgcUJI/s1600/HK7s.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this pic was pre synthol though

JM1000
06-21-2013, 11:39 AM
He wears XXl, sleeves are tight lol, pretty swole imo!

DJM
06-21-2013, 01:17 PM
21's DJ...damn

shirts my wife wants me to wear yeah fkn hard......under armour and similar stuff is fine..........i wear beaters around the house or to beach if its hot, but i dont really show things off....ill wear long sleeves to the gym alot even, jm1000 will attest to that lol.....my wife hates that attitude......if i do wear a tank top to a friends house theres always the 'fk man you workout alot, your arms what happened'.....seeing loose clothes can make one look fat i guess (she thought i was fat when she was first checking me out, wore a bball jersey one day and she told me she was ....oh fk hes cute AND built lol)

honest to fkn god, i can never get that vein that runs through the bicep that everyone has......all over the forearms, they hit the bi and branch away, the vein in my tri is big, in my bi theres like a Y going left and right of the front head, drives me nuts that even fat guys have it lol

- - - Updated - - -

in my ass lol, i wish my ass was fuller lol, fkn flat ,legs are fine wish the ass was bigger to complete the lower look lol
sounds retarded but ............

BoneDaddy
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
hes cool, straight to the point just fkn work............gotta get one of those isymfs ts

So you're a couple now?

Does Big Rob now this?

in my ass lol, i wish my ass was fuller lol, fkn flat ,legs are fine wish the ass was bigger to complete the lower look lol

Want me to fill it up for you?

burlyman30
06-21-2013, 01:41 PM

Saw that one coming as soon as I saw his post. Hahaha.

BoneDaddy
06-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Saw that one coming as soon as I saw his post. Hahaha.

I was NOT letting that one slide! lol

DJM
06-21-2013, 01:49 PM

Does Big Rob now this?

only if you pet me during, i wanna feel loved n not a piece of ass

BoneDaddy
06-21-2013, 01:56 PM
only if you pet me during, i wanna feel loved n not a piece of ass

Ppfftt.....I don't even do that for my wife!

olddawg
06-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Well, I have the bicep vein AND a big ass :p

shirts my wife wants me to wear yeah fkn hard......under armour and similar stuff is fine..........i wear beaters around the house or to beach if its hot, but i dont really show things off....ill wear long sleeves to the gym alot even, jm1000 will attest to that lol.....my wife hates that attitude......if i do wear a tank top to a friends house theres always the 'fk man you workout alot, your arms what happened'.....seeing loose clothes can make one look fat i guess (she thought i was fat when she was first checking me out, wore a bball jersey one day and she told me she was ....oh fk hes cute AND built lol)

honest to fkn god, i can never get that vein that runs through the bicep that everyone has......all over the forearms, they hit the bi and branch away, the vein in my tri is big, in my bi theres like a Y going left and right of the front head, drives me nuts that even fat guys have it lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and, the glutes are striated

BoneDaddy
06-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Well, I have the bicep vein AND a big ass :p

- - - Updated - - -

and, the glutes are striated

That last sentence made it move a lil'.....

olddawg
06-21-2013, 06:20 PM
That last sentence made it move a lil'.....
ballgazer!

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/10567889/2/stock-photo-10567889-bodybuilder-eating-banana.jpg

olddawg
06-22-2013, 05:46 AM
hey jj, what's that avi? interesting

markam
06-22-2013, 06:43 AM
hey jj, what's that avi? interesting

Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=otnop)

olddawg
06-22-2013, 07:10 AM
ha ha I googled already and couldn't really find the org's mission

olddawg
06-22-2013, 07:14 AM
best I can gather is they are some sort of revolutionary consultants, real or fake or both, and knowing that, I still have no idea

markam
06-22-2013, 07:21 AM
best I can gather is they are some sort of revolutionary consultants, real or fake or both, and knowing that, I still have no idea

Yep, not sure either, but you could buy a T-shirt. LOL

Otnop T-shirt by Thierry (http://www.shirtcity.co.uk/otnop-t-shirt-47146?gclid=CKmO0ejd97cCFe7JtAodojsAVQ)

BoneDaddy
06-22-2013, 07:54 AM
Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=otnop)

Brilliant!

olddawg
06-22-2013, 08:14 AM
ha ha, beats getting tattooed!

olddawg
06-28-2013, 07:50 AM
DOMS in my biceps for the first time! Yeah!!!