PDA

View Full Version : New Iron Legion Product: Iron Legion Salvo Topical Carrier

h2s
06-21-2013, 12:37 PM
Very good timing.

New product announcement from Iron Legion: Iron Legion Salvo. I am actually quite excited about this one, and it also seems to be well timed. This is a topical carrier which you can mix your own powders into for topical application (hormone or otherwise). For those who do not use hormones, this can also be beneficial for making transdermal Yohimbine and/or Clenbuterol applications. For those who do use hormones, BoardAdmin of PHF is about to open a raw powder store.

milehighguy
06-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Interested to see what they will carry

longBallLima
06-21-2013, 01:26 PM
this shall deliver my trestolone. oh yes, it shall

edit- what MW does it carry? same as DMSO?

BoneDaddy
06-21-2013, 01:38 PM
So you could mix this with Clen and/or yohimbe for a Dermatherm type product?

h2s
06-21-2013, 02:36 PM
this shall deliver my trestolone. oh yes, it shall

edit- what MW does it carry? same as DMSO?

Not much detail out yet, but I would assume similar.

So you could mix this with Clen and/or yohimbe for a Dermatherm type product?

Yessir.

Cobalt
06-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Very nice.

For those who do use hormones, BoardAdmin of PHF is about to open a raw powder store.

YES.

Sorrow
06-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Hmm. Interesting. Potential way to lesson the strain on the old kidneys and liver, this could be important down the road. Or could be that I'm misunderstanding. Still though could open some new research paths for people.

nate3993
06-21-2013, 07:16 PM
topical epiandro anyone?? :)

Rodja
06-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Systemic and localized carrier?

totalflexblog
06-23-2013, 08:43 AM
what MW does it carry?

<500u

Systemic and localized carrier?

Systemic.

h2s
06-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Systemic.

You are much more knowledgeable than I, but I thought the systemic vs. Localized would depend on what was being added to the carrier. For example, 4dhea vs. Yohimbine.

totalflexblog
06-23-2013, 02:18 PM
I thought the systemic vs. Localized would depend on what was being added to the carrier. For example, 4dhea vs. Yohimbine.

There are ways to create formulas to enhance localised effects, but this formula is designed to facilitate the penetration into systemic circulation of lipophilic molecules.

h2s
06-23-2013, 04:06 PM
There are ways to create formulas to enhance localised effects, but this formula is designed to facilitate the penetration into systemic circulation of lipophilic molecules.

Appreciate the response as always.

mahatma
07-16-2013, 05:40 AM
Where oh where have all the good powders gone, anyone PM please.

h2s
07-16-2013, 08:32 AM
Where oh where have all the good powders gone, anyone PM please.

Prohormoneforum sells raw powders. If you are asking for illicit AAS powders, wrong message board.

mahatma
07-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Prohormoneforum sells raw powders. If you are asking for illicit AAS powders, wrong message board.

Cool, nope, understood.

many thanks

blueboogie
07-30-2013, 05:09 PM
Before everyone spends their hard earned money on putting methyls in Salvo, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do when the purpose of the methyl group at the 17th position is to make it bioavailable orally. Putting it in a TD will yield less results. It is more appropriate for stuff like Trestolone, Dienolone, Trenavar, Max LMG, etc. And if you're thinking esterified AAS like Test Prop, you are worlds better off using the no-ester form of any compound. The ester may help with solubility, but it doesn't help with absorption that I am aware of.

dacookiemonsta
07-31-2013, 09:18 PM
Before everyone spends their hard earned money on putting methyls in Salvo, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do when the purpose of the methyl group at the 17th position is to make it bioavailable orally. Putting it in a TD will yield less results. It is more appropriate for stuff like Trestolone, Dienolone, Trenavar, Max LMG, etc. And if you're thinking esterified AAS like Test Prop, you are worlds better off using the no-ester form of any compound. The ester may help with solubility, but it doesn't help with absorption that I am aware of.

A guy over at prohormone said he did a dienolone/trendione td (he actually had source to a bulk powder of the trendione) and it was a pretty kickass combo.

romangod
11-27-2013, 10:55 AM

Can this localized effect be created with salvo? (delivering compound directly to flanks and chest fat cells?)