PDA

View Full Version : Trenazone and.... ?

campcoll88
06-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Currently running my homebrew trenazone cycle. Its only a week but no sides so far. When i ran mecha i had BP spikes like a mofo from the start so I'm really liking Tren solo.

Trenazone (ml) -1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5
Androgentx Delta 2- 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3

Also running andromass at 2 caps daily and will start 4-DHEA/5-alpha test base beginning week 3.

Goal is to gain strength and recomp. I only want to put on a little size.

My question is should I add Triumphalis, Mithras, or Prototype 11-Spray?

I really wanna avoid bloat as my last Mecha/Tren run I took a bit of superdrol and blew up like the fuckin Michelin man and people were asking tooo many questions about it.

I will start week 3 with my test base to avoid hormone fluctuations and hopefully minimize sides.
I was leaning towards Triumphalis or 11-spray as they both seem to have a recomp effect. However I must purchase Triumphalis. I already have 11-spray and mithras on hand.

Jack O'Neill
06-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Interesting to follow.

As for me I did a 7 weeks cycle of Tren 1.5/1.5/2/2/2/2/3 with nanodrol 1/1/1/1/0/0/0ml.

No sides at all during cycle.

What will you use as AI? And what are your protections (BP, liver,...) ?

campcoll88
06-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Running formastanzol at 3 pumps/2x daily as I dont have a lot of aromatizing compounds but I may bump it up to 5 pumps/2x when I add additional 4-dhea.

Supports include hawthorne, grape seed, celery seed, NAC and TUDCA if needed, super cissus, joint force, glucos./chrondroint, creatine,
flax seed/turmeric/ginger magical anti-inflammatory concoction.

PCT will be clomid daa erase anabeta elite

Have letro and exstane on hand as well as caber.

BrYmAsTeR
06-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Currently running my homebrew trenazone cycle. Its only a week but no sides so far. When i ran mecha i had BP spikes like a mofo from the start so I'm really liking Tren solo.

Trenazone (ml) -1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5
Androgentx Delta 2- 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3

Also running andromass at 2 caps daily and will start 4-DHEA/5-alpha test base beginning week 3.

Goal is to gain strength and recomp. I only want to put on a little size.

My question is should I add Triumphalis, Mithras, or Prototype 11-Spray?

I really wanna avoid bloat as my last Mecha/Tren run I took a bit of superdrol and blew up like the fuckin Michelin man and people were asking tooo many questions about it.

I will start week 3 with my test base to avoid hormone fluctuations and hopefully minimize sides.
I was leaning towards Triumphalis or 11-spray as they both seem to have a recomp effect. However I must purchase Triumphalis. I already have 11-spray and mithras on hand.

Fwiw, mithras does not seem to be bloating users (including me). I think it would suit your goals at the rec. dosage or slightly above.

campcoll88
06-24-2013, 01:42 PM
From the logs it does seem be a bit dry. I would also run at a low dose of 10mg for 42 days as I only have one bottle

h2s
06-25-2013, 01:17 PM
I think Mithras is a good call as well.