PDA

View Full Version : Two Transdermals?

Grape Ape
06-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Finally got a hold of a bottle of E-Spray, thanks to our very own USN HM 35oz and Qunol Supps for irresponsibly sending me a shit ton of COQ10 demo bottles.

Anyway, I'll be using this to finish up my 8 week stano/dermacrine cut, and was wondering about running two transdermals together. I usually apply Dermacrine first thing in the morning, but I know if I take Epiandro at night, I can't sleep.

The E-Spray is a light alcohol carrier that dries on very easily. Should I apply the E-Spray, let it dry, and then apply Dermacrine over? Or will this cause absorption and skin enzyme conversion issues? Should I give it a few hours inbetween each other?

I also have a bottle of eviscerate smolder I would like to use, but in that case I'll leave my abs clear of any other product. This is total transdermal takeover.

Okay that's all for now.

-Ape

olddawg
06-24-2013, 11:32 AM
though I've never done it, i'd try to use different areas for each, maybe get someone to use gloves on your back? I's been a while since I used a transdermal but seem to remember, shoulders back of arms, back, thighs, nutsack (derm) asscheeks all had receptors in them, i'm sure someone will speak up as to which are primary and which are secondary. The eviscerate I have been using before bed after showering, first time or two it's a bit uncomfortable but after that I got used to it

testosteronet
06-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Call me crazy, but I only apply Dermacrine at night. The sleep for me is phenominal! Been doing this now for about 4-6 weeks. Perhaps, you could give it a try.

HIXX504
06-24-2013, 12:00 PM
I think the best way to get the most out of both transdermals is to apply one in the morning and one in the evening.

Grape Ape
06-24-2013, 12:06 PM
Call me crazy, but I only apply Dermacrine at night. The sleep for me is phenominal! Been doing this now for about 4-6 weeks. Perhaps, you could give it a try.
That is a thought. I find it usuay wakes me up in the morning.

I think ill just end up applying the Dermacrine 4-5 hours later in the day. We will see, and I'll have to play around a little.

The E-Spray at the recommended 50 sprays takes up just about the whole body, so applying both is out of the question.

testosteronet
06-24-2013, 12:10 PM
I know I apply joint spray on top of the Dermacrine with no problem, not sure about the E-Spray.

Grape Ape
06-25-2013, 10:19 AM
The E-Spray dries so quickly, I think I'm going to try applying the Derm 3 hours later. See if I can feel the quick pick me up from the derm. Should be a good sign.

Also applying the E-Spray to my cock so ill hopefully grow a few extra inches, and then maybe Nate will be interested in me.

longBallLima
06-25-2013, 11:34 AM
The E-Spray dries so quickly, I think I'm going to try applying the Derm 3 hours later. See if I can feel the quick pick me up from the derm. Should be a good sign.

Also applying the E-Spray to my cock so ill hopefully grow a few extra inches, and then maybe Nate will be interested in me.

if you wanna grab nate's attention you might have to apply it to your butthole. he says that's his go to on another dude

h2s
06-25-2013, 01:24 PM
I know I apply joint spray on top of the Dermacrine with no problem, not sure about the E-Spray.

While I can see it working for both, spreading apart the applications would be best.

Jack O'Neill
06-26-2013, 03:19 AM
50 sprays cover all my body. If I would use Dermacrine I'd wait for few minutes. This is the time to dry for PN spray.

I just used 7 et 11 KT sprays only but not espray