PDA

View Full Version : August Cycle Help

Rocky98
06-25-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm going to do a 5 week recomp Epistane cycle beginning in August. Here's what I have in mind. Please let me know your thoughts; specifically if there is a better non-methyl PH to stack with Epi besides 1-Andro from AMS.

Cycle Length - 5 weeks
Epistane (probably Havoc but might try Epi-Strong) - 20, 30, 30, 40, 40
1-Andro (AMS) - 2 tablets per day
Dermacrine - 5 pumps per day

Support Supps: N2 Guard, R-ALA, Tumeric (take this throughout year), Fish Oil, Toco supp, Vitamin D (take this throughout year) and would like add a solo liver support supplement if someone can suggest one

PCT: 25mg HG Clomid, TCF-1, Forma-Stanzol, Toco supp

Any advice/help is appreciated. I'm 34 and have done a few PH cycles in the past. Some good and some not so good. This will probably be my last one using a methyl compound so I want to make it count and do it right.

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-25-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm going to do a 5 week recomp Epistane cycle beginning in August. Here's what I have in mind. Please let me know your thoughts; specifically if there is a better non-methyl PH to stack with Epi besides 1-Andro from AMS.

Cycle Length - 5 weeks
Epistane (probably Havoc but might try Epi-Strong) - 20, 30, 30, 40, 40
1-Andro (AMS) - 2 tablets per day
Dermacrine - 5 pumps per day

Support Supps: N2 Guard, R-ALA, Tumeric (take this throughout year), Fish Oil, Toco supp, Vitamin D (take this throughout year) and would like add a solo liver support supplement if someone can suggest one

PCT: 25mg HG Clomid, TCF-1, Forma-Stanzol, Toco supp

Any advice/help is appreciated. I'm 34 and have done a few PH cycles in the past. Some good and some not so good. This will probably be my last one using a methyl compound so I want to make it count and do it right.

Looks like a recomp stack to me. Got plans for the diet?

xxiv
06-25-2013, 10:29 AM
Is forma stan enough AI?

Rocky98
06-25-2013, 10:36 AM
I adopted IF last year and love it. I'll be using an IF and Anabolic Diet combo. No carbs Sunday to early Friday evening around 6pm. Carb load Friday evening and Saturday. 16 hour fast per day (eating window will be 12-8) with a 24 hour fast on Friday (fast will start at 6pm on Thursday and go to 6pm on Friday when carb load begins). Will keep calories between 1200 - 1500 Sunday through Thursday and then eat double this Friday and Saturday (give or take, I don't count calories Friday evening and Saturday during carb load). Will have about 170 grams of protein per day.

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-25-2013, 12:11 PM
That stack for that length shouldn't need an AI, certainly not a pharma AI. But hell it's always good to have one on hand right?

Glad to hear IF works for you Rocky. A lot of guys talk about having great results with it. I ran it for 12 weeks and just couldn't maintain mass. I think I wasn't recovering well during the day.

Rocky98
06-25-2013, 03:02 PM
I'd prefer not use a pharma AI, what if I kept Erase Pro on hand just in case any issues flare up. Would that be sufficient?

h2s
06-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Out of curiousity, what is the hesitation to a pharma AI?

Enuke65
06-25-2013, 03:41 PM
If you are thinking about erase I'd go with the original erase, you can control the dosing easier (25 mg caps vs 75 mg caps)
Aegis for liver protection

Rocky98
06-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Out of curiousity, what is the hesitation to a pharma AI?

Potency, not sure if something that strong is needed for this type of cycle. I'm not against it just would prefer to use something less potent. Is my thinking wrong on this? Should I go the pharma route for the AI?

markam
06-25-2013, 04:31 PM
If you are thinking about erase I'd go with the original erase, you can control the dosing easier (25 mg caps vs 75 mg caps)
Aegis for liver protection

Erase @ 75mg gave me and many others joint pain, and for me it was intolerable. I had some Erase pro so I ended up re capping them so they contained 50 mg. Unfortunately the other compounds in Erase pro were now a third less than their proper dosage, but at least it was better than throwing them away. Triazole is also worth looking at as an alternative to Erase.

Rocky98
06-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Should I start using Erase Pro at the very beginning of PCT? I've read that it's best to use it 4 weeks into PCT as Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione may slightly interfere with your HPTA reboot.