PDA

View Full Version : best stano drol clone right now?

weakling
06-25-2013, 02:42 PM
I miss you android v3. Anyway I've used stano elite in the past with godresultsbut it was out of production for a few months before it came back. For some reason that gives me concern. So what's the go to stano clone right now? I want to add it to my upcoming sdmz stack. Thanks

Enuke65
06-25-2013, 03:33 PM
good results from LGI

weakling
06-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Man I would like to get my hands on some e-spray but I'm just as likely to find cheap androhard

xxiv
06-25-2013, 03:40 PM
i have some lgi in my stash, I havn't used any lgi product yet but from what I have read they seem to be consistant and reliable. I would have liked to find some AH.

derekh83
06-25-2013, 04:07 PM
I like Ironflex stanozane. I am currently using it and have used it in the past. Socal nutrition, one of the board sponsors has it at a good price and they have a SS discount code.

nate3993
06-25-2013, 07:10 PM
I like Ironflex stanozane. I am currently using it and have used it in the past. Socal nutrition, one of the board sponsors has it at a good price and they have a SS discount code.

Dose, effects, etc???

LBC-83
06-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Ironflex Supplements’ Stanozane is a non-methylated compound that allows users to experience enhanced recovery, increased muscle hardness, and a decrease in body fat. In addition, Stanozane users will notice premium performance in the gym with intense energyand focus.

Stanozane’s non-methylated nature means it can be used standalone or alongside other compounds. Whether users stack Stanozane or run it solo, satisfactory progress should be expected.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 90

Ingredient: 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 200mg

- - - Updated - - -

Curious to hear other opinions on this product.

markam
06-26-2013, 07:10 AM
Although I think Androhard v3 is excellent, I like to take 3AH and 1 cap 200mgs stanodrol with a methylated compound, i.e. Triumphalis, and then 1 cap stano with subsequent doses.

As the methyl effect is much quicker, I find the stano works well at dealing with possible lethargy as I imagine the Stano and methyl will peak roughly the same time. I've tried both ways and the combination 0 3 AH & 3 Stano works best for me, and an added plus is that it makes your Androhard last longer. So glad I stocked up on AH:)

As to which brands, stick to the more well known ones and don't buy off ebay!

Macdon1588
06-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Personally, I'm hoping that Sperwer's first reincarnation is a AndroHard LV just like The first generation. I am thinking that if I run an oral cycle again, I'd like to run AH LV with Nanodrol to enhance the absorbency of the 'drol.

derekh83
06-26-2013, 11:38 AM
Dose, effects, etc???

I dosed mine both times at 600mg a day. The first time it was with trenazone and currently it is with mechabol. Good muscle hardening and leaning. I cant take it to late in the evening cause it will keep me up at night. Im going to finish up my cycle with 800mg of Stano and drop to the mecha to see how it differs.

Turbo6GN
06-26-2013, 06:59 PM
I ran it at 800mg per day with Alpha Mass by FRL. I think I bumped it up to 1g the last 10 days or so. I was pleased with the cycle, my avatar is me about 3-4 weeks into the 6 weeker. I'm going to run LGI this time, ran Ironflex the first time.

I'm going to stack the Stano with Triumphalis so I'm hoping for decent results.

milehighguy
06-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Don't know that it is best but LGI is legit. At 600-800 the aggression in the gym was nice. Had to be careful not to lose it because little things would set me off.

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-27-2013, 04:39 AM
Don't know that it is best but LGI is legit. At 600-800 the aggression in the gym was nice. Had to be careful not to lose it because little things would set me off.

Same here, LGI stano-200 very androgenic at 800. Lots of vascularity, hardness, aggression, acne, and strength.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-01-2013, 03:12 AM
IronFlex StanoZane (http://socal-nutrition.com/IronFlex-Supplements/IronFlex-Supplements-Stanozane) is very popular and we've had great feedback on it!

Hank!
07-02-2013, 02:45 PM
LGI for sure

WesleyInman
07-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Never tried any other brand but I am beta testing the Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro which is Stano-- and I will tell you straight out it is legit.

I am on day 10 and it is awesome already. If there is a better version out there. I want it.

Freepressright
07-03-2013, 06:03 AM
What are the thoughts on how taking it with a medium-chain triglyceride and grapefruit juice might enhance absorption?

Bucks
07-03-2013, 06:34 AM
Never tried any other brand but I am beta testing the Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro which is Stano-- and I will tell you straight out it is legit.

I am on day 10 and it is awesome already. If there is a better version out there. I want it.

I would defiantly like to compare it to Androhard after I run out of course.

Gotta love being hard as a rock esp when hitting up a club. LOL

Enuke65
07-03-2013, 07:56 AM
Until a new androhard makes an appearance I'm gonna dose 3 caps of AH v3 with 600 mg of stano to try and make my androhard last longer. Someone else mentioned it on here earlier, can't remember who, but I thought it was a pretty good idea.

Enuke65
07-03-2013, 07:58 AM

Just curious what you're dosing it at, label says each cap is 50 mg... at $40/ bottle that could get pricey

milehighguy
07-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Just curious what you're dosing it at, label says each cap is 50 mg... at $40/ bottle that could get pricey

I think there are multiple ingredients in the IML (BSL) version. All of these other Stano versions are just Stano. But I agree, sounds pricey.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

WesleyInman
07-03-2013, 09:40 AM
What are the thoughts on how taking it with a medium-chain triglyceride and grapefruit juice might enhance absorption?

I am not 100% positive about the MCT combo,or the benefit with this particular product, but this IML version has an ingredient that essentially is Grapefruit juice extract :)

I am running it 100mgs 2x per day, so 200mgs per day total. IML gave me the bottles for free, but they retail for $40 a piece..so yeah it's an $80 dollar run I am doing.

So far so good though in all honesty.

I think there are multiple ingredients in the IML (BSL) version. All of these other Stano versions are just Stano. But I agree, sounds pricey.

Yes the IML version is Stanolone/grapefruit extract/and piperine...Essentially it is Stanolone with a strategic delivery system.

I have to say I am actually impressed so far. I like it. Enough that I will use it again. With that being said, if there is a better version at a cheaper price, then I want that. Either way, I am a stanolone fan..this is my first run of oral Stanolone EVER...it is acting very much like masteron IMO.

weakling
07-03-2013, 12:07 PM
I've used androhard v3 and stano elite. I tried to pick up some stano 200 but the best deals I found were out of stock till the 10th. So I went ahead and picked up cel stano drol. Amazon has it for $25 bucks through multiple sellers. Wonder why so cheap compared to others. Anyway I'm stacking with SuperDMZ.... Should be fun!!!

jpk
07-03-2013, 04:05 PM
CEL Stano-Drol is only 150 mg per cap. The 200 mg caps of Stanozane from SoCal are a better deal.

milehighguy
07-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I've used androhard v3 and stano elite. I tried to pick up some stano 200 but the best deals I found were out of stock till the 10th. So I went ahead and picked up cel stano drol. Amazon has it for $25 bucks through multiple sellers. Wonder why so cheap compared to others. Anyway I'm stacking with SuperDMZ.... Should be fun!!!

I don't think CEL makes stano anymore. Those bottles may be older or expired which may explain the $25 price which is cheap.