PDA

View Full Version : Does androlean increase testosterone levels?

Iopu
06-26-2013, 03:30 PM
If someone was suffering with low test and they took some androlean would it fix them?

nate3993
06-26-2013, 03:49 PM
LMAO. there's your anwser ;)

longBallLima
06-26-2013, 04:02 PM
LOL give a hand nate :D

Iopu, it's a little more complex than that. Low test is a medical condition that involves many factors and one that often is never "fixed", but treated through things like TRT. i recommend you read burlyman's thread so you have an understanding of what low test and trt are.

milehighguy
06-26-2013, 08:09 PM
AndroLean fixing test levels?

xxiv
06-26-2013, 08:30 PM
the only thing to fix low test is higher test, well.... that or a sex change.

as per your similar post on phf, blood work is the only way to know where you stand.

Iopu
06-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks for your replies. I just did a cycle that ended in disaster. I switched brands of test e and started feeling awful. I don't know if the test was making me feel bad. Or if it was bunk and I was recovering without taking my serms!

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-27-2013, 04:12 AM
Thanks for your replies. I just did a cycle that ended in disaster. I switched brands of test e and started feeling awful. I don't know if the test was making me feel bad. Or if it was bunk and I was recovering without taking my serms!

That's a pretty valid point there, a valuable lesson from experience that other folks might overlook. Thanks for sharing. *writes in notebook* - if switching brands make sure everything is GTG before cycle.

weekend
06-27-2013, 09:48 AM
How long before you felt bad? You shouldn't crash off test e for at least 2 weeks, probably 3. If you felt shitty within days it's probably a contaminant.

longBallLima
06-27-2013, 10:19 AM

what was your cycle? what were your ancillaries?

Iopu
06-27-2013, 11:45 AM
It has been two weeks now since I switched the test.
My cycle was test e 500mg with dbol kickstart. I should be on week 7 now.
Over 2 weeks ago I added in trenazone and switched brands of test and started feeling really lethargic and hazy minded. I still do now. I'm not taking any more steroids and I started serms today. I've never felt shutdown before but I think that's what I have now.

longBallLima
06-27-2013, 11:51 AM
It has been two weeks now since I switched the test.
My cycle was test e 500mg with dbol kickstart. I should be on week 7 now.
Over 2 weeks ago I added in trenazone and switched brands of test and started feeling really lethargic and hazy minded. I still do now. I'm not taking any more steroids and I started serms today. I've never felt shutdown before but I think that's what I have now.

trenazone users, can't trenazone make you feel a bit lethargic?

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-27-2013, 12:54 PM
trenazone users, can't trenazone make you feel a bit lethargic?

I never had lethargy on my TZ runs, but I never ran it as high as most guys like to do now.