PDA

View Full Version : how does my routine look?

xxiv
06-28-2013, 06:17 PM
sat. pullups, db rows, upright rows.
sun. dips, overhead press, flys.
mon deads, chins, side laterial raises.
wed. bb bench, db incline, db bench.
fri. squats, straight leg deads, belt calf raises.

i really like the 5 day 3 exercise routine, i also do other stuff like cleans, curls, face pulls, prowler work and tire flips but this is the meat of what I do.

Any exercises I should subsistute? I feel a little delt and chest deficient so I subd shrugs for side laterials and I dropped push ups for flys. My first exercise of the day is usually 5 sets of 10 or less and the other 2 are 4 sets of 10 or more. I am trying to ride the line between strength and hypertrophy.

VayneZ
07-03-2013, 01:46 PM
I think that's a solid routine. I would just variate weekly though. And also have a day when I really hit the minor muscle groups like arms. But for an example of only 1 week, it looks solid.

xxiv
07-06-2013, 08:54 AM
that's pretty much it week in and week out, how would you modify it on a weekly basis?

xxiv
09-24-2013, 07:46 PM
i'd like to update.
my goal is shying away from strength and focusing more on hypertrophy.
weight is going down as are the rest intervals.

I have added to my home gym. I have nowa complete db set as well as a variable point cable cross over.

My schedule is opening up this winter and I want to train harder and smarter. I was thinking of dropping the body weight movements for their cable and dumbbell counterparts and adding 4th and 5th exercises. I've even been thinking of dropping a day of weight traing for a day of dedicated cardio (i have been doing 10+ mile street bike rides).

My whole routine needs help. I have even been considering employing a trainer. I'd love to hear some suggestions.

DarrylSpiers
01-14-2016, 04:29 PM
I think that a very good and beneficial routine i must say. Because with the help of this kind routine you can get many benefits from it and you can live your life healthy. I also like and want to do these activities on regular basis.
urgent care Brooklyn (http://www.firstresponseurgentcare.com)

William3
03-21-2016, 07:56 AM
Very nice and hard routine work bro...I thinks its best to get good results quickly...