PDA

View Full Version : ~Prescription Nutrition~ 4th of JULY SALE~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WesleyInman
07-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Attention all members and friends :)

Prescription Nutrition will be hosting an AWESOME 4th of July SALE!!!!

RUNS from JULY 4th to JULY 6th

15% off ANY PURCHASE of orders $50.00 dollars or higher.
(The $50 dollar minimum must be met prior to adding in shipping and tax.)

The Discount Code will be:

"FIREWORKS"

**This is a huge discount that you don't wanna miss**

Entire Line is in stock and ready to ship.

PRO GEAR is also back in stock and ready to go. This is the identical version of Blackstone Lab's Super DMZ 2.0.

If there are any questions I will be available on the forums ALL WEEK including periodically on 4th of July, so feel free to message me.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Prescription Nutrition EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

xxiv
07-01-2013, 02:30 PM
god-damnit I love America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

Hank!
07-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Great deal thanks.

WesleyInman
07-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Thanks Hank and XXIv :)

^^ bump ^^

DJM
07-02-2013, 03:25 PM
nice offer!!!

WesleyInman
07-03-2013, 09:50 AM
nice offer!!!

Thanx DJM!!!!

Also you guys, this sale does apply to the new products that just came out, new PH's and PCT as you can see in this thread. It also counts towards the BULK PURCHASE of 4 or more. So you can literally get something like 4 DMZ for like $125...that is nearly $30 bucks a piece compared to BL's price of $59.99 a piece.

Prescription Pro-Hormones and PCT are HERE!!!! (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/prescription-nutrition/1363-prescription-pro-hormones-pct-here.html)

WesleyInman
07-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Sorry to anyone who may have tried to make a purchase and had an issue prior.

Mike fixed the glitch. He also lowered the minimum. So it is still 15% of ALL items, and you only have to spend a minimum of $40.00 dollars or more.

So even better. I know I checked out major Protein manafacturers and many of them have no sales at all. Even True Nutrition is only offering 10% off and they are a multi-million dollar company. It is nice to see smaller companies like PN and the sponsors here giving much better deals to it's members and going above and beyond for us all.

Thanks swole source and it's sponsors :)

Grape Ape
07-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Just dropped $135 before shipping and discount. Couldn't pass this up.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-04-2013, 01:35 PM
heck yeah, I'm seizing this chance to try out some All-In!

WesleyInman
07-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Just dropped $135 before shipping and discount. Couldn't pass this up.
Awesome, thanks so much :)

heck yeah, I'm seizing this chance to try out some All-In!

Excellent :) Thanks So Cal!!!!!!

burlyman30
07-04-2013, 04:04 PM
I'll be putting in an order later. Great sale.

WesleyInman
07-05-2013, 07:47 AM
I'll be putting in an order later. Great sale.

Thanks Burly!!! You are always so supportive of all the sponsors and members since I have been here. I have noticed. Thanks for your support and overall for being awesome :)

Still time left on this sale..ends Saturday morning at 12:00am or MIDNIGHT tonight!!

burlyman30
07-05-2013, 10:10 AM
It's been great to have you here as well. Mike couldn't always be "on tap" because he is busy running the business, so it's great to have your quick replies for questions that come up.

In addition, you come here as more than a product rep, you are a contributing member with a track record of accomplishment. We are glad to have you here.

longBallLima
07-05-2013, 11:53 AM
got my stock. tell mike to pack my order with free shit! :P

Grape Ape
07-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I cosign with Burly.

Your the exact type of memeber we want to attract, and an awesome addition to the family.

WesleyInman
07-06-2013, 07:51 PM
It's been great to have you here as well. Mike couldn't always be "on tap" because he is busy running the business, so it's great to have your quick replies for questions that come up.

In addition, you come here as more than a product rep, you are a contributing member with a track record of accomplishment. We are glad to have you here.
I am very happy to be here, thank you so much :)

got my stock. tell mike to pack my order with free shit! :P
LOL!! Awesome man, thanks for the support.

Yeah, I cosign with Burly.

Your the exact type of memeber we want to attract, and an awesome addition to the family.

Thank you as well GA, you too have been amazing and super supportive thank you.

THANK YOU SWOLE SOURCE for all your support on the sale, everything went well and I hope you all enjoy all your new supplements :)

Grape Ape
07-06-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm overly excited to try the Blueberry, Cookies and Cream, and Cinnabun whey. Been using some real cheap shit tasting whey just for budget. This came.out just as cheap, and probably better quality(not that I don't trust the brand I'm using. Never had a cookies and cream whey live up to the flavor yet.

And thanks for the kind words. Not a tenth of the advanced and accomplished athlete as you, and your def someone I want around for my upcoming bulk log. I really think this forum can help push me to the level I want to be at.

DJM
07-07-2013, 08:52 AM
cinnabun problend was surprisingly good considering XF version is hard to top, PF version was god awful

Grape Ape
07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Order came today and I was giddy as a school girl opening it. I'll have to do a review thread on the 5 different protein flavors I have.

Wesley, tell Mike I said thank you for the free RXWhey carrying bag. Much appreciated.

milehighguy
07-10-2013, 02:13 PM
cinnabun problend was surprisingly good considering XF version is hard to top, PF version was god awful

I've had the XF version which is amazing. I will be opening my problend version very soon and can't wait to give it a run.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

WesleyInman
07-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Order came today and I was giddy as a school girl opening it. I'll have to do a review thread on the 5 different protein flavors I have.

Wesley, tell Mike I said thank you for the free RXWhey carrying bag. Much appreciated.
I absolutely will, in fact I am messaging him tonight and will mention it!! Thank you!! And please do review. I am in love with the blueberry muffin. I try to push that on all my friends bc it is literally that good IMO..I find myself using more then one scoop bc it tastes so good even though you dont need to.

I've had the XF version which is amazing. I will be opening my problend version very soon and can't wait to give it a run.

Awesome, can't wait to hear your result :)

Thanks DJM!!!! Cinabun is one of the most highly talked about flavors and best sellers!!!!! I use ProBlend myself, even though I like the other products, that is my protein of choice.

milehighguy
07-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Opened cinabun problend this morning and I give it a 5 star rating. I would actually put it up against XF or trutein any day. Great stuff but you guys know that already.

DJM
07-12-2013, 09:10 AM
trutein got to me after a while, xf was bit better, their lemon cream pie tho is on another level