PDA

View Full Version : PN PRO GEAR Cycle Log

weakling
07-04-2013, 02:03 PM
I'm going to Log this run and will try to report as often as I can. I'm on day 4 of a 30 day cycle and will report both pros and cons as I see them. This is my 3rd PH run. 1st was a 6wk AL, AH, AD, AE. 2nd was Epi Elite, Trenazone, Stano Elite. I had great success with both of these runs along with successfully PCTs

My Stats from day 1
35year old Ectomorph
5'11" and 183 pounds
12% BF
off cycle cal intake 2500
on cycle cal intake 3500-4000, min 250g Protein, I'm going to play a little with my carb load and will eat most of my clean fats with AM/PM PG dose.

The cycle:

PN Pro Gear(same as Super DMZ 2.0) 0, 0, 2, 2, 2, 2 (1 cap in the AM and PM)
CEL Stano-Drol 0, 0, 0, 4, 4, 4 (I may increase to 5 caps if joints hold up) Note below on dose
CEL Cycle Assist weeks 1-6 4caps AM / 4caps PM
Aegis 3caps AM / 3caps PM
PN joint rebuild 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Orange Triad 6per Day
PN Fish Oil 2per Day
Taurine 6g per day( 2caps AM and then another 2caps pre and post workout)

PCT:

Pharm Grade Clomid: 50, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25
Anabeta 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Erase 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1
Talos 4, 4, 4, 4

I highly doubt I will need it but I have liquid Nolva to use on cycle if needed

I'm waiting to run Stano till the 3rd week because I want to see how my body reacts to DMZ and M-Sten as I've never ran them before. I'm also going to start Stano at 600mg and may take to it 750mg if my joints can handle it. My joints got a bit sore on 750mg alongside EPI and trenazone.

Ok so I'm now on day 4 with some results to give. I have to say that I didn't expect some of these PROs/CONs till I was further in the cycle.

PROs:
Aggression in the gym is intense starting day 1 with a strong desire to push it past my limits.
Very quick recovery between sets and I feel like I can workout twice a day.
I've added a few pounds and I've gone from 183 to 186

CONs:
Aggression is not specific to pushing weight. I've been very short tempered and I've been told by people that work for me that I've been walking around looking pissed off(I didn't notice but I'm not usually like that). Today while doing shoulder presses an employee at the gym asked me not to drop the weights and I went ape shit on him. Side Note: WTF shoulder pressing 95s and I don't want to drop them on my legs so they go on the ground. enough said.
I had heartburn day 1 and I never get heartburn so I'm guessing it was the PG. the heartburn has not been back.
Serious back pumps day one. 2g of Taurine clears it right up but without the Taurine I don't think I could run this stack.

Overall: I'm pleased to date. I feel great and I'm going to try to pay attention to my aggression so I can stay out of trouble

WesleyInman
07-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Awesome,I am in on this log. Good luck man. I get heartburn also every time I run PG or DMZ 2.0. Pepcid AC and tums does the trick for me :)

Good luck man, looking forward to your results

Freepressright
07-05-2013, 06:37 AM
This DS looks intriguing to me, but the thought of two di-methyls together scares me away from it. The dose of methyl-sten is such that two capsules would be a fairly toxic dose (20mg). I have run two Ultradrol cycles and find that at 16mg, the sides begin, particularly the ones that make me want to violently lash out.

10mg wouldn't be enough (I didn't find it to be effective for me until 12mg) and 20 would be too much.

I have no doubt that this DS will produce results, but it's more stress than I want to put my body through.

weakling
07-05-2013, 07:49 AM
This DS looks intriguing to me, but the thought of two di-methyls together scares me away from it. The dose of methyl-sten is such that two capsules would be a fairly toxic dose (20mg). I have run two Ultradrol cycles and find that at 16mg, the sides begin, particularly the ones that make me want to violently lash out.

10mg wouldn't be enough (I didn't find it to be effective for me until 12mg) and 20 would be too much.

I have no doubt that this DS will produce results, but it's more stress than I want to put my body through.

I'm with you. I'm playing close attention to the sides. Look at Blackstone labs new ph MDE.
I would be afraid to take 2 caps of that

weakling
07-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Update:
I woke up at 5am planning on getting a strong workout in but I felt dehydrated with a splitting headache which I thought was weird with my water intake being so high. The feeling pasted quickly after hydrating and eating breakfast. I will get a strong arms and abs workout in after work today. Overall my state of wellbeing is very high and I can't wait to get in the gym today.

Day 5 PROs:
I feel great
Great recovery after an intense shoulder workout yesterday. I expected to wake up sore but I'm far from it.
I'm seeing more definition in the mirror

CONs:
A little bit of acne on the upper back this morning

Side note: I may need to up my calorie intake. I put down around 4500 calories yesterday(including a pound of lean beef right before bed) and I still lost a pound from previous day. Mind blown when getting on the scale this morning.

Freepressright
07-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Beware of the methylsten hypoglycemia, which kicks in after week two. You are likely to experience ravenous hunger that can only be satisfied for a short time before your body evaporates it and you're so hungry you're shaking like you haven't eaten for days.

It happens to me when I hit 16mg of methylsten. If you're dosing two caps a day, you're hitting the 20 mark.

I was having to pack food with me wherever I went because when it hit, it was almost crippling. I could eat to the point of discomfort and in an hour or so feel like I was on a hunger strike. It happened both times I ran methylsten.

Freepressright
07-05-2013, 12:19 PM
WOW, my God! You weren't lying about this stuff:

Blackstone Labs: MDE (http://www.blackstonelabs.co/?page_id=26)

My liver hurts just reading about it!

WesleyInman
07-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I went up to 2 caps at once 3x per day..but my lower back pumps were brutal to the point where it was painful to do squats and other exercises. Ran liver protectant so my values were gtg..but that dose I started getting nose bleeds in my sleep. But I looked GIGANTIC everytime I run ProGear no matter the dosage.

I have several clients that run 1 pill 2x per day for 30 days on 30 days off..Every single one of them like this protocol and walk away with 7-10lbs still.

Keep the updates coming, cool log :)

Oh yeah MDE is legit, there are actually even stronger PH's out that are blends of 5-6 PH's in each pill believe it or not.

My client just ran the new MDE the one you guys are talking about..gained 15lbs in 30 days :)

ryhigh
07-05-2013, 06:02 PM

I remember when you first ran it on PP at that dose. Its crazy i see people running it at 40mg now and claim to be virtually side free. Id love to see bloodwork at that dose

milehighguy
07-05-2013, 07:27 PM
WOW, my God! You weren't lying about this stuff:

Blackstone Labs: MDE (http://www.blackstonelabs.co/?page_id=26)

My liver hurts just reading about it!

Their original version contained SD....

I remember when you first ran it on PP at that dose. Its crazy i see people running it at 40mg now and claim to be virtually side free. Id love to see bloodwork at that dose

For some reason I am thinking they have under dosed supps if they claim to be taking 40mg...I would think the sides would be totally out of control.

Freepressright
07-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Their original version contained SD....

For some reason I am thinking they have under dosed supps if they claim to be taking 40mg...I would think the sides would be totally out of control.

They'd have to be. I ran it the first time at 8/8/12/16 and had a great run. I felt amazing and put on 12 pounds.

The second time I ran it at 12/16/16 and 16 for a couple days of a fourth week before I cut it short because the sides were too much to bear. That methylsten hypoglycemia I spoke about earlier was off the charts and I became really, really angry and emotional very easy. I almost killed my new relationship because I was throwing jealous fits of rage about things that happened in her past that had no bearing on situations in the present day.

If anyone can run this shit at 40mg and be OK they're either full of shit, the dose is bunk or they're a rare case.

xxiv
07-06-2013, 11:21 AM
If anyone can run this shit at 40mg and be OK they're either full of shit, the dose is bunk or they're a rare case.

The calipers and chronology displayed in the logs on other sites are farces. The sources of the sups and the sources of the logs are unreliable at best.

ryhigh
07-06-2013, 04:20 PM
They'd have to be. I ran it the first time at 8/8/12/16 and had a great run. I felt amazing and put on 12 pounds.

The second time I ran it at 12/16/16 and 16 for a couple days of a fourth week before I cut it short because the sides were too much to bear. That methylsten hypoglycemia I spoke about earlier was off the charts and I became really, really angry and emotional very easy. I almost killed my new relationship because I was throwing jealous fits of rage about things that happened in her past that had no bearing on situations in the present day.

I thought this at first but ive seen 2 logs where they are usin IML Msten RX at 40mg and both are pretty respected members so no need for them to lie. Idk i definately wouldnt go that high. Who knows...

WesleyInman
07-06-2013, 07:47 PM
The calipers and chronology displayed in the logs on other sites are farces. The sources of the sups and the sources of the logs are unreliable at best.

I use a ton of BL and IML product with my clients. I have personally beta tested several products for them..and I am in no way paid to speak on behalf of them...

With that being said, BL and IML are one of the top product lines that I refer people to. I cannot say they are under or overdosed compared to another brand, but what I can say is every single product they sell works, and works well :)

weakling
07-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Update: ok it is officially week 2.

I didn't spend as much time in the gym this weekend due to work/life but I'll make up for it this week. Weight is up 7 pounds from day one and in the mirror my muscles have more definition. I also look very vascular without doing a thing.

Few notes: heartburn has not come back(only had it day one)
Acne is under control
Aggression is manageable(unless I take preworkout)
Appetite is strong
I feel great, especially in the gym
Strength is up

So far I'm happy with this stack and look forward to week 3 and 4. From what I have read most of the size and strength will come in weeks 3 and 4.

weakling
07-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Update: day 11

I put on a quick 7 pounds in 7 days and I have seen very little change in the last 3-4 days in weight. No sides to speck of. I feel great and I'm hitting it hard in the gym. What I'm most impressed with is the day to day recovery. IMO if I'm not sore the next two days after working out a body part I didn't work hard enough. That being said I'm now hitting the gym twice a day(which could also be the reason my weight gain slowed). Since I started my 2-a-days the soreness is back but the recovery is still impressive!

weakling
07-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Update: halfway through the stack and the mirror and scale say I'm putting on size. +12 pounds lean mass with no change in waistline. Going into week three I'm definitely shut down but libido is pretty high. I'm feeling great in the gym!
As of week 3
Natural test shut down(expected earlier)
No heartburn
Back pumps are rare
No acne issues
Recovery is very high
Good energy and stamina
+12 lean mass
Muscles rock hard
Very vascular
Sleep is ok
Appetite is strong

I'm eating so much I was feeling a bit bloated at Times. I added super enzymes from now foods(under 10 bucks) and the bloating is gone. I'm looking forward to the last two weeks

burlyman30
07-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Nice. Sounds like it's doing everything you want. :thumbup:

weakling
07-16-2013, 10:47 AM
I didn't expect to be as shut down as I am. I ran trenazone/epi/stano stack and didn't get shut down even close to this. I did buy some HCG but it never made it to me. I'm going to defiantly have it for the next time I run this which will probably be 1st of next year. But like I said libido is still strong which is good seeing my gf is 11yrs younger than me and is very demanding of the "D"

burlyman30
07-16-2013, 11:09 AM
When you are talking about being shut down, what symptoms specifically are you referring to? testicular shrinkage? or something else? I'm not sure what other markers you use to determine that except for blood work.

weakling
07-16-2013, 11:15 AM
I have not had blood work. I usually get blood work 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after. The Shut down I'm speaking of is testicular shrinkage

weakling
07-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Day 18: Ive gained a very lean 12 pounds to date. No sides to speak of other than the occasional back pump. My girlfriend says I look huge lol. I definitely see more muscle mass in my shoulder and chest area. She says my arms and legs are bigger but it's hard for me to tell. She is probably just telling me what she knows I want to hear cause she wants the D. I'm looking for a big last week but I have a new obstacle as I think I pushed a little to hard on shoulder day. I was going much heavier than I usually go with on dumbbell shrugs and the next morning I have a lot of pain in my forearm. Hopefully its just a slightly pulled muscle but it feels more like a tendon. I did this earlier in the week and my last two workouts have been a bitch! Back day hurt but I still went heavy and got all my reps in. Arms day was another story. Can't do dumbbell curls over 35 pounds without significant pain. I usually max out at 60x8. Oh well it was a good run and I'll get what I can from the last 11 days. I already got another order so I can run it again around November.

JM1000
07-18-2013, 07:26 PM
post a couple pics from when U started till now!

weakling
07-19-2013, 09:21 AM
I didn't take a pic on day one but pretty close to it I think. I will put up a before and after when the cycle is over

weakling
07-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Day 24. Strength and size are up. Tipped the scale at 199 this morning for a weight gain of 16 pounds. I've always been a hard gainer but I expect to reach 203-205. Looking forward to a great pct and see how much I can hold onto.

To compare to my last cycle of epi elite/trenazone. I have put on much more mass with pro gear but at the same time my gains were leaner with epi/trenazone. While my strength has increased on pro gear I don't think with 6 days left I will reach the same strength gains made on the six week epi/trenazone run. But to be fair I've had knee and elbow issues on pro gear(sports related) that affected my workouts.

WesleyInman
07-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Are you having any heartburn at all??

Reason I ask is bc before Mike came out with his version of Pro Gear I ran alot of clients on DMZ2.0..and everyone myself included had nasty heartburn every day. On ProGear I have not heard one complaint of consistent heartburn yet.

Once again amazing, Mike raised the bar by offering a more pure DMZ/Methylsten product IMO.

weakling
07-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Are you having any heartburn at all??

Reason I ask is bc before Mike came out with his version of Pro Gear I ran alot of clients on DMZ2.0..and everyone myself included had nasty heartburn every day. On ProGear I have not heard one complaint of consistent heartburn yet.

Once again amazing, Mike raised the bar by offering a more pure DMZ/Methylsten product IMO.

The heartburn I had was very mild and early on. Have not had it since.

weakling
07-28-2013, 09:08 AM
I ordered sdmz when pro gear was on back order but I got them both in before I started my cycle so I went with pro gear first. I'll try the sdmz in a few months to see if I can feel/see a difference. I can say the sdmz pills are twice the size with the same ingredients so I'm assuming sdmz has a lot of filler.

BBG
10-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Hey weakling how was this cycle overall? And how did PCT go?

weakling
12-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey weakling how was this cycle overall? And how did PCT go?

Sorry for the very late reply. The cycle was amazing and i ended the cycle at 203 for a 20lb gain. I lost 4lbs by the end of my pct that overall went well and bloods came back perfect. I will say It was hard to recover from and I've never "felt" so suppressed on previous cycles. I normally feel recovered by week 2 of pct but it took a good 4 weeks. Pct was solid:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10
Anabeta elite
Erase pro
Forskolin 95
Bulbine
Etc

If I run it again I will use dermacrine rather then stano. Lethargy week four was crippling even with stano at 1000mg.

I've continued to lean bulk and I'm now at 210lbs 14% bf

I'm going to start a cut next month to get back under 10% bf. I have all my supps together with the missing piece of the puzzle(iron legion xi-11) being out of stock.