PDA

View Full Version : Osta bridge

Jack O'Neill
07-10-2013, 02:17 AM
My cycle is nearly finished and I'd like to start my cut in adding Ostarine

I have SR osta in stock in 2x25mgx60ml.

I will start in 2 weeks 'cause I go in holidays next week. Good rest :)

For my diet I will do keto diet with 2 or 4 carb refeeds per month. Will see...
I will add Osta in 25mg ED to keep strength and muscles during cut for 6 to 8 weeks.

Mini PCT will be required at the end with this dosage. I think Torem with 30mg ED for few weeks.

What's your opinion about that?

longBallLima
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM
is your torem reliable?
will you pct after your cycle or you wanna start the osta after your pct?

Jack O'Neill
07-11-2013, 06:25 AM
I start osta after my PCT. PcT is finished in 4 days, then one holiday week, then I start Osta.

I will do ultimate diet 2 merged with Intermittent Fasting and Carb Backloading. The best of the 3 worlds :)

Jack O'Neill
07-11-2013, 06:26 AM
is your torem reliable?

Torem comes from Skyward Research, which was one of a sponsor here in Swole.

Jack O'Neill
07-22-2013, 03:02 PM
I started osta this morning and watched that there was some powder at the bottom of the bottle.

I well shaked it but there is still some powder in suspension.

Is it normal? Osta is maybe out of date?
(Osta is from SR). I'd directly like to have an answer of BBG himself but I don't see here anymore

Jack O'Neill
07-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Is there anybody to help me? Can I go on with this osta or not ?????
Thank you

burlyman30
07-23-2013, 02:36 AM
Is there anybody to help me? Can I go on with this osta or not ?????
Thank you

I'd use it and see how it goes.

PolimarT
08-03-2013, 02:21 AM
I would also like to know how good is ostarine for a bridge, i am still trying to figure out which compound could be considered perfect bridge drug/supplement, the most important thing to consider IMO is the suppression, if you are going to be suppressed then stay on instead of using a compound that will only keep you suppressed (most guys say that ostarine is suppressive and it is controversial) , if you choose a wrong compund that would keep you suppressed it would yield little gains compared to being on, then the whole bridge theory is pointless, the point of a bridge is to keep gains/make gains while being off and most important, while you recover. in plain english, if ostarine is suppressuve i would not use it, i would still like to know, if you run it please share.

**** none of the compounds considered to be used for a "bridge" convince me; ostarine looks promising but it shows that suppression might take place. possibly 11-keto would be better? if i were to experiment i would stack 11-keto with ostarine both at low doses.

ryhigh
08-03-2013, 07:26 AM
I've seen bloodwork that shoes osta being suppressive at 10mg so personally I would not use. You're already going to run tren, make the best of the cycle then do a great PCT to solidify gains and recover. I don't see the need for a bridge especially if you're going to be on 12+ weeks already... Eat and recover properly, no need to rely on another hormone