PDA

View Full Version : Thank you swole source!!

WesleyInman
07-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Thank you all so much for your continued support from Mike, myself, Big Chris and the entire PN team.

You guys went above and beyond and really supported the 4th of July Sale. Just wanted to make sure you know you guys are appreciated very much.

Funny, when Mike first invited me here, he told me he had a very special board for me to join and the people here were amazing. I have been on forums for 17 years..moderate and admin still for a few. This is one of the BEST boards I have ever been a part of. Everyone here is so respectful and kind. I wish I knew about this forum earlier.

Anyways, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and enjoy your products :) :) :)

xxiv
07-10-2013, 09:08 PM
You are a quality contributor and we really like rxwhey here so you're like the perfect member.

x2 on the exceptional content on this forum.

longBallLima
07-11-2013, 12:48 AM
You are a quality contributor and we really like rxwhey here so you're like the perfect member.

This

burlyman30
07-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Really glad you are a part of it, both you and Mike. Glad that we found RXwhey back on the PP board and fell in love with it back then and can continue supporting a stand up company.

Thanks for the kind words on the forum. It means a lot. I have to concur, that of the boards I've been on, this one is special. There is a good reason I spend my time here and not elsewhere. Please invite other likeminded individuals to join us, Wesley. We are always looking for good people. :)

WesleyInman
07-11-2013, 09:22 PM

Thank you very much :)

This

Thanks Lima!!!!

Really glad you are a part of it, both you and Mike. Glad that we found RXwhey back on the PP board and fell in love with it back then and can continue supporting a stand up company.

Thanks for the kind words on the forum. It means a lot. I have to concur, that of the boards I've been on, this one is special. There is a good reason I spend my time here and not elsewhere. Please invite other likeminded individuals to join us, Wesley. We are always looking for good people. :)
Thank you Burly. Will do, I will invite some of the competitors I know :)