PDA

View Full Version : Blue Boogie's Product of the Week Blowout!

blueboogie
07-11-2013, 10:49 PM
I will be selecting one product per week to give you guys blowout prices on. I will keep it all in this thread so that I don't bog down the thread list with multiple threads.

For the week of 7/11, I offer:

LGI T-Var 15 - 15mg Trendione 90 capsules (double factory sealed)

$29 shipped for 1
$54 shipped for 2
$78 shipped for 3
$100 shipped for 4

Feel free to PM me or email me at blueboogie@safe-mail.net with inquiries. Make a reasonable offer, and I'm sure I can work with you.

blueboogie
07-17-2013, 10:33 AM
How did not a single person take advantage of this? Okay, for the last day of this sale, $25 each, minimum purchase of ONE bottle. $48 for 2. $69 for 3. $88 for 4. Let's see if that gets any bites. I almost want to post them for free just to see if anyone's even watching :)

Macdon1588
07-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Blue is a good seller/buyer with prompt service. So buy bros buy.

blueboogie
07-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Wow, no bites even at $22/per SHIPPED on T-Var 15. Is there just not much traffic here? What products do you guys here have an interest in?

Offer for the week of 7/18-24:

Transform Forged Burner $20 shipped!
SOON TO BE BANNED!
(I scoured the net and the lowest price I found was $25 plus $6 shipping. I beat that by 35%!)

Product Description:

We're proud of all of our products at transform supplements, but feel our fat burner is truly gold. We found the right combination of ingredients to attack fat from every angle. We're confident that we have a comprehensive and powerful formula of thermogenics, antioxidants, mood elevators, and cell cycle and endocrine regulators. All of this is enhanced with a Transform Supplements exclusive ephedrine analog.

Ingredient Description

L-Tyrosine: An important precursor for many neurotransmitters in the brain. People have reported increased awareness, increased concentration, and better mood, especially during times of stress with this supplement.

Caffeine Anhydrous: No fat burning formula is complete without the basic caffeine. But we didn't add it with the philosophy that this was going to be the workhorse of the formula. We wanted to provide just enough for that extra boost and to provide an alternative to the caffeine found in calorieloaded sodas.

Evodiamine: A plant alkaloid similar in structure and function to caffeine; it works synergistically with caffeine.

1, 3-Dimethylamylmine: Studies have shown it increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) levels in cells, a key enzyme that allows cells to consume nutrients such as fat and create energy. White Willow Bark: Works with caffeine to prevent cAMP levels from decreasing, allowing the body to burn calories for a longer period of time.

Phenylethylamines (PEAs): This is a carefully constructed blend of R-Beta- Methylphenylethylamine, Methylphenylethylamine, Beta-Phenylethylamine, and N-Methyl-B-Methylphenylethylamine. PEAs work to decrease appetite, increase energy and mood.

4 1-Methoxy-2-(methylamino) Ethyl-1-phenol: We found an analog of ephedrine that is effective with minimal side effects, and completely legal. Yohimbine HCL: Increases fatty acid oxidation. This allows the body to more efficient reduce fat stores.

Recommended Dosage

Take one capsule for appetite suppression and control. Take two caps for extreme energy. Take with light meal. Do not exceed two caps per day.

Recommended Cycle

Burner works well as a stand alone product, but can also be taken during the first 4 weeks of a Lean Mass or Extreme Mass cycle.

badgermilk
07-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Bump for a good seller.

blueboogie
07-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Bump for a good seller.

Appreciate it.

Let me try something since I still didn't make a single sale here. Transform Forged Burner $3 shipped. That's free.

ryhigh
07-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Appreciate it.

Let me try something since I still didn't make a single sale here. Transform Forged Burner $3 shipped. That's free.

Lol ill take it, ill send the cash when I get home a little later today

blueboogie
07-27-2013, 08:16 AM
Wow, I offered Transform Forged Burner for FREE yesterday and nobody hit me up! Can't say I didn't try. If anybody needs to contact me, my email address is above and you know the boards I'm on. Peace love and gains brothers! Let me know if I can ever help!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ill take it, ill send the cash when I get home a little later today

I'll honor that if you decide you want it today. I'm a man of my word. ALWAYS :)

Hank!
07-29-2013, 03:00 PM
Boog

Will you be posting here more frequenty? I see that you are not on the other board anymore.

blueboogie
07-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Yeah, it's bullshit on that other board. The Admin banned me without even warning me of anything. Apparently he did not like that I have a wide selection and prices that even they can't compete with on their OWN PRODUCTS! Even when they run their "deal of the day" and sell something for $40, I still have it for $35, free shipping. BA could have just asked me to raise my prices, limit my selection, or whatever. Admin here asked me to limit my postings to one item per week, and I've complied ever since. No problem. That's very stand up of SwoleSource to give me any opportunity without just banning me without notice.

I might post here more frequently, but as you can see I don't have much interaction here. I've made probably 3 sales in 4 months here, even with better prices than anywhere else on the net. And I mean all of them. I suspect there just isn't enough traffic or enough people interested in the products I have to make sense to keep posting. 3 sales means like $15 for me, so in four months... you get the picture.

Hank!
07-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the explanation. Your contributions to the board were good as is your reputation. Let me know where you are selling and I will watch your threads. Always a solid deal from Boogie

Bucks
07-29-2013, 07:40 PM
I bought off you on another board. Good seller and it was a "rare" item.

I think most of us here are well stocked on supplies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Coolazice
07-30-2013, 02:13 AM
Yeah, it's bullshit on that other board. The Admin banned me without even warning me of anything. Apparently he did not like that I have a wide selection and prices that even they can't compete with on their OWN PRODUCTS! Even when they run their "deal of the day" and sell something for $40, I still have it for $35, free shipping. BA could have just asked me to raise my prices, limit my selection, or whatever. Admin here asked me to limit my postings to one item per week, and I've complied ever since. No problem. That's very stand up of SwoleSource to give me any opportunity without just banning me without notice.

I might post here more frequently, but as you can see I don't have much interaction here. I've made probably 3 sales in 4 months here, even with better prices than anywhere else on the net. And I mean all of them. I suspect there just isn't enough traffic or enough people interested in the products I have to make sense to keep posting. 3 sales means like $15 for me, so in four months... you get the picture.

Why don't you "invest" in building a better reputation here by posting on something other than what you are selling? Try posting on some stuff that has absolutely no benefit to you, but it will show that this place and people mean something more to you than the next dollar that you earn. Just an idea and something that I've been dying to say forever.

burlyman30
07-30-2013, 06:32 AM
Why don't you "invest" in building a better reputation here by posting on something other than what you are selling? Try posting on some stuff that has absolutely no benefit to you, but it will show that this place and people mean something more to you than the next dollar that you earn. Just an idea and something that I've been dying to say forever.

Just to add to this... you are probably a cool guy and people like to buy from those they like, but no one here has gotten a chance to know you. It's always been about the sale. Just something to consider.

From what a few of the guys in this thread say, you are a good seller, which is great. It's nice to have reputable people around to do business with. I hope you find time to come around more often and become part of the community.

Grape Ape
07-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Always looking out for your deals. I was pissed when I purchased Dermacrine for Nutra the day before your sale.

I just don't have extra funds except for what I need now, but always keeping an eye out for the future.

More Natty products are what I'm interested in.

blueboogie
07-30-2013, 04:45 PM

Point well taken. I'll try to spend some time in the other areas. Trust me, the guys on the boards mean a hell of a lot more to me than just the next dollar. I've been on the boards consistently for almost 20 years. I've been reselling these products for about 6 months. I'm a highly educated man with a good heart who couldn't obtain a decent paying job after the firm that I worked for fell apart because my boss could not get his alcoholism under control. I stuck it out with him until the wheels fell off, and then they fell off. I live in the state with the highest poverty rate (yes, the very highest), one of the worst unemployment rates, and it's only getting worse.

So there I was stuck unemployed with a wife and three daughters under 3 years old who need daddy to be at his best. I know these products, I know the chemistry, I know the laws, I know the boards, I know the bro's, and I know business. So instead of crawling into a ball and sulking, I sold all the "leftovers" I had at the time. Then I took that money and I bought a guy's stock who wasn't getting paid by our military, and he desperately needed the cash for his mortgage because he has a family too. Then I sold that and I turned around and bought more. Because I'm good at what I do, and because I treat people with respect and honesty, and because I am not in this to get rich, but instead to feed my loved ones, it has multiplied very rapidly. Not many people could sell all this stuff 20% lower than the least expensive sites in the nation and still make a living, but I've been able to accomplish that.

You guys on anabolics know the alpha feeling. You feel like so much more of a man than when you're off. And when you feel like a man, you act like a man, and to me, being a man is about doing everything in your power to protect and support your babies and your woman. Who knows if this will evolve into a career. My education is in something different entirely. But for the time being, if I can bring you guys better prices than anyone else is willing to give you for the very same products, ship it the day I get your money, and give the ones who don't know what they're doing some guidance about each product, then that's my role for the time being.

I don't say all that to get sympathy. Each and every one of us faces challenges. I'm just giving you guys some background about myself so that nobody gets the impression that I'm in it for the money. Trust me, selling bottles of Epi for $17 doesn't line my pockets a whole lot :)

Just to add to this... you are probably a cool guy and people like to buy from those they like, but no one here has gotten a chance to know you. It's always been about the sale. Just something to consider.

From what a few of the guys in this thread say, you are a good seller, which is great. It's nice to have reputable people around to do business with. I hope you find time to come around more often and become part of the community.

I will find the time. Understand I still have my original career that I do some side work with that can be very time consuming, as well as the supplement sales I do on several different boards, auction sites, etc. There's only one of me, not an entire team of staff. I would love to spend more time in the discussion forums and I will try to do better. In almost 20 years, I haven't been able to break away from the boards even though there were times I probably should have. Even though I don't know any of you guys face to face, you do mean as much to me as people I do know face to face, because you and I experience a lot of the same things in this lifestyle. I'm just one of you who took an idea and ran with it and is trying to organize well enough so that I can get back to some meaningful conversations on the other forums.

testosteronet
07-30-2013, 06:44 PM
I have traded and bought from blue, great prices, great product, great seller. I know I now make sure this guy doesn't have what I need before I pay higher at retail.

burlyman30
07-30-2013, 07:29 PM
See? I knew you were a cool guy, boogie. Hats off to you and much respect for going out and making something from nothing. that alone would make me check with you first on an item I was looking for.

campcoll88
07-31-2013, 02:59 AM
Boogies a stand up guy. He had some stuff we were both curious about tested by PA with his own funds and posted the results on that "other" board to keep people from getting ripped off. If thats not contributing more than myself or most others have then I don't know what is.

h2s
08-01-2013, 10:21 AM
This thread is now closed, Boogie check your PMs, sending you one in a moment..