PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing, please help out!

Veritatis
07-12-2013, 06:35 PM
I've, been working on building a community forum for a organization to help veterans with PTSD... It still need some work, but if you guys could register and shoot me some feedback on it that would be awesome. Its a place to talk about active military duty/military families, veteran issue, mental health research, supplement research, holistic techniques, as well as discuss everyday supplements to get the guys working out, and theirs a invite only section on PH/DS and other advanced items. Appreciate the help!

GAFoundations.org Forums (http://gafoundations.org/forum/)

If any of you guys with a wealth of knowledge want to help out with making stickies/guides ect. That would be awesome!
(If you need access to the advanced section to make PH/DS stickies just let me know)

weakling
07-12-2013, 11:23 PM
Ok I have to say I am a military brat and spent most of my life around the military and individuals with PTSD to include my father who has been in the army for 35 years and has PTSD. In addition my GF is a therapist that works with vets with PTSD. You can say I have a personal connection to the subject. I love to see organizations and individuals get behind our military. Ok here is my concern: the site should not in anyway by invite or not lead to a ph/Ds section. With the issues/medications some of these men are dealing with ph/Ds or even support products of ph/Ds should not be part of it. Would you recommend ph to a 25year old man with anger issues and/or depression that are also taking meds to control such emotions. How the Hell is someone going to determine if someone is of the right mind to get an invite?Not only will I not support a site for our troops with a "by invite only" PH/DS section I will also stand strongly against it. Drop that section and I will support.

Veritatis
07-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Definitely man, and this is one of the reason the section is locked! The section was made because its going to be a community not only for military members, but for the general population and those without mental health issues as well, because I feel like everyone can learn from one another and help each other live a healthy lifestyle, among other things. Though, the only people allowed in private section are people who already use AAS or PHs from other forums, and they need to provide there username from other sites so they can be vetted first. A lot of these guys have a wealth of knowledge, and I think they can provide a lot of help in the fitness and general supplement section as well as the others. So, I wanted to give them a little private section as sort of a incentive to get them to help the guys out in other areas via giving them a little private area to talk about there gear as well.

Sorrow
07-13-2013, 07:59 AM
Interesting. Being a vet and currently go through some issues myself, Ill be checking it out as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for sharing this.

Veritatis
07-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Right on man, everyone is more then welcome!

Veritatis
07-16-2013, 04:42 PM
currently running a giveaway for everyone who registers.

ryhigh
07-16-2013, 04:49 PM
currently running a giveaway for everyone who registers.

Can anyone register or only vets/military

Veritatis
07-16-2013, 06:40 PM
Anyone is free to join

Veritatis
07-21-2013, 03:59 AM
You can now sign up with one click (http://gafoundations.org/forum/myfbconnect.php?action=fblogin)

Macdon1588
07-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Just signed up, good looking site.

Veritatis
07-21-2013, 02:27 PM
Just signed up, good looking site.

Right on, and thanks... you should now have access to the advanced section... Also, running a giveaway for new users here:
GAFoundations.org Forums - Company Promotions (http://gafoundations.org/forum/Forum-Company-Promotions)

ryhigh
07-21-2013, 05:57 PM
All registered

Veritatis
07-22-2013, 04:58 AM
Glad to have you!... We are now also offering exclusive GA prices on some of the best supplements on the market. They can be found within the classifieds in the private advanced supplement section. You wont, be able to find prices this cheap anywhere else!! Plus, all proceeds go straight to the foundation!!