PDA

View Full Version : Ultradrol Elite - higher dosage per cap

Freepressright
07-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Anyone hear why the new formulation with a higher dose?

Elite Formulations Ultradrol Elite (90 Capsules) - Discount Ultradrol Elite Supplements! (http://phfsupplements.com/ultradrol-90-caps.html?utm_source=onsite&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=ultradrol+elite)

ryhigh
07-16-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm speculating here but I think it's because IML is doses at 10mg a cap and alot of the logs I see now are run much higher than when the product was first released.

milehighguy
07-16-2013, 02:56 PM
I saw that...assumed Elite bought the rights to UD and decided to up it based on other products like SDMZ 2. Just to compete.

Just a guess

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Freepressright
07-18-2013, 05:53 AM
I don't know how anyone stands it beyond 16mg per day. The sides were really pronounced for me -- especially the constant feeling of hypoglycemia. I was shaking with hunger about an hour or two after every meal, even if I overate. It also turned me into an emotional wreck.

Up to 12mg, though, and I was feeling like a million bucks.

milehighguy
07-18-2013, 02:45 PM
weakling is running a log now using pro gear 2 caps a day (same as sdmz2.0) and is saying no sides

But I agree it was toxic to me too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DJM
07-18-2013, 07:52 PM
my guess is its underdosed, and the 'higher dose' is a tactic to grab customers

Enuke65
07-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Didn't Jake from Antaeus say that it was super difficult to get high purity methylstenbolone? Maybe it's cheaper/easier to go lower purity and just up the dosage (which means theres more methasterone impurities in it now?)

Disclaimer: this is all speculation

burlyman30
07-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Didn't Jake from Antaeus say that it was super difficult to get high purity methylstenbolone? Maybe it's cheaper/easier to go lower purity and just up the dosage (which means theres more methasterone impurities in it now?)

Disclaimer: this is all speculation

I'd say you're onto something.

Fat Bill Dwyer
07-19-2013, 09:54 AM
That would probably make it play nicer. IMHO methasterone is sweeter mg for mg than methylstenbolone.

20mg of methasterone = Yay! / 20mg of methylstenbolone = Ouch!

Alternately there could just be fillers.

Grape Ape
07-19-2013, 11:14 PM
Would fuck with it at that dose.

Really its just the more is better mentality.

Like I've said though; the PH/DS decade is over. We've learned that the negatives almost always outweigh the positives. It's on It's last legs. PP was putting the final nails in the coffin. FDA shot themselves in the foot with that one.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-21-2013, 12:15 PM
really wish AL/IL would release their liquid M-Sten in the US...let's you have full control over dosing protocols.

milehighguy
07-21-2013, 02:32 PM
really wish AL/IL would release their liquid M-Sten in the US...let's you have full control over dosing protocols.

Yes and it is also quite effective!