PDA

View Full Version : Need a preworkout Suggestion

olddawg
07-16-2013, 01:04 PM
I'm starting the last 4-6 weeks of a cut, on eca, looking for a preworkout that won't conflict with the raised heart rate or have too much effect on bp, my bp is good just want to keep it that way. I'm tired, sore, and beat down but won't give up until I get 10lbs lighter.

Any suggestions on a pwo that will fit the bill? Tx

burlyman30
07-16-2013, 01:10 PM
All-in by rxwhey is stim free but gives a boost in the gym.

ryhigh
07-16-2013, 01:25 PM
I like Hemavol by Iforce

nate3993
07-16-2013, 01:39 PM
yeah. either get all in or make your own from pn's site. although is shipping to canada still a bitch to pay?

weekend
07-16-2013, 01:47 PM
^ it's gotta be, shipping to the US is a bitch to pay

pman42
07-25-2013, 12:06 AM
My vote goes for All In. works well bulking, cutting, recomp. works well if you are already feeling great, gives you extra energy and pump if you are feeling flat and dragging ass

yes the shipping to canada is pricey but throw in some PeptoPro and Creatine HCl and even if customs dings you it is STILL cheaper than what you can get at any supp shop. got health canada to thank for that

weekend
07-25-2013, 01:28 AM
Test suspension?

- - - Updated - - -

Pb and J w/ orange juice and creatine?!

Sperwer
07-25-2013, 02:11 AM
All-in - hands down. When I was doing the mega-cut for my first contest in the early spring, it was the ONLY thing that kept me going, since I was essentially without carbs for 12 weeks and wasn't using any other AAS or PHs. I was mixing my own from the separate ingredients from PN, but now that the pre-mix is out, it's much more convenient. I live in Korea, to which the shipping is a bitch and customs is all over stuff like white on rice, but it's still worth it imo; what price muscle, eh? I especially liked the fact that it didn't give me the stim buzz-shakes like the other stuff out there; just the drive to get her done.

WesleyInman
07-25-2013, 07:17 AM
All in is an amazing Stimulant free product..I'd say it's the best non stim preworkout that I have ever seen...and would be ideal for you so as not to raise BP, etc..

With that being said, I personally like to add ECA to it, but in your shoes that would not be an option :)

In regards to Preworkout including stims, I personally recommend Angel Dust from Blackstone Labs as the strongest on the market, and Craze from Driven Sports as #2 on the market. These blow away Jack3d, 1MR, Stim Elite, Nitraflex, c4 or any other potent preworkout with stims.

Infamy
07-25-2013, 01:20 PM
I know it's the obvious choice but I find that 4 capsules of concret gives me a much better workout. Obviously it's stim free.

O_RYAN_007
07-25-2013, 02:56 PM
I know it's the obvious choice but I find that 4 capsules of concret gives me a much better workout. Obviously it's stim free.

I love this stuff!

olddawg
07-25-2013, 05:42 PM
I need something that will stop me from not finishing all of my exercises lol. Lately i'm in there and it's been hot up until the last day or two, like 100 and i'm outside, so it's hard to keep going at a high intensity for the whole workout. I still workout until I get doms the next day but bail early on some of the exercises. I suppose I'm probably worried about nothing. Some carbs would help too lol.

ryhigh
07-25-2013, 05:59 PM
I need something that will stop me from not finishing all of my exercises lol. Lately i'm in there and it's been hot up until the last day or two, like 100 and i'm outside, so it's hard to keep going at a high intensity for the whole workout. I still workout until I get doms the next day but bail early on some of the exercises. I suppose I'm probably worried about nothing. Some carbs would help too lol.

Have you tried B12 shots, just curious as to the effectiveness? I have to experience at all, but do have friends that pin enourmous amounts of teh roidz that swear by it, not saying you are on alot of juice lol just that they cant use stims.

weekend
07-25-2013, 06:19 PM
I seriously love half a pb&j with OJ and creatine. Some of my best workouts. Just to be the annoying repeat myself guy :)

ryhigh
07-25-2013, 06:30 PM
I seriously love half a pb&j with OJ and creatine. Some of my best workouts. Just to be the annoying repeat myself guy :)

Lol how long before you hit the gym? Ill try it tomorrow

olddawg
07-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Have you tried B12 shots, just curious as to the effectiveness? I have to experience at all, but do have friends that pin enourmous amounts of teh roidz that swear by it, not saying you are on alot of juice lol just that they cant use stims.

No haven't tried b12. I'm only on 250mg test right now, that's it so not too much lol. might be something to think about. I like to keep it simple and cheap. Even my supps, once a day-1 joint sup, calcium, multi and fish oil/vit d. that's it, simple

weekend
07-25-2013, 07:44 PM
40 minutes.

ryhigh
07-25-2013, 07:59 PM
For sure, oj and pbj is a odd mix lol milk sounds better but ill try your concoction

nate3993
07-25-2013, 09:07 PM
b-12 didnt do shiiiiit for me. i had good stuff too. the synthelamin. timed release. took over 14000 mcgs in a week. nothing. i took it for 2 months though dosing higher than they said to and it still didnt do anything.

milehighguy
07-25-2013, 09:21 PM
I need something that will stop me from not finishing all of my exercises lol.

All in or concrete will help IMO
Both make me want to keep working out well past my normal stopping point
But that heat is probably the killer here...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little hit of amino infusion will also help keep things going. I usually hit it a little before half way in

ryhigh
07-25-2013, 09:28 PM
b-12 didnt do shiiiiit for me. i had good stuff too. the synthelamin. timed release. took over 14000 mcgs in a week. nothing. i took it for 2 months though dosing higher than they said to and it still didnt do anything.

Oh lol I guess they were using some crackkkk and just lying to me. Thanks for your input

JM1000
07-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Caffeine creatine does great for me, cheap and effective!

ryhigh
07-25-2013, 09:48 PM
^^^ true I used American EFX krealkyln+Caffiene and use to have some good workouts

Sperwer
07-25-2013, 11:03 PM

I've been getting a JOLT - a horse syrinr - of B12 every month for a couple of years from my Endo when I go in to re-up my TRT. Like TRT, it's helped put me back in the land of the living, but even at super-physiologic doses i don't think it will do much to power one through a workout - other than, as noted, providing a good foundation on which to build. One correlation i think is significant is that since i started i really lost any craving for the crazy stim stuff that's out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infamy
07-26-2013, 01:51 AM

I think b12 works best for those who were either deficient or low in b12 to start. If your levels are normal I doubt you'd see much. If I remember correctly b12 is essential for the production of red blood cells and I think it is this effect which creates the extra boost b12 gives some people.

Also you need to inject b12 to see any boost at all. Your body just removes any taken orally which it doesn't need as its a water soluble vitamin so your body has no trouble getting rid of excess amounts.

nate3993
07-26-2013, 03:49 AM
I think b12 works best for those who were either deficient or low in b12 to start. If your levels are normal I doubt you'd see much. If I remember correctly b12 is essential for the production of red blood cells and I think it is this effect which creates the extra boost b12 gives some people.

Also you need to inject b12 to see any boost at all. Your body just removes any taken orally which it doesn't need as its a water soluble vitamin so your body has no trouble getting rid of excess amounts.

this was all injected. some sub q, some IM.

olddawg
07-26-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm thinkin a 60' TV with a full size 20 year old babe on it sayin "ooo, c'mon big boy, I love watchin you PUMP those weights.....wrap your hands around that pole and lift it up...and down....and up....and down...." That'd work I think

burlyman30
07-26-2013, 07:40 AM
I'm thinkin a 60' TV with a full size 20 year old babe on it sayin "ooo, c'mon big boy, I love watchin you PUMP those weights.....wrap your hands around that pole and lift it up...and down....and up....and down...." That'd work I think

That'll just keep you in front of the TV.

ryhigh
07-26-2013, 07:58 AM
With a giant bottle of lubeee

BoneDaddy
07-26-2013, 08:22 AM
That'll just keep you in front of the TV.

Yeah, but think of the huge gains in grip strength and arm development.

milehighguy
07-26-2013, 08:47 AM

Hmmmm....why do I feel like time in front of a monitor of sorts has already contributed to your grip strength?

olddawg
07-26-2013, 07:11 PM
gigitty

olddawg
07-27-2013, 04:31 AM
I'm gonna try the creatine hcl along with an extra 8mg eph today (for a total of 32mg) along with the 200mg caff, it's cooler this am so working out first thing in the morning may help. We'll see. I've been cycling off the eca on weekends but have still built a tolerance up.

- - - Updated - - -

With a giant bottle of lubeee

yeah chalk doesn't work so much on the ole shlong, sometimes i'll chalk her shoulders to help with my grip when having sex, but it looses something when you are alone:rolleyes:

h2s
07-27-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm gonna try the creatine hcl along with an extra 8mg eph today (for a total of 32mg) along with the 200mg caff, it's cooler this am so working out first thing in the morning may help. We'll see. I've been cycling off the eca on weekends but have still built a tolerance up.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah chalk doesn't work so much on the ole shlong, sometimes i'll chalk her shoulders to help with my grip when having sex, but it looses something when you are alone:rolleyes:

I have done 38.5 eph (tab and half of bronk), 200mg caff, standard hcl dose, standard gplc dose, and enjoyed it very much.

olddawg
07-30-2013, 10:32 AM
so I upped the eph another 8mg to 32 (been to 40 before), did some hcl, beta alanine, and 20mg tbol. great workout lol. The heat has broken though and I think that was all that was draining me

Grape Ape
07-30-2013, 10:42 AM
All-In has blown my expectations out of the water.

milehighguy
07-30-2013, 12:09 PM
so I upped the eph another 8mg to 32 (been to 40 before), did some hcl, beta alanine, and 20mg tbol. great workout lol. The heat has broken though and I think that was all that was draining me

Little tbol kicker huh? Can you feel that if you take it right before hitting the gym? Guessing yea...

olddawg
07-30-2013, 12:24 PM
I'm reluctant to order to Canada just don't want the hassle/shipping. And the tbol, I actually started that am with 10mg, the afternoon workout was probably all placebo but nonetheless affected my mood and drive. I wanted to finish this cut with tren but won't be able to get the ralox or nolva to me in time so had some tbol that will go almost to the end. I'm only on 125 mg test right now so it's almost not a cycle. I find cutting is diet and cardio and being on that little test proves it.

ctAL
10-14-2013, 03:24 PM
2 scoops MTS Clash an 1 scoop Hemavol is my current pre.