PDA

View Full Version : andro lean /hard v3

steeltown
07-16-2013, 07:42 PM
I came across 2 bottles lean and 2 bottles of hard v3 along with trs stack expiration date 11/13.There really isn't shit out there for logs on these two stacked together .Is this worth running on a recomp or should I just sell it?I didn't buy them my sister in-law gave me a grocery bag full of "weight lifting stuff" (is what she called it) that her ex left behind when she gave him the boot

O_RYAN_007
07-16-2013, 07:56 PM
You lucky dog, those are both some goodies! I never took androlean, but I took ahv1, ahv3, and ahv3 several times. I think the 2 are a solid cycle for recomping!

weakling
07-17-2013, 07:50 AM
I used androlean and androhard v3 stacked along with androenhance and got great results. I dropped a serious amount of bodyfat and put on decent lean mass that I didn't not loose any of post trs pct. Great find!

Rocky98
07-17-2013, 10:35 AM
Yes, they work great at cutting the fat and preserving strength and muscle. Just finished an 8 week run and loved it. But you need to be in a true caloric deficit and hit the weights hard, compound movements and go heavy. Cardio is optional, I dropped it and have had much better fat loss results without it. It's a very good fat loss stack if everything else is in check.