PDA

View Full Version : HCG beneficial even with methylated prohormones?

Freepressright
07-18-2013, 05:56 AM
HCG is a must when running injectable AAS to help minimize or reduce testicular atrophy and shutdown. As useful of a tool as it is in that respect, and as necessary as it is for long cycles, you never see any PH users opt to run it. One would think that it would be a handy resource while running a harsh PH or DS where hard shutdown is inevitable.

Can anyone speak to this?

burlyman30
07-18-2013, 07:23 AM
HCG is a must when running injectable AAS to help minimize or reduce testicular atrophy and shutdown. As useful of a tool as it is in that respect, and as necessary as it is for long cycles, you never see any PH users opt to run it. One would think that it would be a handy resource while running a harsh PH or DS where hard shutdown is inevitable.

Can anyone speak to this?

I think this is because so many PH cycles are 4-6 weeks vs an injectable cycle of 12-20+ weeks and the shorter duration makes recovery possible without it.

is hcg still a worthwhile consideration? I think it is. Some of the harsh orals shut down testosterone production in a matter of days rather than weeks. The addition of hcg would make for a smoother recovery. On the flip side of that opinion, experience also tells us that most guys, with a decent pct, will recover without hcg.

I think there are issues of expense, acquisition, and needle usage involved in the decision making process of the PH user. And let's face it, the people on this forum are an anomaly... look at bb.com or EF etc to see the mentality of the majority of these PH users. They treat PHs like they are harmless, so why would they ever consider hcg?

Freepressright
07-18-2013, 08:19 AM
I think this is because so many PH cycles are 4-6 weeks vs an injectable cycle of 12-20+ weeks and the shorter duration makes recovery possible without it.

is hcg still a worthwhile consideration? I think it is. Some of the harsh orals shut down testosterone production in a matter of days rather than weeks. The addition of hcg would make for a smoother recovery. On the flip side of that opinion, experience also tells us that most guys, with a decent pct, will recover without hcg.

Exactly the point I sought to articulate. These dimethyls bring about as much or more shutdown than months of test in just a four-week period.

burlyman30
07-18-2013, 08:22 AM
Exactly the point I sought to articulate. These dimethyls bring about as much or more shutdown than months of test in just a four-week period.

I believe that the two factors to consider are both the severity and the longevity of the shutdown.

h2s
07-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Is it strictly the law stopping you from using AAS? To me, once someone starts injecting hcg, oil should just go with it. hCG is actually what got me pinning. After that, I was like, "fuck thats it?" and grabbed oil.

weekend
07-18-2013, 11:35 AM
^ love your liver and pin!

olddawg
07-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Is it strictly the law stopping you from using AAS? To me, once someone starts injecting hcg, oil should just go with it. hCG is actually what got me pinning. After that, I was like, "fuck thats it?" and grabbed oil.

If that is it, it's only a matter of time then. it's all perception and whether or not you can convince yourself to, or not to pin. For eg. ever cheat on your taxes? Ever attempt to burn the gvt for anything you didn't think they'd catch you doing? Ever not get charged for something under your shopping cart, realize it, and then say "fuck Walmart" lmao. In situations like those, they are just as wrong as breaking the law for aas, but you are able to justify it in that specific context. Sooner or later, you'll either quit working out or jump over. Mark my words.

O.N.
07-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Another issue is well as far as i have seen on this side of the pond is that Pro-hormones look like supplements therefore the perception they are safe is in the mind of the consumer. A major company has produced it with a nice shiny label and as said above it is in tablet/capsule form vs injection.

Injectable steroids on the other hand are in snap open amps or multi dose vials which has a more medical look to them + the fact they need to be injected vs swallowed.

And the funniest thing in all of this is injectable steroids are still one of the only drugs in the world safer to inject than to swallow as it avoids less liver health issues.

In our country at least we have seen a massive up spike in people taking pro hormones, with the consensus of it's legal in the USA and provides similar and in some cases better results in the minds of the user compared to injectable steroids.