PDA

View Full Version : Have a look, advice & suggestions pls.

Turbo6GN
07-21-2013, 09:24 PM
I will be starting a derm/stano/triumphalis cycle this week and I'd like a bit of advice regarding a PCT and overall thoughts on the layout of the cycle. As you know there is a lack of info out there due to this being a "newer" compound so I thought I'd ask for some advice. My goal is some nice lean mass and a bit of hardening (thus the stano). I'm not big on judging a cycle by the number on the scale, more how I feel and look. Diet will be high protein with moderate/smart fats and low carb, probably the odd re-feed day to gas up the engine. Calories will be above maintenance but not a bulking protocol by any means.

Some quick info: I'm soon to be 39 and have experience with Tbol, original SUS 500, AH, AM, Derm and Alpha mass by FRL. I have never run a SERM post cycle and have always recovered OK (with bloods to prove). I think I'm going to run a SERM this time however just to help speed up recovery. Overall it'll look like this:

Derm: Week 1-6, alternating between 5 pumps-2pumps for 5 days then 2 day rest.
LGI Stano: Week 1-6, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 800mg, 1000mg (possibly)
Triumphalis: Week 2-6, 30mg, 45mg, 45mg, 45mg, 60mg (possibly, see how I feel)
Cycle supports: CoQ10, Aegis, Talos, Vit D and C. May throw is some saw palmetto.

Possible PCT (open to suggestions)
Torem: 4 weeks post cycle, 60mg, 40mg, 40mg, 20mg.
DAA
Erase, the usual taper down protocol
Con cret

That's prety much it, I have a "less is more" approach as you can see, nothing very fancy. I monitor my BP EOD while on cycle and have been training steadily for 20 years, I have a good feel for my body/mind and lift heavy and with a purpose. If there is enough interest I may move over to the log section and provide my experience with the Triumphalis so others may judge. If the Iron Legion guys have anything to add I'd welcome their comments.

Thanks bro's!!

ryhigh
07-22-2013, 11:01 AM
I think everything looks pretty good. I personally would keep the Derm at 5 pumps all the way through to keep blood levels stable and also take advantage of the increased recovery on your days off. Since your already using torem might as well run it a tad higher something like 90/60/60/30. Should definately be a fun ride and yeah log it for sure! il follow along.

olddawg
07-22-2013, 12:08 PM
If it was me, i'd run the daa after the torem, torem will do the job especially after only 6 weeks. Back in the days when I pct'd lol I ran a 16 week cycle with tren in there, torem solo 6 weeks and I was almost back to normal

xxiv
07-22-2013, 12:51 PM
I am still in the air about how long and how high I want to run stano and dermacrine on my next cycle. I like the week of just those 2 to get the test base going. I have been thinking 6 weeks at 800 as well but I'm not sure about how many pumps of the derm. 5 pumps seems like it will be fun while it lasts, my fear is that between the stano/derm supression will be hard and pct wont be easy.

Looks like a great stack and I'd enjoy following along if you log it.

ryhigh
07-22-2013, 12:54 PM
I am still in the air about how long and how high I want to run stano and dermacrine on my next cycle. I like the week of just those 2 to get the test base going. I have been thinking 6 weeks at 800 as well but I'm not sure about how many pumps of the derm. 5 pumps seems like it will be fun while it lasts, my fear is that between the stano/derm supression will be hard and pct wont be easy.

Looks like a great stack and I'd enjoy following along if you log it.

I dont see supression from stano/derm to be hard to recover from at all, any methyl will shut you down worse.

Grape Ape
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
I feel PCT should be as long/longer than the cycle these days.

If your totem is legit your G2G, but with all the bunk torem and lack of pharmaceutical I'd just go Clomid. Easy to get from an overseas pharmacy and know what you have.

Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/0/0

25mg Clomid EOD is an alternative to 12.5.

Run the erase for 8 weeks tapering.

Go for one of the better DAA products on the market. I don't feel all were created equal. Test Force 2 seems to be popular, NMDA is loved by FPR and DJ promoted it a ton back on PP, and it's the sodium version of DAA that was used in the studies.

Recompadrol+Anabeta+Creatine HCL was an amazing Natty stack for me when I ran it. If money permits this might be a great stack to run durring PCT.

I've been toying with the idea of running Clomid into raloxifene for an extended PCT. Seems to be better tolerated by most and safer for linger use. Studies showing it boost test as well. Not sure if you can run it longer than the A.I.(erase) or if the A.I. should still ultimately be run a few weeks longer than any serm to eliminate circulating estrogen.

Turbo6GN
07-22-2013, 06:38 PM
I dont see supression from stano/derm to be hard to recover from at all, any methyl will shut you down worse.

I agree, both are very manageable compounds even at high doses and should only require a mild PCT

Turbo6GN
07-22-2013, 07:21 PM
I feel PCT should be as long/longer than the cycle these days.

If your totem is legit your G2G, but with all the bunk torem and lack of pharmaceutical I'd just go Clomid. Easy to get from an overseas pharmacy and know what you have.

Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/0/0

25mg Clomid EOD is an alternative to 12.5.

Run the erase for 8 weeks tapering.

Go for one of the better DAA products on the market. I don't feel all were created equal. Test Force 2 seems to be popular, NMDA is loved by FPR and DJ promoted it a ton back on PP, and it's the sodium version of DAA that was used in the studies.

Recompadrol+Anabeta+Creatine HCL was an amazing Natty stack for me when I ran it. If money permits this might be a great stack to run durring PCT.

I've been toying with the idea of running Clomid into raloxifene for an extended PCT. Seems to be better tolerated by most and safer for linger use. Studies showing it boost test as well. Not sure if you can run it longer than the A.I.(erase) or if the A.I. should still ultimately be run a few weeks longer than any serm to eliminate circulating estrogen.

I like the idea of that natty stack afterwards, I like anabeta too, it'd stack nice as you suggested. I'm still wide open to suggestions regarding SERMS, I decided on Torem but I agree it has the highest likelihood of being bunk or underdosed. I have a full RUI Torem in the cupboard and I'm not trusting my recovery to it. This board is pretty high on Skyward but SERMS are a crapshoot at best.

olddawg
07-22-2013, 07:24 PM
I know myself and another pinner on the board have used the dragon for torem, never a problem, nor have we heard of one

xxiv
07-22-2013, 07:49 PM

i get nervous. I coudn't decide which i wanted to run, stano or derma..... then I decided to do both then i thought that may be more than I could handle. Then I remembered how great I felt when the mechabol and trenazone kicked in last november and then I got scared thinking about doing pre bloods.

It's been a very emotional ordeal, a heavy pct might have me swinging from the ole bunk bed.

ryhigh
07-22-2013, 08:00 PM
I feel you, it's good to be cautious. If you recovered from a mecha/trena stack you'll be g2g from a derm/stano stack. Bloods is the sure way to know however many people don't get them done and go on just fine. I don't see a need for a mild stack like derm/stano unless piece of mind is something you really want. Yeah PCT can be rough, the clomid I ran for my pct last turned me into an emotional wreck I couldn't wait till it ended but I recovered great from it.

Turbo6GN
07-22-2013, 08:17 PM
I feel you, it's good to be cautious. If you recovered from a mecha/trena stack you'll be g2g from a derm/stano stack. Bloods is the sure way to know however many people don't get them done and go on just fine. I don't see a need for a mild stack like derm/stano unless piece of mind is something you really want. Yeah PCT can be rough, the clomid I ran for my pct last turned me into an emotional wreck I couldn't wait till it ended but I recovered great from it.

I have to agree, if you're going to run derm/stano you might want to think of something like Alpha Mass from Forerunner to throw in. My avatar pic is me at about week 3 or 4 on that exact cycle (6 weeks long) and it treated me very well. Nothing methylated and overall a very simple PCT.

xxiv
07-22-2013, 08:28 PM
i'm going 6 weeks of mechabol, trenazone, dermacrine and stano.... that's why I'm a little nervous

Turbo6GN
07-22-2013, 08:47 PM
i'm going 6 weeks of mechabol, trenazone, dermacrine and stano.... that's why I'm a little nervous

Fair enough!! I'd think you could up your stano dose and drop the trenazone entirely...just one guys opinion, I have no experience with trenazone

ryhigh
07-22-2013, 08:47 PM
Ahhh I see sounds like some fun lol. Just extend your pct to 6 weeks and make sure your serm is from a reputable source. And for that extra piece of mind get post bloods. I see people run much more intense cycles and only run a serm for 4 weeks and recover. Granted you will be shutdown, that cycle isn't overally intense. It's the people I see who run 16+ weeks of injects with 8 weeks of harsh methyls I see the need to be nervous about. My last cycle was Mecha/Ment for 6 weeks with 5 weeks clomid and bloods came back g2g

milehighguy
07-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Back in the days when I pct'd lol

What made you decide to drop the PCT these days? Didn't want to lose the size?

ryhigh
07-22-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm guessing he's on TRT

O_RYAN_007
07-22-2013, 09:45 PM
I like the idea of that natty stack afterwards, I like anabeta too, it'd stack nice as you suggested. I'm still wide open to suggestions regarding SERMS, I decided on Torem but I agree it has the highest likelihood of being bunk or underdosed. I have a full RUI Torem in the cupboard and I'm not trusting my recovery to it. This board is pretty high on Skyward but SERMS are a crapshoot at best.

SKYWARD IS LEGIT! I've used both ID and Skyward, and they are both great, but Skyward is much cheaper!

Grape Ape
07-22-2013, 11:26 PM
I'll say this again; "I see no reason to order from a research chemical company, when you can as easily get your serm from an overseas pharmacy."

I just picked up 30 60mg raloxifene tabs for $29. Will come boxed and packaged just as any prescription medication.

markam
07-23-2013, 09:19 AM
If I may add my 2 cents, I've just finished a cycle of Triumphalis/Derm/AH/AL as a cut/recomp cycle, and I have a few thoughts:

If I was to use Triumphalis for a cut again, I would run it at 2 caps a day for most if not all of the cycle. Whereas the dosing with Mecha needed to be upped from the recommended 3 caps ed to 5 ed, I wouldn't want to go higher than three caps ed. The lethargy in weeks 3/4 wasn't great, but I'm happy with using the compound as an alternative to Epi. I used Taurine throughout the cycle and for a few days experimented by adding in some Andromass, which combined with Triumphalis gave me the first mega painful back pumps I have ever had, but that was easily dealt with by using Taurine.

I would run Triumphalis for 4-5 weeks and stay on the Derm/AH for at least another 10-14 days and light use of Formestane for the last two weeks of the cycle will make PCT much easier. 7-keto @300-400mgs ed for the last two weeks is a good idea imo, but I was running that throughout the cycle with Androlean, anyway.

You won't get the euphoria that many feel with Mechabol, but Triumphalis will give you results.

Androhard/Stano tends to dry me out, and Triumphalis is a little dry, but nowhere near Epi, so you could consider starting the Stano if/when the lethargy hits, (probably week 3). I didn't find Triumphalis overtly suppressive, so I wouldn't worry unduly about that, just don't run it for too long, and make sure you use Tudca or preferably Aegis when taking Triumphalis, but finish taking Tudca the same time as you finish Triumphalis. As Jake (Antaeus) said, "It is not necessary or even desirable to take Tudca when not taking a methyl".

Good luck.

olddawg
07-23-2013, 09:50 AM
What made you decide to drop the PCT these days? Didn't want to lose the size?

nah, I could maintain this size cycling on and off I think or close to it as i'll go down to 100mg test a week in the off time, my test levels were border line bottom limit at best, i'm 47 and am just not going to mess around trying to boost the test levels natty. I figure a chick without tits goes out and gets some tits, they inject boccalism (sp?) botox, collagen, fat from their asses into their face to smooth wrinkles, facelifts, chemical peels, etc, etc, etc, topping off my test is the equivalent

- - - Updated - - -

trt for short ry!

Turbo6GN
07-23-2013, 11:50 AM
If I may add my 2 cents, I've just finished a cycle of Triumphalis/Derm/AH/AL as a cut/recomp cycle, and I have a few thoughts:

If I was to use Triumphalis for a cut again, I would run it at 2 caps a day for most if not all of the cycle. Whereas the dosing with Mecha needed to be upped from the recommended 3 caps ed to 5 ed, I wouldn't want to go higher than three caps ed. The lethargy in weeks 3/4 wasn't great, but I'm happy with using the compound as an alternative to Epi. I used Taurine throughout the cycle and for a few days experimented by adding in some Andromass, which combined with Triumphalis gave me the first mega painful back pumps I have ever had, but that was easily dealt with by using Taurine.

I would run Triumphalis for 4-5 weeks and stay on the Derm/AH for at least another 10-14 days and light use of Formestane for the last two weeks of the cycle will make PCT much easier. 7-keto @300-400mgs ed for the last two weeks is a good idea imo, but I was running that throughout the cycle with Androlean, anyway.

You won't get the euphoria that many feel with Mechabol, but Triumphalis will give you results.

Androhard/Stano tends to dry me out, and Triumphalis is a little dry, but nowhere near Epi, so you could consider starting the Stano if/when the lethargy hits, (probably week 3). I didn't find Triumphalis overtly suppressive, so I wouldn't worry unduly about that, just don't run it for too long, and make sure you use Tudca or preferably Aegis when taking Triumphalis, but finish taking Tudca the same time as you finish Triumphalis. As Jake (Antaeus) said, "It is not necessary or even desirable to take Tudca when not taking a methyl".

Good luck.

Thanks for the input, the cycle is 5 weeks and I started Derm/stano a week prior. I have aegis ready to rock along with Talos, I will finish the aegis at the end then run liv 52 just to "gently massage" my liver lol.

I think due to the relative "newness" of triumph I will run it as directed, may go up to 60 in the final week but will definitely play it safe, if guys want to call me a pussy so be it.

xxiv
07-23-2013, 12:24 PM
did you start allready?

Turbo6GN
07-23-2013, 12:34 PM
did you start allready?

Yep, started Derm/stano yesterday

xxiv
07-23-2013, 02:30 PM
Yep, started Derm/stano yesterday

start up a log.

ryhigh
07-23-2013, 07:28 PM
start up a log.

x2!

Turbo6GN
07-23-2013, 09:00 PM
x2!

Ok will do, I'll start it tomorrow. Day 2 of Derm and stano: nothing lol.