PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted B vitamins... not steroids!

Cobalt
07-27-2013, 10:20 AM
FDA warns one brand of vitamin B supplement contains harmful steroids - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/27/health/fda-steroid-warning/index.html?hpt=hp_t2)

Preliminary lab tests showed the product, Healthy Life Chemistry By Purity First B-50, contains methasterone, a controlled substance, and dimethazine, the Food and Drug Administration said.

Haha, DMZ and Superdrol in some b vitamins. I'm going to check my local places and see if they are in stock.

Macdon1588
07-27-2013, 10:29 AM
I read that over at CNN. It's shit like this that practically insures that one day all supplements will require a prescription. It'll happen because that's what the American sheeple will demand when they read about rogue companies like this. There needs to be a non-governmental means of testing supplements so that the government isn't compelled to write more big-pharma crony regulation.

markam
07-27-2013, 12:11 PM
FDA warns one brand of vitamin B supplement contains harmful steroids - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/27/health/fda-steroid-warning/index.html?hpt=hp_t2)

Haha, DMZ and Superdrol in some b vitamins. I'm going to check my local places and see if they are in stock.

Want NOW!

nate3993
07-27-2013, 01:42 PM
Jeez. That's nuts. That sucks man. What a bunch of assholes. There's so much trouble and wrong that's come from this. I mean. Of all the drugs to have packaged into a B vitamin, they put SD and DMZ?? How fuked up. I assume it's because they weren't testing their powder. I doubt they wanted to put 2 immensely powerful steroids in their supplements but maybe they did. In fact, I wouldn't put it past the governemnt to set something like this up so that they can have more control.

olddawg
07-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Everyone is reporting hair loss, shutdown, etc.... how come nobody is reporting huge gains lol?

h2s
07-27-2013, 04:43 PM
Everyone is reporting hair loss, shutdown, etc.... how come nobody is reporting huge gains lol?

Because like most sd addicts, it disappeared as soon as they stopped.

olddawg
07-27-2013, 04:57 PM
he he he

WesleyInman
07-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes "if" this even happened..Not doubting the OP..but I am doubting the media...

And "if" it did happen..lets really find out which politicians and/or pharmaceutical giants own these vitamin companies. I wouldn't doubt for a second these assholes own the company, tainted the products intentionally, called the media on speed dial, that they are in bed with, and yes, now the FDA has one more foot in the door to require prescriptions, or all "supplements' to be FDA approved.

No way in hell this was anything other then that...and the majority of Americans who are sheep, will take this hook like and sinker and demand that the FDA and govt intervenes and controls yet one more thing.

Please "help us help us, Control us and tell us what to do", so says the masses...Meanwhile these pricks in Washington can't balance a budget nor bring American's a single job...but they can certainly fuck things up and perform smear campaigns with utmost ease.

pman42
08-07-2013, 08:30 PM
THANK YOU! guys are always going out buying up the stuff, rewarding the irresponsible manufacturers, when really we should be boycotting that brand because either a) they didn't test raws from CHina (hard to believe a CHinese supplier would spike dirt-cheap b vitamins with expensive AAS) or b) they intentionally spiked it. in either case they are a shitty company, looking to make a quick buck, and leading to the downfall of the industry.

I read that over at CNN. It's shit like this that practically insures that one day all supplements will require a prescription. It'll happen because that's what the American sheeple will demand when they read about rogue companies like this. There needs to be a non-governmental means of testing supplements so that the government isn't compelled to write more big-pharma crony regulation.