PDA

View Full Version : ~Wesley VS. MEGA DOSE Epistane by Prescription Nutrition~

WesleyInman
07-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Thanx Mike Ross and Prescription Nutrition for hooking me up with 2 bottles of Epistane to test this product out.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/epistanebetatest_zps87536d1c.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/epistanebetatest_zps87536d1c.jpg.html)

And while PN is my official sponsor, let me first and foremost say that I WILL NOT exaggerate, nor would I, any PN product or any product otherwise.

PN is NOT paying me to do this beta test. Not a dime. If this product were a POS..I will say so...if it is great, I will say so. Based on my experiences with PN, I know personally they would NEVER produce a product that was not excellent.

Ok so lets get this rollling....

What is EPISTANE??

For those who don't know, or are not big into PH's..the PN version was modeled after RPN HAVOC's epistane.
What is Havoc/Epistane ?

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

What is the ratio Anabolic/Androgenic ?

1100% as anabolic and 91% as androgenic as plain methyl-test. (Vida)

Is Epistane Liver Toxic??

It is methylated, so yes, it can be if you are not protecting your organs.

Does Epistane convert to gyno?
No it does not..It has actually been used to treat gyno...HOWEVER I have heard personal reports of people 60mgs ED or above experiencing pre-gyno. So it is possible, or it is possible that some companies with EPI products are replacing them with other compounds.

In my opinion HAVOC is "THE BEST" version of EPI on the market. However, PN's version is identical, only it is 15mgs per capsule, instead of 10mgs..so it is stronger...this is a good thing.

EPISTANE has been said to convert to "turinabol" once in the bloodstream. It has been often compared to winny or anavar with larger muscle mass gains.

What do I think of Epistane??

I know epistane is amazing.. I have run it at 30mgs ED before. I use it with all my clients. I personally have probably sold 1-200 bottles of RPN Havoc bc of how good it is. My most recent client in a 30 day period gained 22lbs on Havoc. This is far above average and even I was impressed. No TEST base. An average gain shows 10lbs in 30 days and great increases in strength.

What I will be running it at??

90mgs per day. The "sweet spot" has been said to be 60-75 mgs from experienced users. This will be my first time exceeding 3omgs.

I will be using 30mgs 3x per day to keep a constant blood plasma level.

What do I expect??
Lean muscle gains, strength and some aggression in the gym.

I'd like to see alot of my lifts increase by 2-4 reps MINIMUM...and I'd like to put on a solid 10lbs of bodyweight.

I will increase my protein intake and my overall calories.

Will be training 4-5 times per week.

BETA TEST START

Beta Test Day 1 and 2 (day 2 is an off day) will return to the gym Sunday for day 3:

90mgs of Epistane.

BW= 205lbs

Feeling nice and strong and warm at the gym after taking 60mgs. No sides to report for days 1 and 2, except maybe being thirsty a bit more

Workout - Chest and traps (quick session)

Incline Bench Press-
135x20
225x10
315x10
365x5
385x2
315x8 5 second pause reps on chest

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45per handx20
45x20
45x20
45x20

Flat Bench Dumbell Raises (one arm at a time)
50x10
50x20
75x10
75x20

Wanted to do a bit more but ran out of time. Didn't get to do abs or cardio. Also legs are still sore from the 40 yd dashes I did 3 days ago!!!

So far so good!! Too soon to report gains, but I am expecting to see them quickly at this dosage!!

ryhigh
07-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Innnnn! 90mgs, I can't wait to see how this goes for you. I've heard people say they've gone that high, but I'm very glad you're logging it so I can TRUELY see how it goes. Thisss gonna be gooood.

Turbo6GN
07-28-2013, 07:48 AM
Good luck Wes, I'm expecting an honest assessment and know you'll kill it.

milehighguy
07-28-2013, 08:50 AM

and thanks for running this at SS! i'm in for sure

Macdon1588
07-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Super subbed. Very curious to see how it goes.

weakling
07-28-2013, 09:38 AM
90mg I'm in!

WesleyInman
07-28-2013, 07:10 PM
Innnnn! 90mgs, I can't wait to see how this goes for you. I've heard people say they've gone that high, but I'm very glad you're logging it so I can TRUELY see how it goes. Thisss gonna be gooood.

Thanks Ry for being here again :) much appreciated!!

Thank you!! Hoping to get some strength gains..I won't make it official, but I'd like to see if I can hit a 455-475lb bench press on this dosage. I'm right around 440 now, so this is not an impossibility :)

and thanks for running this at SS! i'm in for sure
No thank you guys for allowing me to..I love SS, everyone here is amazing, and I knew alot of guys here may actually run EPI at some point so this gives them a true idea of what it can do.

Super subbed. Very curious to see how it goes.
Macdon, so happy you are here!! Thank you..Im very curious as well LOL

90mg I'm in!
:) hahahaha..yep 90..if I did 45-60..that's been done before :)

Beta Test Day 3
90mgs of Epistane
205lbs

Back, Bicep and Tricep Day

Hammer Curl dumbells (weights listed per hand)
20x20
25x20
30x20

Close Grip Bench Press
135x10
225x10
315x6
365x5
405x1 PR (personal record @ this bodyweight)
315x5 pause reps

Hammer Strength Rows- 90lbs per side, L and R arms
90x10
90x10
90x10

Supinated Incline Bicep Curls
35x10
40x10
45x10

Bent Over Rows (dumbells listed per hand)
120x10 (highest weight in the gym..high pulls as this weight is too light
120x10
120x10

Overhead Incline Bench- tricep curls (like a pullover into a skullcrusher)
40x20
40x20
40x20

Hammer Curls
50x10
75x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20 (only did half the routine)

Punched out abs and obliques and skipped cardio.

Called it a day. So far, I can def. feel stronger on my presses. I do feel strong with this supplement in me. I do feel hot, my body temp. is increased with this product, about an hour after I take 30mgs..I am sweating just sitting still..and at the gym I was drenched.

Joints were achy...but I am happy with the PR..Close grip BP with that kind of weight is something I have not done in quite some time.

Day 4- which is tomorrow, is another OFF day. I will resume workout Tuesday. Will either do legs or shoulder work.

I plan to use a preworkout soon as well..probably Angel Dust by Blackstone..strongest one out there IMO.

ryhigh
07-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Geeeeeeez 405 close grip bench hahaha that's unreal!!! Man oh man I can't wait to see how things progress

VayneZ
07-31-2013, 08:03 PM
Nice PR dude! Looks really solid. def in for this to see how it will further your progress!

Scope75
08-01-2013, 06:54 AM
In again.
Gotta see what 90mgs will do.

weakling
08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Just read a thread of a guy preparing for a show doing a cycle of epi at 100mg. Seemed legit. How is it treating you?

WesleyInman
08-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Geeeeeeez 405 close grip bench hahaha that's unreal!!! Man oh man I can't wait to see how things progress
Thanx Ry, but now my elbows have ached for days LOL

Nice PR dude! Looks really solid. def in for this to see how it will further your progress!
TY VayneZ..im excited as well so far so good!!

In again.
Gotta see what 90mgs will do.
Scope thank you for being here :)

Just read a thread of a guy preparing for a show doing a cycle of epi at 100mg. Seemed legit. How is it treating you?

Hey man, very cool, I'd love to see another log on high dose epi, mines going great so far :)

Update

Sorry everyone for the delays, been super super busy, Here is what happened recently:

Day 6 on beta test..will weigh in on Friday and see if I am up a few pounds..

So far so good.. Definitely feeling stronger overall..

Joints are a bit achy, but overall I feel very good on this dosage. Headaches 2 day in a row at the end of the night after the 90mg mark, but nothing insane.

Attempted a workout, but too distracted by everyone at Energy trying to talk to me. This is not my primary gym, but even at my home gym I am changing times so as to be left alone.

Managed 30 minutes before being so distracted, I decided to postpone my session... Here is what happened.

Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)
35x20
50x20 warmups
75x10
100x10
120x10
140x6

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20
45x20
45x20

And that was it..Did not have time to do abs, no cardio, no tanning.

Again overall I feel strength gains on the EPI already. Very much so..I can't wait to have a few sessions to myself and hit some serious numbers.

One of my potential goals is to see if I can bump my current BP up a bit. I am right around 440x1 on a good day, I'd love to hit 455lbs x 1 or 440x3 for example at day 30.

Def. look and feel bigger too

Aug 1, 2013

Back and Biceps

Hammer Curls (warmups)
30x20
35x20
45x10

Seated Cable Rows (rack=300lbs)
150x10
200x10
250x10
rackx10
rackx10

Supinated Dumbells Curls (weights listed per hand)
30x20
40x10
50x10
65x10
75x8

Ran the rack at the end, one rep with each pair of dumbells, so left and right arms

Dumbells listed per hand:

Pullovers (cable pullovers)
150x10
150x10
150x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20
45x20

punched out abs, and obliques, cardio for 12mins @ 4.0mph..tanned called it a day.

So far so good, am bigger, look bigger, feel bigger!!

BW= 209.5lbs!! So I am up 4.5lbs already in one full week of EPI :)

Daily Eating Schedule**

I will give you guys a legitimate day of eating for me..

First and foremost on a bulk I am trying to get 5-7K calories in me..more so protein, but at the same time I want as many non processed foods in me as possible but not "clean" at all times...You will never get "huge" in a bulk eating clean..you need some fats and carbs in there IMO.

Meal 1-
6-8 eggs, 4 eggs w yolks, the rest are whites, scrambled with american cheese on top, turkey bacon, large glass chocolate milk, english muffin with butter

Meal 2- "my shake" (sometimes this is my post workout since I train in the AM some days)
-48 oz whole milk
-2 scoops prescription nutrition ProBlend Protein, blueberry muffin
-1 yogurt
-1 banana
-2 tbsps. peanut butter
-1/2 cup raw oats
-1/2 cup of ice
-2.5grams creatine mono
(sometimes a scoop of vanilla ice cream)

Meal 3 (lunchtime)
Example might be 2 tuna fish sandwiches on italian bread. Each sandwich has an entire can of tuna drained with light mayo. I will have a side such as half a box of mac and cheese, or even some pringles, and glass of milk.

Meal 4
If it's prior to workout, I often cook 1lb of 80/20 hamburger and I will brown it and mix it with a whole bag of Lipton rice..I will eat as much as I can then hit the gym if it is a PM session..very often though i workout right after Meal 1.

Meal 5 post Workout
"my shake" immediately followed within 3o minutes by another meal.

Meal 6
I often cook 12 chicken legs..remove skin, and add hot wings sauce, and pepper to the legs, cook for an hour and I will try to eat at least 6 of them in one sitting.

Meal 7
Will either be the remainder of the legs or another "shake"

Meal 8 (this is during my sleep)
I wake up each night by habit and eat either several bowls of cereal ranging from Fruity Pebbles, to Honeycomb to Frosted Flakes. Sometimes I will eat salted Almonds and a glass of limeaid.

During the day I often will pick during the meals at smaller items, protein bars and chocolate as well, reeses.

I try to eat every 1-2 hours minimum. I also force down water at every chance I have.

I do not like eating at all. I force myself to do so, because I know that it will result in muscle. Some days if I am out on the road I will eat fast food. My favorite fast food meals are probably Wendy's Double Stacks, frosties and a Whopper and fries at BK. That and I will eat Taco Bell on occassion too...

milehighguy
08-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Go for 455 x 1!

and my joints hurt every time I read your log! I had good results on havoc but my elbows were a wreck

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Cobalt
08-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Don't know if I just managed to overlook it, but what are you running for liver support?

Great log btw, considering running either Epi or Tren from PN sometime.

Scope75
08-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Damn that's a nice wack of food everyday!!!

VayneZ
08-02-2013, 06:35 PM
damn almost 5 pounds in a week!!! That is sick!!!! And like Scope said, interesting meal routine. Like the Shake!!! Makes me think about making my cycle a bit more dirty.. hmmm

Btw, do you load up on carbs every day or do you cycle it? And what kind of ice cream would you recommend for a Carb back Load spiker?

WesleyInman
08-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Go for 455 x 1!

and my joints hurt every time I read your log! I had good results on havoc but my elbows were a wreck

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Awesome to hear, yeah Havoc is amazing stuff!!!! 455 is a realistic goal, I would love to hit even a bit more then that too :)

Don't know if I just managed to overlook it, but what are you running for liver support?

Great log btw, considering running either Epi or Tren from PN sometime.

Awesome!! Yeah Mikes PH's are better then the ones he mimicked IMO..they dont have as many fillers and he doses them much purer..Every PH I have used of his so far is better then the version he made it to compete with!! I have to give him credit :)

I am using LIV-52..nice product, inexpensive. I wanted to use Advanced Cycle Support by Iron Mag Labs, I do think that is one of the best products on the market for support, but it is pretty pricy comparison and this was a tight financial month :)

Damn that's a nice wack of food everyday!!!
LOL!! Thanx Scope, yes it is!! I hate eating that much food, but know I have to!!

damn almost 5 pounds in a week!!! That is sick!!!! And like Scope said, interesting meal routine. Like the Shake!!! Makes me think about making my cycle a bit more dirty.. hmmm

Btw, do you load up on carbs every day or do you cycle it? And what kind of ice cream would you recommend for a Carb back Load spiker?

To be honest I just load up on food all day everyday! Not carbs in particular, I just try to get as many calories as possible. I do very well with a primarily meat diet, steaks, hamburger, chicken..many times I will do literally 90% meat products and NOTHING else besides the shakes and it works for me just fine :)

Ice cream I think I use Edy's just because it tastes so good!! But no other reason!!

Update

Leg Day-

Sprints 40yd and 100m sprints, and intervals, meaning sprint a certain distance and walk a certain distance and repeat..

Blew out BOTH of my hamstrings pretty bad, in fact today it is black and blue from Glutes to calves. So I will be out of heavy lifting, possibly for the rest of this beta test...LEGS of course, still will hit upper body super heavy. No worries on my end..

In Strongman we are hurt so often, you learn to adapt...

So I hit

Leg Extensions and Calves at the gym today...

A bunch of sets with light weight, high reps nice and controlled....

Did abs, cardio, tanned...

I will still hit light legs, 2x per week, I may incorporate leg extensions and calves even 3x per week until this heals!!

No squats or deadlifts for a few weeks :)

So far so good on EPI..feeling big and strong..clothes fit tighter.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u579/StrongmanAlbum/wesleyblackandbluehams_zpsee3a1a9a.jpg (http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/StrongmanAlbum/media/wesleyblackandbluehams_zpsee3a1a9a.jpg.html)

JM1000
08-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Wish I could eat like that, your metabolism is crazy fast lol

ryhigh
08-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Damn, is that pic of your bruise??? Geez man that looks like it would hurt so bad, that's intense. Hope recovery goes great!

WesleyInman
08-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Wish I could eat like that, your metabolism is crazy fast lol
:) it is a gift and a curse..When I have to gain weight, say for contest time, it is nearly impossible..but yeah dieting is a breeze for my bodytype, thanks JM again for checking in :)

Damn, is that pic of your bruise??? Geez man that looks like it would hurt so bad, that's intense. Hope recovery goes great!
Ry hey man..yeah that is one side, they are both blown out pretty bad, partial tears..the pic doesn't do it justice, it is literally purple, dark deep purple, looks like a tattoo..starts from under my glues, all the way down and then even in my calves. My right hamstring is far worse then the left, but they both have partial tears.

I was a track athlete for so long I know hamstring tears, they do happen alot, but this is the worst I have ever had..I am far too heavy to be hitting super fast 40yd dashes, and 100meters..It is simply dangerous, and I knew I was playing with fire..as much as I have learned over the years, I still tend to do stupid shit, like press buttons..but in my mind I believe that is how I have progressed over the years, is just trying harder and harder things that are not normal for my bodyweight. Sometimes I make it..I certainly got caught this time!! LOL..

I have to laugh at this, I will still hit legs, just ZERO hamstrings for awhile!!! Thanks Ry also for always checking in!!

Have not had the chance to train but I have to say I have been eating non stop.

I weighed in 211 today after a meal..so I am certainly gaining weight.

The sides I have noticed is a few whiteheads here and there, so some acne...Lips are dry, so some dehydration..and my patience is certainly tested at 90mgs..I find myself quick to just say what is on my mind rather then my normal very patient self. It makes me snappy and outspoken and not care as much if that makes sense.

But yeah my strength feels very good right now..Wed's plan is to try a PR on incline bench press if my body allows me to..I am almost thinking to try 365x 10 reps..I am not saying I can do this..but I think I may try and film it and see what happens.

ryhigh
08-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Lol you're a freak of athletic nature, not to take away from all your hard work. But that big running that fast, being that strong, and shredded... Crazyyy!!! I can just feel the extra aggression thinking about 90mg I'm sure you'll hit that PR on bench no oroblem

burlyman30
08-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Ouch! Way to blow out both hammies! If you're going to do it, might as well do it right. Haha. I wish you a speedy healing!

Sounds like things are going pretty well so far. Glad to hear that. You are tolerating 90mg very well. I expected that 3 days in you would tell us your headaches were so bad that you dropped the dose. In this case, what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger!

**Advice is for entertainment value only and is free, so if you aren't satisfied, there are no refunds.**

weakling
08-06-2013, 07:55 AM
How is 90mg treating you? Sides?

For me as soon as I hit 50mg the lethargy is too much.

Broly
08-06-2013, 08:00 AM

90mg... this seems impossible to maintain, at least to me. Good luck man

WesleyInman
08-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Lol you're a freak of athletic nature, not to take away from all your hard work. But that big running that fast, being that strong, and shredded... Crazyyy!!! I can just feel the extra aggression thinking about 90mg I'm sure you'll hit that PR on bench no oroblem

Thanks RY :) Much appreciated compliment! :) I actually tried to warm up my elbows yesterday and they just were achy the whole time..I felt so so strong though I have to say but last night I had to pop 800mgs of ibuprofen. No other joints hurt except my elbows this week.

Ouch! Way to blow out both hammies! If you're going to do it, might as well do it right. Haha. I wish you a speedy healing!

Sounds like things are going pretty well so far. Glad to hear that. You are tolerating 90mg very well. I expected that 3 days in you would tell us your headaches were so bad that you dropped the dose. In this case, what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger!

**Advice is for entertainment value only and is free, so if you aren't satisfied, there are no refunds.**
LOL! Thanks Burly and yes you are right I certainly did it right blowing them out..legs are still purple and I can feel the tears in the muscle fibers, theres a bunch of little ones so I have to be careful next time out, it feels like a bunch of little knots. So far so good :)

Believe it or not, the lethargy is not bad at all. I did have aday or two with it, but if my water intake is gtg, I am fine. So far my only side is the elbows being achy..other then that I am very happy!!

90mg... this seems impossible to maintain, at least to me. Good luck man

Hey Broly you mean for the 30 days or longer? Believe it or not, its really not giving me sides except the elbows :) I am almost halfway done so far and I certainly love how strong I feel..I will punch the 30 days out no problem, thank you for checking in, much appreciated :)

Quick Update:

Yesterday I weighed in before meals, and I was 207lbs..So I am certainly holding some water with this product to get up to 209-210 by end of day.

What I can and will say so far, is this is a dry Tbol. Reminds me exactly of Tbol...with achy elbows :)

Strength is amazing.

I did a preworkout day yesterday, so full body with very very light weights...

I hit 5 sets of bench press, my 2nd to last being 405lbs...I hit it for 4 reps no spot, without even coming close to failure and it felt like a toy. It was the lightest 405 has felt in many years, since my AAS days..

I definitely am happy with the added strength.

Training later today and will try and give a full detailed update.

Thank you everyone :)

Broly
08-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey Broly you mean for the 30 days or longer? Believe it or not, its really not giving me sides except the elbows :) I am almost halfway done so far and I certainly love how strong I feel..I will punch the 30 days out no problem, thank you for checking in, much appreciated :)

Yeah man, 90mgs for 2 weeks or longer seems crazy to me.... I'm just going off my experience with Havoc. I can't imagine 90mgs.

Glad it's not hurting you, keep it up.

WesleyInman
08-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Yeah man, 90mgs for 2 weeks or longer seems crazy to me.... I'm just going off my experience with Havoc. I can't imagine 90mgs.

Glad it's not hurting you, keep it up.
Broly, yeah I agree you would think that, but I am being completely honest when I tell you the sides are VERY VERY MILD, if any at all!! I am tolerating this better then alot of PH's..For example I ran Super DMZ 2.0 and I had back pumps, heartburn, nosebleeds, etc..constantly irritated..Then Mike came out with Progear and I had none of those issues.

Havoc @ 30mgs I had ZERO sides, Mike's epi at 90...virtually side free...It is certainly a good thing, bc I am not really in the mood to deal with harsh sides, I am mentally exhausted from all I have going on and Beta Testing..I am taking a very long break..in fact I think the next time I do a beta test, I would like to be financially reimbursed. I think I have proven my trustworthiness that money can't buy me and it is a S***load of work. I know in the EPI ANDRO beta test, my log literally sold hundreds of bottles. Now mind you, I did not get paid a dime, and it is an exceptional product..but I didn't even get a thank you gift...NOTHING!!! I mean this is my thought of the industry, even if you have a good product if I spend hours and hours to show the products results, regardless of if it turns out good or bad, you send that athlete a gift pack.

That is how I role. With my clients, that do before and afters, there efforts get a reward..even if it is not a remarkable turnout.

Anyways, i am on a tangent.. here's the update LOL

Update:

8/8/2013 back and Biceps

**First off the product again has very little side effects. My elbows hurt very badly, they were bad to begin with..and again this is a "DRY"compound. A little acne. A little dehydration. Like alot of orals I am noticing my appetite has declined so I have to force feed more then normal. GHRP or a test base (prescription of course ;P) might help..otherwise I must say even at 90mgs ED, this has VERY VERY MILD sides.

Strength is AMAZING!!! That is my most noticeable effect from this so far. Good pumps and some lean size gains, but I feel super aggressive, strength is tremendous, sex drive very much increased.

Back and Bicep Day

Started with Supinated Curls (wearing Straps) dumbells
20x20
30x20
45x20
55x10
75x6..felt strong

Bent Over rows
55x10 each arm warmup
110x10 each arm
150x10
150x10
150x10..too easy, too light wasting my time with these!!

Hammer Curls
55x10
65x10
75x10

nice and slow and controlled

Cable Rows- Rack = 300lbs
Rack x10
rackx10
rackx10

Preacher Curls (super close grip, pause at the bottom for 5 second count, then lift)
40x10
50x10
70x10
100x10

Great pump. Overall excellent session again if everyone would just leave me alone..I am at my new gym the rest of the week where I know NO ONE!! Super excited to just hit some PR's.

My strength feels tremendous. I actually can say that Epi at 90mgs is stronger then pretty much most oral AAS will give you. I am partial to VAR..I do think good VAR at 50+mgs will give me more strength, but EPI is 1/3rd the price, OTC and you do not need a script...So this stuff is AWESOME.

I already am planning my next run, it will be EPI ANDRO by IML and EPI by Prescription Nutrition.

Very happy with my results.

BW=208 today..diet has been off.

Cobalt
08-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Hammer Curls
75x10

Goddamn man, 75x10?! I think my PR is 70x2.

Really glad to hear your run is doing well. I may have to go with EPI for my next run.

DJM
08-08-2013, 01:44 PM

Really glad to hear your run is doing well. I may have to go with EPI for my next run.

pussy lol

Broly
08-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Any sides yet? Other than dry elbows

ryhigh
08-09-2013, 08:06 PM
The man blew up the muscles in his hammys cause he's so beast and is still going, at this point I'm convinced he isn't human so Epi isn't gonna faze him

h2s
08-11-2013, 06:26 PM

Biggest downside to EPI, imo.

WesleyInman
08-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Biggest downside to EPI, imo.
Hey H2s :) Yeah what is aggravating is that for months it was my left elbow killing me. Now the left doesn't even hurt..but the right is just horrific. I think I compensated for it. But yeah achy elbows suck..I certainly can't say I ever enjoy elbow pain!!

Thanks Cobalt :) Yeah strength wise, I am very pleased :) I will actually go up to 90lbs on hammer curls for reps of 6-10 but I do think they help me for strongman, but for size, I will actually stick with 50-60lbs and do higher reps and my arms grow much bigger, but certainly i am not as strong that way :)

Hey Broly man..yep, appetite has been shot this week...all week..some dehydration..definitely aggressive at this dosage and heartburn until I started Pepcid all week... But again, the strength is fantastic.

The man blew up the muscles in his hammys cause he's so beast and is still going, at this point I'm convinced he isn't human so Epi isn't gonna faze him

LOL! Thanks Ry for the confidence in me :) Appreciate your kind words as always!! I am handling it pretty well to be honest..it really isn't all that bad compared to many other products I have run. I mean in all honesty the sides, probably the most annoying one like H2s said is my elbow joint is killing me!! It does hurt normally. If I ran AAS I'd certainly throw some Deca or NPP in the mix and eliminate this issue so I could enjoy the new strength.

Update Day 19- Epistane still at 90mgs

I have noticed some difficulties in appetite which can happen with some orals. So I have not gained as much weight as I could have on this product bc eating has been an absolute struggle the past week. I still am weighing around 210..but I will admit my diet is no more then 4K calories per day, whereas when I first started I gained weight super quick because I had my normal appetite.
A cure for this might be to use GHRP-6 during a high dosage run..

Anyways strength was good, here is what happened Saturday's workout :

Shoulders

Seated Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)
50x20
75x10
100x10
120x10..still easy, strength is very good, I feel like I am probably back to 140-150's x 10 reps but my new gym only has 120's so I have to wait til I'm at another gym.

Push Press (standing military barbell)
135x10
225x5
225x5...elbows still not warming up
225x5
275x2
275x2
275x4
225x10

Super Wide Grip Incline Press (pause to chest for 5 seconds then lift)
225x10
315x5
315x5
315x5

Did some delt raises, some abs and some other odds and ends. Strength overall is very very good. Still struggling with my right elbow, but otherwise good to go. Will only be training 3x this week coming up as that is all my schedule will permit. But size and strength is certainly improved.

h2s
08-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Hey H2s :) Yeah what is aggravating is that for months it was my left elbow killing me. Now the left doesn't even hurt..but the right is just horrific. I think I compensated for it. But yeah achy elbows suck..I certainly can't say I ever enjoy elbow pain!!

Over-compensation is often overlooked in terms of stress. I have a bad left shoulder. Everytime it flairs up, I deal with it, as the pain subsides I am always left with an aching right shoulder.

Broly
08-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Over-compensation is often overlooked in terms of stress. I have a bad left shoulder. Everytime it flairs up, I deal with it, as the pain subsides I am always left with an aching right shoulder.

Agreed, the nerve damage that stems in my spine and runs down my left leg is terrible 24/7... When I get an injection and the pain is reduced for a week or so I notice that my right leg is screaming, where usually I never even notice. The pain on the left side is so sever it cancels out the pain on the right... until I get an injection and then the right side it noticed for a week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Broly man..yep, appetite has been shot this week...all week..some dehydration..definitely aggressive at this dosage and heartburn until I started Pepcid all week... But again, the strength is fantastic.

I never knew if it was the Bold or the Havoc but I also had no appetite by week 4. Strength was great though.

VayneZ
08-14-2013, 05:22 PM
150 x 10 military press.... I mean, if it's Wes I'm sure he can nail it! But, I still gotta see a video of that!! You are a monster dude! Hands down, Monster! Not human!

WesleyInman
08-14-2013, 09:37 PM
LOL..that is me exactly!!

Agreed, the nerve damage that stems in my spine and runs down my left leg is terrible 24/7... When I get an injection and the pain is reduced for a week or so I notice that my right leg is screaming, where usually I never even notice. The pain on the left side is so sever it cancels out the pain on the right... until I get an injection and then the right side it noticed for a week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

I never knew if it was the Bold or the Havoc but I also had no appetite by week 4. Strength was great though.
Exactly!!!

150 x 10 military press.... I mean, if it's Wes I'm sure he can nail it! But, I still gotta see a video of that!! You are a monster dude! Hands down, Monster! Not human!
Thanx Vaynez..I will get video soon..but my right elbow is a mess at this point :( Thanks for always having something nice to say :)

Update 9/14/2013

Went into the gym with the idea I would be 210lbs+ but again my diet has been horrific. I just have ZERO appetite...and forcing down food, well I have not been in the mood...I know I'd be an easy 215 if I was eating properly...so this might be something to consider on high dose epi..using GHRP would probably be a good solution.

Weighed in 208..going for a PR at this bodyweight on bench.

Flat Bench
135x10
225x10
315x6
405x2
405x1
405x1 not to failure, just preparing to go heavier
425x1 simple
455x0 - Couldn't lock it out :( Weight shot off my chest and as soon as my right tricep engaged at the midway point, I had my spotter take it. Talk about painful. How disappointing :( Def. Strong enough to hit it but the elbow pain is excruciating to the point I feel like I would injure myself.

Incline Bench
225x10
315x7 pause reps
315x7 pause reps..not putting in effort..

WesleyInman Trap Routine
45x20
x20
x20
x20

Powercleans
135 for a bunch of sets of 6-10

One Armed Powersnatches (this is a strength exercise)
135 x a bunch of singles and doubles..weights feel like nothing. Here is a very old video of me doing these at Poundstone's gym...
Wesley Inman Snatch/135lbs - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gwww2bud5Q)

Called it a day. Left irritated. Strength is unreal I just cannot fully utilize it with this right elbow. Overall strength is still good. Still having dry gains. Some heartburn, complete lack of hunger.

Overall still loving the strength on Epi..

WesleyInman
08-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Update 9/19/13

Weighed in 210lbs today, which is pretty solid for the fact I have not been eating and last week I only got 2 days in the gym. Beta test is nearly over. I have to admit my schedule and eating has prevented me from showing 100% how effective 90mgs ED is. Plus the fact I did this with 2 blown out hamstrings did not let me access my strength on legs and squats which very well would have put even more weight on me. I have no doubt in my mind had my diet been in check I'd be a solid 215lbs. My strength is excellent. Best part of the run has been the strength gains..weights I normally do sets with are seriously so light for me right now it almost looks ridiculous.

Still need to get more focused and intensity and go from there. Overall I am happy with the EPI. I will again say that at a high dosage I recommend using GHRP 6 to stimulate appetite..

I believe a "new" user could get a solid 10-20lbs in 30 days on this dosage.

Back and Biceps and Traps

Supinated Dumbells Curls (weights listed per hand)
25x20
35x20
45x20
55x10

Dumbell Rows (left and right)
55x10
105x10
155x6
155x6
205x6
205x6

Deadlift into Barbell Curls variation
135x6
135x6
135x6
185x6
185x6
185x6..all of these were very simple, putting in maybe 50% effort

Hammer Strength Seated Row
45x10
45x10
45x10

Incline Dumbell Curls
40x20
45x20
45x20

Called it a day. First day back was a success. Feeling very very good, lets see what happens the rest of the week.

WesleyInman
08-20-2013, 09:32 PM
9/20/2013

Leg Day! First day back hitting squats since I tore both hamstrings. Oddly enough my legs are still black and blue behind the knees. Hams are super super tight and sore right under the glutes. Still swollen but I felt like it was time to give them a shot.

Squats ATG- no hands..just because
135x10
135x10
225x10
315x6
315x6
405x6
405x6..super deep, felt good!!
500x2 wow, impressive my strength is still good even after this time off.

16" box
585x10
700x0..came down way to slow and shaky..reset weight and try again
700x3

Walked out 405 and repped it out again ATG for maybe 8 reps

Hit Leg Extensions, super slow and controlled
40x20
60x20
80x20
100x20
150x20

Seated Calf Raises
1 plate x a bunch of sets

Started abs, but I was literally exhausted and dripping sweat. Out of breathe and fatigued. Core is shot and lower back pumps are insane..My body is not happy with the time off..Im hoping I am not too sore the next few days..

Either way, my strength is gtg...looking for some log and tire flips later this week.

Heartburn on the product has been an issue this whole week :( and I have not been sleeping well either, not sure if it is bc of the Epi or other reasons..nothing horrific but me and not sleeping don't go well together :)

WesleyInman
08-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Wesley Inman Strongman Incline 365lbs x 9 reps at 207lbs with GYMNTONIC.com - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OBUUiAJoBA&feature=youtu.be)

365x9 Incline Bench PR @ 207lbs bodyweight...

Hit 385x4 on the last set

and did a bunch of other odds and ends...too busy to list them all...plus I have maybe 1 more day of Beta Test.

Im going to end the beta log here. I am exhausted. It has been a fun ride...

What I can say about the EPI..awesome strength product. My strength is INSANE with this stuff. I would compare it to a DRY TBOL..100%. I can see why people say it acts like winny because your explosive strength is off the charts, but it is much more wet then winny. Joint aches were not as bad as winny.

Definitely could use this as a clean bulking agent.

Downsides were lack of appetite and I had heartburn pretty regularly the last 2 weeks..daily.

I would certainly recommend this to anyone as an OTC product.

Absolutely will plan to use this product again. I think next time I might run it at 60mgs ED and EPI ANDRO as well at 60mgs ED. The combo would be an amazing recomp tool.

Have to say thank you to Mike Ross and PN for hooking me up and letting me try this product out. Very very solid PH IMO..same as Havoc!!!

Thanks everyone for following along..any questions feel free to post up!!

milehighguy
08-21-2013, 08:57 PM
Nice log wesley! Thanks for keeping it here at SS.

VayneZ
08-23-2013, 07:50 PM
365 Repping out! Powerlifting style full brutal push. Beautiful. Wes you inspire me bro! for real dawg! for real!

WesleyInman
08-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Nice log wesley! Thanks for keeping it here at SS.

Thank you MHG :) Thank you for following and your always kind and helpful comments :)

365 Repping out! Powerlifting style full brutal push. Beautiful. Wes you inspire me bro! for real dawg! for real!
Hey VayneZ..thanx man..that means alot to me to hear...I always appreciate you in my threads and now I have time to focus and watch yours and see you hit that 500 DL :) :)

Thanx Man :)

Broly
08-27-2013, 08:35 PM
You're a beast man, no way in hell I would be able to handle 90mg of epi

VayneZ
08-29-2013, 05:14 PM
How are you feeling these days? Headaches? High Blood pressure? Insomnia? and how's your strength coming along?

WesleyInman
08-29-2013, 05:40 PM
You're a beast man, no way in hell I would be able to handle 90mg of epi
I kid you not, it was not bad. I struggled on 40mgs of Super DMZ 2.0..Trenabole at 6omgs made me miserably tired..This was NOT BAD at all..the worst side was heartburn..in all honesty. I have so many clients on this product.

I have one guy up 15lbs in 2 weeks at 60mgs per day..I have guys putting 50lbs on their bench in 30 days with this. Havoc was ALWAYS my top performer, now this is :) I am actually the one that pressured Mike to make this because Havoc was that good.

How are you feeling these days? Headaches? High Blood pressure? Insomnia? and how's your strength coming along?
Hey VayneZ!!! How are you man!! Believe it or not, I have had a nasty sinus infection for 5 days straight now. I don't have health insurance so I have not lifted and am just doing OTC stuff to improve. Everyone where I live has it..and it is a bad bad version right now. One of the worst I have ever had. Thankfully had some Bronkaid and that helped. Overall besides being sick..I am maintaining weight. I weighed in at the gym (im still training people) at 208lbs. I am so motivated to hit the gym and get back.I will take a few days off, bc I know my body..but I promise you a PR next week or the week after.

Thanks for checking in on me man, you are awesome :) :)

Broly
08-29-2013, 07:19 PM
That's encouraging news, I loved Havoc. My lifting partner just started his very first cycle and I got him on one of the quickly dwindling bottles of havoc. I'm going to have to test this stuff out for myself...

Feel better man, having just come off a cycle your immune system probably isn't helping you out too much.

WesleyInman
08-29-2013, 07:26 PM
That's encouraging news, I loved Havoc. My lifting partner just started his very first cycle and I got him on one of the quickly dwindling bottles of havoc. I'm going to have to test this stuff out for myself...

Feel better man, having just come off a cycle your immune system probably isn't helping you out too much.

Yep, Mike and I made it no secret that PN's EPI is a direct copy of Havoc!! The ingredient is not copyrighted, only the name Havoc is. There are several versions of Epistane and Havoc was clearly the best. So PN got that exact ingredient and increased it by 5mgs per pill..very very simple idea. The product is as legit as any PH on the market!!

Give it a shot Broly when u can.. I give you my word you will be impressed.

My newest client on it, is on day 4 of Epi at 60mgs. He went from 700x 1 on DL to 700x2. He asked to order more LOL.

You are right on the immune system. I did 60 days of beta testing and I have been hitting it hard for a long long time..not to mention the virus in my area right now is essentially a pandemic. Everyone I know has it..and it is not fun at all.

Thanx man for checking in!!

VayneZ
08-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Hope you feel better bro.. sucks when you got something right when you're on a sweet cycle. And Damn You have some strong clients I tell ya!

O_RYAN_007
08-29-2013, 09:35 PM
Awesome log brother!