PDA

View Full Version : Mac's Oneironmancer log

Macdon1588
07-28-2013, 07:55 AM
I always like getting a bottle of pill in the mail on my birthday and thanks to Antaeus Labs, I wasn't let down yesterday.

I was tempted to start my log last night but I'm working today and since I wake up at 430AM to start my shift I didn't want to take any chances.
I am very grateful for the opportunity to run this product because as a shift worker, my sleep has gone to total shit. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I had a dream I could remember. I know that some folks don't remember dreams, but before I was a shift worker, I frequently remembered my dreams.

I am hoping Oneironmancer increases the quality and quantity of my dreams and that it allows me to dream even on day sleeps.

So, stay posted and we'll see what dreams come my way!

Macdon1588
07-28-2013, 08:07 AM
As a little back ground info:
I've never taken any thing for sleep beyond melatonin or ZMA for fear of sleep walking which I'm slightly paranoid about doing on Oneironmancer. To satisfy my paranoia I intend on making it hard to open up the door to the bed room:-).

As my educational back ground is in philosophy and psychology I am always interested in the connection between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. I know this sounds like quackery but I sort of hope that lucid dreaming will enlighten me about my conscious life which will in turn help me to be a better father and husband.

BoneDaddy
07-28-2013, 09:04 AM
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing if you have the same results as Ry!

ryhigh
07-28-2013, 10:14 AM
Yeaaahhh! IN! Im excited to see how this goes for you! Also excited about your background so you can analyze your dreams, i wish i could make sense of mine lol.

And as far as sleep walking from my experience i dont see it happeing. This stuff puts me in a deep deep sleep, i normally toss and turn but on Oneiromancer i barely move at all.

Macdon1588
07-29-2013, 08:15 AM
Well not much to report for the first night other than a deep sleep, but in fairness to the product I have to admit that no sooner had I taken the dose then the wife offered up a roll in the sack.

BoneDaddy
07-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Well not much to report for the first night other than a deep sleep, but in fairness to the product I have to admit that no sooner had I taken the dose then the wife offered up a roll in the sack.

You sure that wasn't part of the dream?! ;-)

Macdon1588
07-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Dreams!

Very mundane dreams. Last nights dreams were merely a sequence of chores that, as I would do them they were interrupted such that nothing got done ever.

From an interpretative point of view the dream sequence makes sense. It makes sense because my life is one string of unending chores right now which is not a bad thing it's just what it is.

Tonight I'm going to tell myself to have a fun dream. My hope is that I can manipulate my subconscious into having some sort of adventure. If it fails, tomorrow night I'm upping the dose;-).

Macdon1588
07-30-2013, 09:21 PM
You sure that wasn't part of the dream?! ;-)

If I were dreaming she would have had bigger tits;-).

Now, there's a good question: Which celeb is your dream girl fuck? Mine would be Jessica Simpson when she got in shape for the Dukes of Hazard movie.

testosteronet
07-31-2013, 08:54 AM
makes sense because my life is one string of unending chores right now which is not a bad thing it's just what it is.

Haha, I know this feeling!

Macdon1588
07-31-2013, 11:04 AM
Embarrassingly, I can't remember my dreams from last night. I know that I had some because of that feeling where something is on the tip of your tongue feeling.

Sleep quality was great however. I feel better today than I have in a while on day shifts. I think that I will continue this dose until tomorrow night and try upping it see if that produces more memorable dreams.

ryhigh
07-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Henryv said 3 would be an ok dose to take but to never take more than 3 idk why tho. Ive tried 3 caps twice and honestly couldnt tell a difference so i went back down to 2

nate3993
07-31-2013, 10:46 PM
As a little back ground info:
I've never taken any thing for sleep beyond melatonin or ZMA for fear of sleep walking which I'm slightly paranoid about doing on Oneironmancer. To satisfy my paranoia I intend on making it hard to open up the door to the bed room:-).

As my educational back ground is in philosophy and psychology I am always interested in the connection between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. I know this sounds like quackery but I sort of hope that lucid dreaming will enlighten me about my conscious life which will in turn help me to be a better father and husband.

Definetly not quackery my man. I wish more people looked into the power of the mind and the power of thought. What our mind does when we sleep and what our mind does when we're awake are very important and are very much connected. Most people fail to know the connection.

Macdon1588
08-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Henryv said 3 would be an ok dose to take but to never take more than 3 idk why tho. Ive tried 3 caps twice and honestly couldnt tell a difference so i went back down to 2

After a night of deep sleeping and again not really being able to remember the dream I think the biggest issue right know is that I am just damn tired. Work is kicking my ass as I have to get up at 4:30. When I remember dreams, it's typically closer to waking, and my belief is that my work schedule is preventing me from reaching that sweet spot in my sleep cycle. Tonight I'm going to take the same dose and see what actually getting seven hours of sleep can do for dream.

Grape Ape
08-01-2013, 11:16 AM
I once read that if you repeat a task daily(Ex: knocking on a doorway) and then find yourself about to repeat that task in a dream, you should be able to get yourself to lucidly dream when the task doesn't go quite right.

It was something like that, that I read. Gives you something to think about.

Macdon1588
08-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Didn't really get to sleep as long as I would like to have and to be truthful I can't really remember the dreams I had though I'm sure I had them. It's a difficult thing to explain but I just know that I'm having dreams; it's a weird kind of feeling or thought and I haven't had it in a while, so it is my belief the product is legit.

The sleep on this product would be worth the money alone. I have been sleeping deeper than I have in quite some time. As a sidenote, not really sure if this is the result of the product, but I am horny as shit. I want to bang every piece of ass that I see. I can't help but think that the deeper more restorative sleep and the horniness don't go hand-in-hand. I believe that there is a high correlation between sleep and hormone function and science seems to support that idea.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-02-2013, 09:14 AM
have you felt sluggish the next morning, even after getting a good nights sleep?

there are a few products I love that give me such deep restful sleep, but I sometimes feel a little hungover in the morning.

ryhigh
08-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Lol at being horny, I'm feeling the same affects! I thought it was being on vacation for so long and being in the damn country with no females but I can definitely tell its increased since being on.

@socal for me it's weird, if I lay in bed after waking up I can fall back asleep. If I get out of bed right away I feel rested and ready. It's a great feeling either way, no lingering effects for me.

Macdon1588
08-02-2013, 10:26 AM
have you felt sluggish the next morning, even after getting a good nights sleep?

there are a few products I love that give me such deep restful sleep, but I sometimes feel a little hungover in the morning.

When I wake up at 4:30 in the morning it's hard to tell if it's just the fact that I'm waking up at 4:30 in the morning or if it's the sups. That said I have felt better throughout the day than I did before starting the log.

Macdon1588
08-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Last night I dreamed. Nothing prolific, just a series of drive by scenes with different people all talking with everybody but me. I wasn't put off by it, it was like I was just observing them. This feeling of watching people carry on aligns well with life right now: My personal life is about to change with the arrival of the twins in November, so I'm not making any career moves even though the company is expanding...I'm watching the folks that are. I'm not frustrated because there are a lot of unknowns with the expansions and the head aches of dealing with them might not be worth the extra five to ten grand I might get for the hassle.

Sleep was again amazing and finally getting seven full hours is wonderful.

It would be nice to have fantasy dreams and I may be having them and not remembering them. That said, I understand the reality based dreams. I've got a lot of pragmatic challenges facing me so there's no need for symbolism. I've had those dreams before when life was in a state of transition. For example at the beginning of college I had dreams where I was drowning and before the birth of my first daughter I had one where I pulled out my teeth. It turns out that pulling out teeth is a fairly common dream for a transition time...any one with a kid will back me up on the fact that it is a HUGE transition.

markam
08-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Last night I dreamed. Nothing prolific, just a series of drive by scenes with different people all talking with everybody but me. I wasn't put off by it, it was like I was just observing them. This feeling of watching people carry on aligns well with life right now: My personal life is about to change with the arrival of the twins in November, so I'm not making any career moves even though the company is expanding...I'm watching the folks that are. I'm not frustrated because there are a lot of unknowns with the expansions and the head aches of dealing with them might not be worth the extra five to ten grand I might get for the hassle.

Sleep was again amazing and finally getting seven full hours is wonderful.

It would be nice to have fantasy dreams and I may be having them and not remembering them. That said, I understand the reality based dreams. I've got a lot of pragmatic challenges facing me so there's no need for symbolism. I've had those dreams before when life was in a state of transition. For example at the beginning of college I had dreams where I was drowning and before the birth of my first daughter I had one where I pulled out my teeth. It turns out that pulling out teeth is a fairly common dream for a transition time...any one with a kid will back me up on the fact that it is a HUGE transition.

Amen.

This product has just become available in the UK. Unfortunately it's very pricey, about $60, so I'll pass for the moment. Interested, though.

Macdon1588
08-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Well it was another night of deep phenomenal sleep and dreams almost remembered. I'm not going to lie that I'm a little frustrated that I can't remember the dreams. On the other hand I know for sure that I'm dreaming. Before doing this log, I know for sure that I wasn't dreaming.
Cognitively I can say that there are some good things going on with my sense of well being. I am a whole lot less stressed from my work and life schedule which is nice. The effects are subtle but when I get a moment of downtime, I realize that my thoughts and my mood are in a better place and the only thing that can account for this, the only thing that has changed, is the fact that I'm taking this.

testosteronet
08-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Interested in this well being that you speak of.

Macdon1588
08-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Interested in this well being that you speak of.

Well I guess what I mean is that I just feel emotionally better. Im not as stressed and I feel little bit more at peace with certain things that are going on beyond my control.

Macdon1588
08-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Another night of the restful sleep to report! I wish that I had the ability to recall dreams because I woke up in a really good mood. A good test is forthcoming because tomorrow I do my flip into my night shifts. I go into tomorrow night so I believe that I will take it tonight. And then tomorrow day.

totalflexblog
08-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Keep a pen and pad by your bed to make notes on, and give yourself a few minutes when you wake up to think about your dreams. You may find that helps improve dream recall.

Scope75
08-06-2013, 02:33 PM
I dream all the time but very rarely will I ever remember what it was about. Sucks to because I know I have very real dreams because I'll remember dreams from a day or 2 ago as if it really happened and I have to tell myself it must of been in a dream. Lol

Macdon1588
08-06-2013, 02:54 PM
Sleep was again good. I can kind of sort of remember a dream about Hawaii. I was stationed there and there's a beach that I really liked on the island of Oahu and in the dream I'm there; nothing much more happens other than that. I think that maybe have been dreaming a lot about Hawaii recently because I've been thinking a lot more about it during the day. The beaches were always very peaceful to me as a very relaxing thing and I'm not sure if the dreams mean that I am at peace or that I need peace. It's strange because my life is very busy and there are a lot of stressors but still I feel pretty much at peace.

Macdon1588
08-07-2013, 06:11 PM
I slept like a boss today. That's the first time it's happened in awhile. I remembered my dreams some what. I had a sequence of dreams where I had deeply frustrating conversations with my family. These figure. I am completely on my own and "self-orphaned" (my term) from my family. It was a hard decision to make, but one that had to be done for the sake of my kids. My uncles, aunt, and father are viscous drunks on their worst days, and verbally abusive on their best days. They are a sick, sad, codependent group without hardly a redeeming quality in the entire group. I'm more successful than the entire lot of them so when, in the past, I subjected myself to them, all they could do was try knock me down to their level.
I spent a lot of years drunk and broken because of my upbringing before I realized that I define myself. Furthermore, I realized I was the only one that could break the cycle so I that's exactly what I did. Life is better without them but still, I feel guilty because of how coldly surgical the cut was. Today's dreams made me realize that trying to deal with them again would be a fool's errand.
Tomorrow morning when I go to bed, I'm going to tell myself to dream of my future. I really want to start a business but I'm having a hard time finding my passion. I'm hoping that I can find it in my subconscious mind.

h2s
08-07-2013, 10:19 PM
I really want to start a business but I'm having a hard time finding my passion. I'm hoping that I can find it in my subconscious mind.

Pretty cool, curious how it will go.

Macdon1588
08-08-2013, 05:09 PM
I was really tired this morning when I went to bed. I don't remember my dreams, but the sleep was an amazing 8.5 hours which for night shift day sleeping is amazing.

Macdon1588
08-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Today was a flip from working nights to being awake during the day so I will log again tomorrow.

Macdon1588
08-10-2013, 08:06 AM
I actually remember the dream from last night! It was a little strange because it was mostly just random people from my past that I was never very close to and we're all at this party. I went around having different conversations with all of them and each of the conversations really just kind of made me aggravated. Everybody seemed to sense that I was having bad conversations with them and I can't really tell you at the conversations were about but whatever it was about, by the end the dream everybody was circling around me and about to beat me up when the dream ended. What was interesting was I wasn't afraid at all, in fact I relished the idea of getting a chance to beat their ass.

Before went to bed last night I told myself to think of a business to start something that I really wanted to do. I woke up with the idea of heating and air technician. That would be a really good side business since I live in Oklahoma where it's hot as shit most years, and it would be something I could do one the side. I think i will look into it because it would definitely be something that I could eventually scale up into a full-blown business that could get me away from corporate America. Plus I have a strong technical base so I'm not very far away from it. I don't think that it i would've thought about it unless I asked my subconscious mind about it because it's not something that you just think "oh that's what I want to do with my life."

Macdon1588
08-11-2013, 07:03 AM
Last night I had a strange dream. I was apparently a volunteer in a class of kids about the age of ten or so and we went on a field trip that was basically outside to watch a line man (dude who fixes power lines). When we went out, the line man was my best friend from high-school and he served the kids ice cream. It's just a fucking random dream, but I'm cognizant that the class room, the line man, and my best friend are symbols.

Sperwer
08-11-2013, 08:36 AM
Last night I had a strange dream. I was apparently a volunteer in a class of kids about the age of ten or so and we went on a field trip that was basically outside to watch a line man (dude who fixes power lines). When we went out, the line man was my best friend from high-school and he served the kids ice cream. It's just a fucking random dream, but I'm cognizant that the class room, the line man, and my best friend are symbols.

Maybe; maybe not. Groucho once famously said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar; and Freud obviously agreed. :rolleyes:

Macdon1588
08-11-2013, 05:22 PM
I think you're right I think that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. The only thing that makes me think that it might perhaps be symbolism is that I'm searching for a new direction in life that might just require knowledge. My best friend is in the energy business and I have an idea about making waste fuel derived diesel to power generators which provide more power to schools during peak demand hours to lower cost. All of the elements of that idea are obviously in that dream.

Macdon1588
08-12-2013, 06:35 AM
Another good nights sleep but sadly I can't remember dreaming.

Scope75
08-12-2013, 07:34 PM
http://ec.libsyn.com/p/0/e/0/0e0a47991d09e4fc/p308.mp3?d13a76d516d9dec20c3d276ce028ed5089ab1ce3d ae902ea1d01cf8134d7c95ac354&c_id=5296837

Some good dream talk at about the 1:55-2hr mark.

Macdon1588
08-13-2013, 03:06 PM
It was another deep sleep night with dreams swirling just beyond the comprehension of my waking mind. I feel better all the way around and I believe that I will pick up some more bottles of this stuff because this is the only thing that has changed in my routine.

Macdon1588
08-14-2013, 07:31 AM
Last night was a dream of frustration. I watched a video of a white kid getting a brutal beat down by three black kids. Of course this propaganda machine government media complex has nothing to say about the ordeal.

In my dream I'm standing with a journalist in front of group of black people reciting statistics about crime, death and out of wedlock statistics. The crowd gets angry then just walks away and as they do, the journalist just stops filming. The dream ends.

Macdon1588
08-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Last night's dream was an awfully strange one. I was back in time to a about the late forties. There is somebody, I'm not sure who is leading me through a neighborhood meeting people. Now that I'm awake I think hard enough about it I'm sure that the neighborhood is in Detroit where my family was originally from. The last thing in the dream as I walk up and shake the hand of a lady with dark black hair it's really done up nice and she's in a nice dress for that era. Her grip is so strong that I can't tear away from it. As I struggle, she just smiles. I am frightened enough by it that I woke up.

Macdon1588
08-16-2013, 02:48 PM
I flipped my sleep to days. I had dreams today but they were just interaction dreams of little consequence.

Macdon1588
08-17-2013, 01:47 PM
I found myself in a strange dream today. I was in Villa Hermosa which is a small town in Mexico where I used to do some contract work for the government owned pipeline. The dream had a since of danger as I had to run from different crowds, but no one was fast enough to catch me. Eventually I got to the company compound and switched out of my gear. When I go back out the door, it opened directly into the bar I used to work at in college.

Macdon1588
08-18-2013, 02:38 PM
When I woke up this afternoon I sat and tried to remember my dreams. My grandfather came to mind. He's been dead about fourteen years ago at this point which is tough because he raised and I was just 20 when he died. I've had no real role models or any one to get advice from on the finer points of adulthood. Last night before I went to bed I asked my mind to dream of a path to be more successful. I believe that my grandfather represents a need for direction and a call for more or continued discipline. Plus, I just miss him, and since I'm about to have child three and four, I would surely love his input since he was the only big family man that I knew.

h2s
08-19-2013, 08:25 AM
If anything, it seems to be making you guys alot more interested in exploring your potential. Seems consistent in terms of what these dreams interpretations are leading to. Cool stuff.

nate3993
08-19-2013, 01:38 PM
i will say this. if you smoke weed and then take this, you prolly won't have much memory of your dreams. BUT even when i dont smoke and take this stuff, i still dont always have that much recollection. liquid valerian root extract seems to help my recollection. regardless of the dreams, it makes you sleep well. that's for sure

now. as to the potential thing. i was already looking into meditation and the power of thought bfor i started taking this. but since taking this, i seem to keep seeing more and more and talking to people more and more about just how powerful our minds are and how much power our minds have over reality.

ever hear of the water experiment? now. i know some people are probably gonna think i'm crazy. not much out there though actually debunks this. and another thing. people say they can't recreate the experiment. i believe it's because these people don't believe that it can happen, go into it with the thought that it can't happen, and therefore, it will not happen. and why is this study not shown around the world and globe if it's true? because the government doesn't want us to think for ourselves nor do they want us knowing that our minds have power over the conscience world. you all can at least agree that the government doesn't want us to be free thinkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8

my friend pointed this out to me just the other night, and i truly believe that what i'm about to tell you is very, very profound. dreams. dreams almost always have little to no consistency. at least most of the time they don't. now, to lucid dream, it's really not that hard. little techniques that you can do such as looking at ur hands, or asking yourself, am i dreaming throughout the day can help you a lot. becoming lucid in the dream world and gaining full control over the dream is much easier than having full control over your own life, is it not? why is this? consistency. the conscious world has so much more consistency to it. for us to believe that we can control our own lives sounds impossible BECAUSE of the immense amount of consistency. BUT, what if like dreams, we can control reality. to what extent that we can, that i don't have an anwser for, BUT we do have much more power over the conscious world than we think.

for example. in the gym. just recently, i've noticed, and this sounds minimal, but if i start to think to that i'm not gonna have enough energy to get from that 7th rep to that 10th one, it won't happen. period. but when i say to myself. this is going to happen. your are going to get there, and thats it, i get there. sounds stupid and minimal, which it is minimal, but what if instead of "i'm going to get to that 10th rep" it's "i'm going to go make a million dollars" or something else.

lots of rambling and various thoughts in this post, but it comes down to this. our mind absolutely does have power over reality and the conscious world. this is true. i know this is true, and believe it with every fiber in my being. do we not have a 6th sense? our gut feeling? who here hasn't at one time or another had the feeling someone was staring at them, looked around, and sure as shit someone's staring at you. the gut feeling? that's because our stomachs house our 2nd brain. there is a mass of tissues in our stomach that can only be classified as a 2nd brain. that's actually where we get that gut feeling from. this is proven. go research it.

3rd eye anyone? the pineal gland. ancient cultures have drawings of this gland. there is something to our 3rd eye. it's not called that as a joke. whats sad though? by the age of 17, almost everyone's pineal gland is completely calcified over. why? mainly because of fluoride, but also because of other environmental chemicals. how amazing that our government makes sure that our pineal gland is messed with. this isn't just random coincidence. they know this shit. they know what they're doing and they want us as dumb as a box of rocks.

hope SOMETHING here was of value

Macdon1588
08-19-2013, 10:17 PM
Thank you for the great post Nate. I know what you mean about manifesting your will in the waking world. The first time I hit 405 on deads I firmly believe it was because I told myself I would. When I tell myself that I would be thankful for eight reps of something, that eighth rep is all I can get. I always over shoot now and my reps are picking up. I get to places now I could t reach just a few months back and I do think it is just mind power.

Macdon1588
08-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Not much to report dream wise today. This is the 4th day sleeping time shifted and its pretty typical for me to sleep super deep. I feel great though.

weekend
08-20-2013, 12:01 AM
nate's post above, specifically the line

"in the gym. just recently, i've noticed, and this sounds minimal, but if i start to think to that i'm not gonna have enough energy to get from that 7th rep to that 10th one, it won't happen. period. but when i say to myself. this is going to happen. your are going to get there, and thats it, i get there."

got me to 225 lb bench press 4 sets of 10 today.

WesleyInman
08-20-2013, 02:19 AM
i was already looking into meditation and the power of thought bfor i started taking this. but since taking this, i seem to keep seeing more and more and talking to people more and more about just how powerful our minds are and how much power our minds have over reality.

for example. in the gym. just recently, i've noticed, and this sounds minimal, but if i start to think to that i'm not gonna have enough energy to get from that 7th rep to that 10th one, it won't happen. period. but when i say to myself. this is going to happen. your are going to get there, and thats it, i get there. sounds stupid and minimal, which it is minimal, but what if instead of "i'm going to get to that 10th rep" it's "i'm going to go make a million dollars" or something else.

but it comes down to this. our mind absolutely does have power over reality and the conscious world. this is true. i know this is true, and believe it with every fiber in my being. do we not have a 6th sense? our gut feeling? who here hasn't at one time or another had the feeling someone was staring at them, looked around, and sure as shit someone's staring at you. the gut feeling? that's because our stomachs house our 2nd brain. there is a mass of tissues in our stomach that can only be classified as a 2nd brain. that's actually where we get that gut feeling from. this is proven. go research it.

I have a shirt from MuscleCh3mistry that says, "train your mind, to build your body"..people always ask me what it means and I try to explain the mind/muscle connection.

I have to say that my experiences competing in Strongman truly opened my eyes to the potential of human strength. I went from doing 600lb yoke to 1000lb yoke in a month, simply because I was assured I could do it. Even now in contests I have learned to have my training partners or friends "walk me through" my events and talk to me..or reassure me. The second I fail mentally, but I hear someone I trust. I get the weight..every time.

Second was becoming a parent. The mental connection you get as a parent is nothing short of miraculous IMO.

All of it has made me more then sure that there is far greater connection of the mind to the body and universe then we ever may know.

Anyways, nice log..still following. Question though, does this product make you "fall asleep"? For example I struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. Only product that ever worked for me was ambien. Would you recommend this product for that??

nate3993
08-20-2013, 01:41 PM
I have a shirt from MuscleCh3mistry that says, "train your mind, to build your body"..people always ask me what it means and I try to explain the mind/muscle connection.

I have to say that my experiences competing in Strongman truly opened my eyes to the potential of human strength. I went from doing 600lb yoke to 1000lb yoke in a month, simply because I was assured I could do it. Even now in contests I have learned to have my training partners or friends "walk me through" my events and talk to me..or reassure me. The second I fail mentally, but I hear someone I trust. I get the weight..every time.

Second was becoming a parent. The mental connection you get as a parent is nothing short of miraculous IMO.

All of it has made me more then sure that there is far greater connection of the mind to the body and universe then we ever may know.

Anyways, nice log..still following. Question though, does this product make you "fall asleep"? For example I struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. Only product that ever worked for me was ambien. Would you recommend this product for that??

yes and yes. at least for me it does

Macdon1588
08-20-2013, 07:06 PM
No entry for today other than it's a flip day so this morning I didn't take it and no dreams and my four hours of sleep sucked.

Macdon1588
08-21-2013, 11:54 AM
I had an okay night of sleep. It was a flip into a morning shift. I feel like I dreamed but I can't be certain. In the too much info category I woke up at 430 with a hard on which never usually happens. I wish I could remember that one.

Macdon1588
08-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Last night I had a lucid dream. This is hard to explain but most of the time when I dream the feeling is like I'm being moved through the dream or the dream is like a stream that I am standing in as it flows around me. This dream was different I walked through my "dream house" (I know very girly) and I had complete control of my motions and thoughts. It was like being awake. It was nothing dramatic but it was very cool to me.

Macdon1588
08-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Just a night of deep awesome sleep. I feel better upon waking from this stuff than I do anything else I've tried.

Macdon1588
08-24-2013, 07:14 PM
^X2... I've got to say, as I near the end of this log that, although my dream experience hasn't been the same, or interesting as other guys' logs, this product is worth the cost because of not only dreaming, but also other benefits. I feel more calm and ready to face the day on this product. I will definitely come back to it. When the bottle runs out, I intend on trying a heavy dose melatonin experiment. There's evidence to support that using melatonin at higher doses is beneficial for shift workers. I'll give that a go for a month so that I can evaluate both for effectiveness.

Macdon1588
08-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Another successful night of deep sleep. I will say that I am more fully rested despite having fewer hours.

Macdon1588
08-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Now, having reached the end of the bottle. I can safely say that it was a good run. I highly recommend this for any one who has had less than stellar sleep.

Macdon1588
08-28-2013, 07:38 PM

I'm not sure that its ambien strong, but I don't now for sure. I never felt drowsy, yet I was always out like a light.