PDA

View Full Version : An Amateur Body Builders Entire Drug Contest Prep-INSANE

nate3993
07-28-2013, 04:52 PM
So this guy is pretty cool. totally just talks openly about IFBB's drug use, his own drug use, and how much of each drug he used for his contest prep. It's fukin insane to say the least. if this amateur takes this much gear, then i'm seriously scared to know how much IFBBs take.

contest prep video-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvu-yE1TwU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXgA6w8QFZ1ZuQWCw7I4hRQ

ryhigh
07-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Haha this guy, I watched this video a couple weeks back absolutely redic how much stuff he used. His prep is really close to what the pros use

olddawg
07-28-2013, 05:38 PM
someone pm this to ippy

ryhigh
07-28-2013, 05:51 PM
someone pm this to ippy

Lol, i pm'd him like a week ago asking how his cycle was going but he never replied and i know hes been on multiple times since

ExtraZeus
07-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Holy Crap! :eek:
Nothing like the kitchen sink approach to anabolics.

Enuke65
07-28-2013, 05:57 PM
someone pm this to ippy

I'm sure he's already got this stowed away in his spank bank

Sperwer
07-28-2013, 07:26 PM
"Big Daddy"? Really? ROTFLMAO.

Interesting info. Not for me, though.

Sperwer
07-28-2013, 07:37 PM
Another perspective on Lloyd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwnjbSDHUxM

pman42
08-21-2013, 07:15 PM
^^ In the reply posted above I was especially interested in the POV on liver protection. N-acetyl cysteine seems like a good idea but orals do their damage by causing cholestasis, for which NAC does nothing. there is also a lot of brolore about Liv52 or LiverCare but again, I haven't seen any hard evidence. there are some studies that show it administered along with liver toxic drugs, so it may be one to keep in mind: Liv.52(tablet,syrup) - Research Papers (http://himalayahealthcare.com/research/liv52.htm)

Funny that he didn't mention UDCA or TUDCA, which to my understanding are basically the only things capable of preventing cholestasis.

Sparky
08-22-2013, 03:03 PM
Huge amount but he is right, there are guys who use more than he did.

derekh83
09-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Here are some before and afters of the kid in the first video posted. Starts at 1:18. The rest of the video is some dude talking crap on Kali.

KALI MUSCLE EXPOSED - STERIODS - G4P - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3RmApHAaqg)

nate3993
12-04-2013, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArXv7JAtUg&feature=youtu.be

soooo. new video from big daddy b...lol apparently his last prep included 300mg parabola a day. go to the 12 minute mark and start listening. it's insane

ryhigh
12-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Do you actually like this guy? Not hating or anything but something about him just bugs the ish out of me

Edit, have you seen the video where he claims 13grams of gear a week.. just redic

longBallLima
12-04-2013, 02:39 PM
he's a douchebag

xxiv
12-04-2013, 04:05 PM
he's a douchebag

hella douchy

weekend
12-04-2013, 05:14 PM
i actually think this guy isn't really a douche. he is an idiot though, and i believe he took what he thinks is 13 g of gear. but balkan pharma is known to be underdosed, he was probably running 4-6 grams in reality.

nate3993
12-04-2013, 05:37 PM
yeah, i don't think he's a douche. i mean, look at his honesty. sure, he's an idiot, we can all agree on that, but i don't think he's a douche. he buys balkan? i didn't watch the whole vid yet haha. kinda weird he buys balkan. i'm pretty sure he's dating dave palumbo's daughter and if u know dave palumbo, it seems like you'd have a better hook up than balkan. maybe it's not dave palumbo's daughter but she has the same last time, obviously takes juice herself too, so who knows, could just be coincidence.

ryhigh
12-04-2013, 06:07 PM
yeah, i don't think he's a douche. i mean, look at his honesty. sure, he's an idiot, we can all agree on that, but i don't think he's a douche. he buys balkan? i didn't watch the whole vid yet haha. kinda weird he buys balkan. i'm pretty sure he's dating dave palumbo's daughter and if u know dave palumbo, it seems like you'd have a better hook up than balkan. maybe it's not dave palumbo's daughter but she has the same last time, obviously takes juice herself too, so who knows, could just be coincidence.

Touche

longBallLima
12-04-2013, 08:49 PM

ok, I think he's an "honest" douche :) lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

WesleyInman
12-04-2013, 09:11 PM
I have no respect for this kid. He is all the talk on one of the forums I am on, and the forum is divided 50/50. He gets a ton of attention he does not deserve because he has never even done anything in the sport Except openly talk about horrifically abusing steroids.

I think he brings a very bad reputation to the sport. He encourages young kids to abuse steroids because he believes that it is the "right way". He also recently had an abcess in his arm and refused medical attention to the point his arm literally started eating his own flesh away. And then he quoted, "fuck doctors". His cycle consisted of 80ccs of Synthol in his final week of precomp. He is a piss poor example to the community.

His before and afters, certainly he looked great but who wouldn't on that much gear. He was supposedly working with Dave Polumbo and now another IFBB pro. He admitted he can't even source gear. It's pretty shitty when you are training with IFBB pro's and you are running Balkan gear. I could piss in a vial and have more active testosterone.

The issue I have with him is his glorification of negative behaviors. He is 21 years old, he has won 1 show and now he is taking on "clientele" because he believes he can advise people appropriately. Granted alot of amateurs and pro's abuse stuff, but to make a how to video for the kids who look up to him on BBing.com is not a good thing. He is the reason that the FDA and Gov't looks upon us as bad guys.

I'd say it to his face without hesitating. Kid is a moron and a bad ambassador for our sport. If you have a deathwish, keep it to yourself.

weekend
12-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Yeah... so I agree with you Wes.