PDA

View Full Version : Best Natty Stacks to Increase Strength.

O_RYAN_007
07-29-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm looking for a good natty stack for my upcoming meet. I'm currently taking Creatine HCL at about 5g+Beta alinine, 6g of citrulline malate, and 1.5 g of ag sulfate.

I'm just looking for a little edge going into and up-to the meet.

All recommendations are much appreciated.

burlyman30
07-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Steak and eggs. Sounds funny, but the more steak I eat, the stronger I get.

O_RYAN_007
07-29-2013, 03:17 PM
I'll add some steak to my morning 6 whole eggs and kale/berry shake. I'm not eating carbs in the am because I trying to cut a little weight and has def helped the cutting; strength is unaffected.

Grape Ape
07-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Not to sure. I know FPR raved about Intimidate.

nate3993
07-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Steak and eggs. Sounds funny, but the more steak I eat, the stronger I get.

lots of arachidonic acid with those two. i myself have noticed that when i don't have a lot of whole eggs in my diet, something just seems missing from my physique. no matter the amount of protein, when a good majority of my protein isn't coming from eggs, my physique and lifting just don't have that same "feel".

O_RYAN_007
07-29-2013, 07:34 PM
lots of arachidonic acid with those two. i myself have noticed that when i don't have a lot of whole eggs in my diet, something just seems missing from my physique. no matter the amount of protein, when a good majority of my protein isn't coming from eggs, my physique and lifting just don't have that same "feel".

I'll have to agree with you there Nate. That's why I upped the whole eggs from 4-6 this morning. I may end up doing 7 whole with some cheese, salsa, and steak.

olddawg
07-29-2013, 07:40 PM
I'd guess that beef is good cause if you eat it on the rare side you aren't destroying the creatine through cooking

copied and pasted:

Creatine is found almost exclusively in meat and fish. It is very sensitive to heat, though, so most of it is lost during cooking.

One would have to eat 500 g raw meat or fish every day to ingest the optimal amount of creatine. Since this is not realistic, supplementation with creatine is both prudent and advisable.

Vegetarians and vegans do not get any creatine from food sources. Creatine levels in blood plasma are very low in these populations.

> Nutrition

Creatine content of different foods (unprocessed)

Food

Creatine Content g/kg

Fish Herring 6,5-10
Salmon 4,5
Tuna 4
Cod 3
Plaice 2
Meat Pork 5
Beef 4,5
Other Breastmilk 0,1
Vegetables Trace Amounts
Fruit Trace Amounts
Carbohdrates Trace Amounts

weekend
07-29-2013, 07:44 PM
i definitely noticed strength gains and recovery from DAA, and phytotest (fenugreek). (separately. stacked would be better)

i also prefer creatine mono to hcl by a long shot. hcl doesn't seem to give me strength or pump like mono. just me though.

also strength gains from beef as burly said, as well as high fruit and carb consumption.

O_RYAN_007
07-29-2013, 07:57 PM
i definitely noticed strength gains and recovery from DAA, and phytotest (fenugreek). (separately. stacked would be better)

i also prefer creatine mono to hcl by a long shot. hcl doesn't seem to give me strength or pump like mono. just me though.

also strength gains from beef as burly said, as well as high fruit and carb consumption.

I get extremely bloated with monohydrate, and I actually like hcl much better. I'm trying to cut, so high carbs are also a no go. I will be eating carbs with my lunches and dinners, just not a high amount. I'll up the fruit consumption. I love plums and berries!

weekend
07-29-2013, 08:12 PM
try fenugreek + daa though, both work big time for me.

SoCal-Nutrition
07-29-2013, 08:12 PM
whole wheat french toast, natty BP, and banana Sandwich... with a side of scrambled eggs.

sometimes I drizzle a little honey or agave on it too :D

when I use that as my preworkout meal, my strength goes through the roof. I usually have it like 2 hours in advance.

O_RYAN_007
07-29-2013, 08:27 PM

I think I'm going to give that a try, and maybe see if I can find out the stack FPR was running. I know he got real good results out of that. Thanks main!

- - - Updated - - -

whole wheat french toast, natty BP, and banana Sandwich... with a side of scrambled eggs.

sometimes I drizzle a little honey or agave on it too :D

when I use that as my preworkout meal, my strength goes through the roof. I usually have it like 2 hours in advance.

My pre workout meal is 6oz of grass fed meat loaf, with 4 oz of chicken breast, 1 cup of sweet pots, and some asparagus.

nate3993
07-30-2013, 12:00 AM

Dam. Both are known to raise prolactin. I'm surprised you like it.

weekend
07-30-2013, 12:06 AM
Hmmm haven't noticed any gyno from them although I didn't think I had any gyno before cycle and then used them this summer with prami lol but didn't think about it much. Was concerned with estro from DAA but was on letro

Freepressright
07-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Intimidate/Tropinol XP have given me the best strength gains to date. Hands down, nothing has compared. You also get the feeling of greater stability and coordination. It's strange.

The last time I ran it, I added in Prolactrone to control prolactin. It was the icing on the cake.

O_RYAN_007
07-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Intimidate/Tropinol XP have given me the best strength gains to date. Hands down, nothing has compared. You also get the feeling of greater stability and coordination. It's strange.

The last time I ran it, I added in Prolactrone to control prolactin. It was the icing on the cake.

Thanks buddy, I'll look into getting everything this week.

weekend
07-30-2013, 02:56 PM

I want to note, though I know nothing about prolactrone... Your coordination may have improved from it.

My coordination is extremely improved while being on pramipexole. Like, crazy better.

O_RYAN_007
07-30-2013, 03:14 PM

How long did you run this stack?

Freepressright
07-31-2013, 06:15 AM
8 weeks once and four weeks another time. I'd love to run it again, too.

The Prolactrone, although expensive, works. It works so well that it gave me a temporary case of mild carpal tunnel. It went away a couple weeks after cessation. Others have reported a similar experience.

O_RYAN_007
07-31-2013, 09:05 AM
8 weeks once and four weeks another time. I'd love to run it again, too.

The Prolactrone, although expensive, works. It works so well that it gave me a temporary case of mild carpal tunnel. It went away a couple weeks after cessation. Others have reported a similar experience.

What was your dosing with everything? I'm going to buy everything today, and I need to know how many bottles I need.

Freepressright
07-31-2013, 09:08 AM
Everything per label. I did not exceed dosages on any of it.

O_RYAN_007
07-31-2013, 09:12 AM
Everything per label. I did not exceed dosages on any of it.

So 3 caps of prolactrone
1 cap pf Intimidate
4 caps Tropinol

All per day

Freepressright
07-31-2013, 09:16 AM
You got it. 4 caps of Tropinol pre-workout or two doses twice daily on non-workout days.

O_RYAN_007
07-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Tropinol seems rather pricey, is there any particular reason you added it into the stack?

Freepressright
07-31-2013, 09:39 AM
It was BOGO. I haven't paid full price for it yet. Message VaughnTrue and ask him if they're having a sale on it anywhere.

markam
07-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Good luck with the Tropinol xp, I didn't get anything from it, though.

O_RYAN_007
07-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, I just messaged Vaughn, we'll see what he comes back with.

Hank!
08-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Hey just saw Tropinal on sale dirt cheap of on SNO. Ive purchased from them a few times and they are legit ( i think at some point they were tied to SNS)

here is a link Tropinal $9.95
iForce Nutrition Tropinol - Sports Nutrition Online (http://sportsnutritiononline.com/collections/weekly-specials/products/iforce-tropinol)

Freepressright
08-01-2013, 07:17 AM
That's the original Tropinol formula. But still, that's a helluva deal.

O_RYAN_007
08-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Sure is, but I will pass on it, I'll just be running Intimidate and prolactrone.

Grape Ape
08-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Why not buy Synthetic Supp's Dopadex and some green tea extract? Dopadex is 98% L-dopa at a higher mg dosage, and green tea is dirt cheap.

O_RYAN_007
08-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Why not buy Synthetic Supp's Dopadex and some green tea extract? Dopadex is 98% L-dopa at a higher mg dosage, and green tea is dirt cheap.

I'll def look into that for the future.

Hank!
08-01-2013, 07:55 AM
How do you know if you have high prolactin without getting tests?

Freepressright
08-01-2013, 08:15 AM
Lack of libido, erectile dysfunction, sensitive nipples, middle-section fat accumulation, etc.

O_RYAN_007
08-01-2013, 12:21 PM
And I wouldn't take that chance... So Intimidate and Prolactrone it is.