PDA

View Full Version : Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

PolimarT
08-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

I did not find too much infor regarding this ester for the liquid gold, id like to know if its worthy, a friend has a few vials, is it worth to try it? all i know is that it is a longer ester probably slightly longer than enanthate or equal?

i may combine it with tren ace (being a kicker)

Sperwer
08-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Hex = Parabolan, an old BB favorite. My understanding is that it has a longer ester than Tren A and a shorter one than Tren E. I did a short, moderately-dosed run a couple months ago. My goal was to cut, while maintaining or even gaining a little LBM. Parabolan delivered the goods. It also produced superlative strength gains, stamina and endurance. All with no sides. Having laid off for about 6 weeks, and just gotten a clean blood test, I've just started another cycle. My goal this time is to preserve the cut while adding more LBM; that'll be a function of diet discipline on top of the Tren. Why you would want to use this as a kicker to another form of Tren, instead of going with a higher dose of one or the other, mystifies me. Others here who are more expert than I may have more to add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolimarT
08-02-2013, 04:52 AM
Hex = Parabolan, an old BB favorite. My understanding is that it has a longer ester than Tren A and a shorter one than Tren E. I did a short, moderately-dosed run a couple months ago. My goal was to cut, while maintaining or even gaining a little LBM. Parabolan delivered the goods. It also produced superlative strength gains, stamina and endurance. All with no sides. Having laid off for about 6 weeks, and just gotten a clean blood test, I've just started another cycle. My goal this time is to preserve the cut while adding more LBM; that'll be a function of diet discipline on top of the Tren. Why you would want to use this as a kicker to another form of Tren, instead of going with a higher dose of one or the other, mystifies me. Others here who are more expert than I may have more to add.

Thanks for this information, i may stick with only one ester, the way you put it looks good, i may try it, specially if the ester is shorter than E, i would require less injections than ace, and i could stablish a more stable base easier, do you know how long it stays on the body? pheraps 1.5 week? i was reading that a good dosage for this ester is between 300-600 mgs aweek if i use it i may stick with 300 per week

Sperwer
08-02-2013, 06:56 AM
My first Parabolan cycle was my virgin AAS run. Having had some dodgy experiences - sides ways - previously with some of the tren PHs out there, I eased into it. For the last three weeks, though, i was doing 100 mg hits almost EOD, except for the final hit when I had a buck and a half left and jumped the shark. Feeling was very stable throughout. As for "half life", there stll were discernible if diminishing effects up to three weeks later. I'm informed that the Tren God keeps working his mojo after that and, that for detection purposes, the clearance period may be 2 months or more. Others may have better know-how in that.

Sperwer
08-02-2013, 07:02 AM
Also 300 was very good, and i imagine if one were to start out there from the gitgo, the ride would be that much better . I didn't notice much from my final 150 jolt, - except that the extra 50 put the post- inject tingle on the PIP radar for the first time - but that clearly doesn't mean anything

burlyman30
08-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Parabolan was a favorite of mine in the old days. As Sperwer mentioned, it is a slower ester than ace, and faster than e. EOD injections would provide rock steady blood levels, but you can get away with 2x/wk injection. Ace will be an EOD minimum, or ED for steadiest levels.

I would choose one ester or another rather than mix. Also, para is usually more expensive than ace or e, so that may be a factor to consider.

Advice is for entertainment value only and is free, so if you aren't satisfied, there are no refunds.

USN HM 350Z
08-02-2013, 07:49 PM
I am digging the E, might try that next go round though.

PolimarT
08-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Thank you guys, i will consider tren hex, i can get a few vials :-)

longBallLima
08-13-2013, 09:52 AM
legit parabolan sounds pretty boss, always thought so, but heard it's impossible to get some quality stuff these days. not true?

burlyman30
08-13-2013, 03:28 PM
legit parabolan sounds pretty boss, always thought so, but heard it's impossible to get some quality stuff these days. not true?

Parabolan, the brand name product designed for human use, is not around anymore. However, tren hex, its ingredient, certainly is. Legit stuff is available... it all comes down to the source.

longBallLima
08-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Parabolan, the brand name product designed for human use, is not around anymore. However, tren hex, its ingredient, certainly is. Legit stuff is available... it all comes down to the source.

hah good stuff. a search might ensue...