PDA

View Full Version : AndroLean + AndroMass Libidio?

MikePwnzNubs
08-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

I lurk around the forums here and there and had a questions for your guys. I have just started a 6 week cycle with the following dosage.

11:30am-11:45am
6 AndroLean
4 AndroMass

One and a half years ago I ran AndroBulk at 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. I was one of the extreme cases who took to it greatly and gained 30lbs in that time frame. At about the 2 week point I lost all of my libido which was one of only two side effects I received. The other was headaches in the last week of the cycle. I am on day 4 of this cycle and already have had a great drop in my libido, to the point to where I can't get hard to save my life.

Do any of you think I should change the dosage or is this pretty standard for the amount i'm taking. So far this is the only side effect minus some small lethargy around the 1-2 hour mark after taking both. I have some topical trans resveratrol I was saving for PCT but though about starting that through the cycle.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help guys!

Here is some other misc information

23 Years Old

7 Day Workout Routine

120g Fat
300g Carbs
300g Protein
Roughly 3400 calories a day
Spread out between 4 meals

weekend
08-05-2013, 03:58 PM
i'd bet it's from the grapefruit shit, not the hormones... fiddle with eating it with food or dosing many times a day in smaller increments and see what happens. if you have unopened bottles those are worth $$$ so you could always try other PH's or pin test.

ryhigh
08-05-2013, 06:44 PM
That's weird, especially since your only on day 4 I highly doubt it's the hormones as weekend said. Are you taking and prescription meds or anything else that would have an increased effect with the GFJ? Pick up some taladfil, its cheap and will definitely help.

weekend
08-05-2013, 08:55 PM
^only get tadalafil if you don't believe you will develop performance anxiety afterwards. I haven't had issues but I can see how it could cause some, it's really way too good at what it does.

Bucks
08-05-2013, 10:07 PM
I love that stuff but we are all different in how we react to products. Try splitting your dosage to twice a day as mentioned or take your daily dose at night after sex. That way if it is the carrier affecting you, it will have less side effects being 20 hrs in your system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ryhigh
08-05-2013, 10:40 PM
^only get tadalafil if you don't believe you will develop performance anxiety afterwards. I haven't had issues but I can see how it could cause some, it's really way too good at what it does.

True but if its just an issue of not being able to get hard but still have the drive most likely no anxiety would appear, then again everyone is different

Freepressright
08-06-2013, 07:07 AM
i'd bet it's from the grapefruit shit, not the hormones... fiddle with eating it with food or dosing many times a day in smaller increments and see what happens. if you have unopened bottles those are worth $$$ so you could always try other PH's or pin test.

What correlation does grapefruit have to one's libido?

Freepressright
08-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Disregard, did some reading on it. It is suggested that grapefruit may behave as an estrogen and thereby decrease libido. But I can't find anything concrete on it and I find conflicting reports. Some say it has enhanced their libido and erections while others say it sabotaged it.

Grape Ape
08-06-2013, 10:23 AM
We know estrogen plays an important part in libido, so if there's reports of libido increase it could be because that estrogen(effect) was needed.

Granted all other factors would have to be known: baseline hormones, supplementation, diet, stress factors.

I'd guess that while the grapefruit may be the contributing factor, its probably one of the multiple hormone conversions from the dhea isomers.

I recently found that epiandrosterone+Dermacrine had little effect on my libido/erection quality; positive or negative. I'm currently chucking it up to a possible hormone imbalance. Partly due to what I believe may be too high libido.

Best of luck with the cycle, and I'm sure all will be fine once you come off. Run a proper PCT and be safe homie.

MikePwnzNubs
08-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I appreciate the fast replies. I'm going to run it as is for the next couple days and see if there is any hour of the day this seems to be different. I know specifically the two times I have noticed it, it has been exactly in that 6-9 hour time frame after dosing. From what I read this is exactly when the product peaks. Ill play with dosage times after that and see where it goes. I will keep you all posted on what happens for any future users wondering the same question.

I'm going to be running Torem, TCF-1, Toco 8, EndoAmp and R spray for 4 weeks of PCT. This worked really well last cycle.

I got pretty lucky. I bought 2 bottles of Andromass V3, Androlean V3 and AndroBulk V3 a month before Primordial went down. Saved them for this cycle. After this I should have a half bottle of Lean, 1 Bottle of Mass and 2 bottles Bulk waiting for the next run.

ryhigh
08-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Just use the AL up on this cycle, a half bottle won't do anything for you later. I feel you I have 2 bottles of AM and a bottle of AH I've had for a long time. I'm saving them for my cycle this winter I can't wait lol

MikePwnzNubs
08-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Just wanted to let anyone who was curious know. What worked well for me was the following schedule. I started getting dry joints so I lowered the dose of AndroMass by one pill.

11:30am 3 AndroLean
12:15pm 3 AndroLean

6:15pm 3 Andromass

All seems to be well now. Once again thanks for the help.

So far after 2 weeks I have seen the following results

Raw strength is up
Endurance is the same
Body fat has gone down, maybe 1/2%
Waist is about 1/2 inch slimmer, more abdominal definition
Up from 187/188lbs to 191/192lbs.
Visually larger, or so people tell me.

MikePwnzNubs
08-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Yeah, i here you there. I may run this 8 weeks and go through the lean. I'm already thinking about the 2 bottles of Bulk and 1 Bottle of Mass I'm going to have this winter!