PDA

View Full Version : EndoAmp Coming Soon!

O.N.
08-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Click here for more information: EndoAmp Wicked Supplements (http://wickedsupplements.com/products-page/general-health/endoamp/)

Endocrine Amplifier
Important Phospholipid complex
Minimize Cortisol increase post exercise
Increase GH Response

http://wickedsupplements.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/410x770-endoAmp.jpg

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per container: 30 (90 capsules)
Amount Per Serving %DV

50% Phosphatidylserine 1600mg*
Phosphatidylserine 800mg*
Phosphatidylcholine 154mg*
Phosphatidylethanolamine 128mg*
Phosphatidylinositol 68mg*

50% A-GPC (alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline) 600mg*
(sn-Glycero-3-phosphorylcholine)

Other Ingredients:
Vcaps® Capsules
Hypromellose (vegetarian capsules)
*Contains Soy
*Daily Value not established

O.N.
08-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Quick update: Shouldn't be too much longer I'm told from the production guys.

Freepressright
08-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Can you promise it won't give me the ability to shit through a screen door like PP's version did?

O.N.
08-14-2013, 06:09 PM
Can you promise it won't give me the ability to shit through a screen door like PP's version did?

lol no such promises can be made...lol
however you obviously have a lot more ease in adjusting the dose as the serving size is over 3 capsules.

I have been taking it now for about 2 weeks myself and have had no such issues like that at all.
might need some more fiber in your diet mate :)

Freepressright
08-15-2013, 06:42 AM
Actually, I'm super diligent about fiber intake. But for some reason, no matter what I did, I'd end up with wet farts from EndoAmp. It wasn't nearly as bad as regular d-aspartic acid (the worst, most horrendous diarrhea creator). Fortunately the calcium chelated version treats me well, as does NMDA.

O.N.
08-16-2013, 05:46 AM
Actually, I'm super diligent about fiber intake. But for some reason, no matter what I did, I'd end up with wet farts from EndoAmp. It wasn't nearly as bad as regular d-aspartic acid (the worst, most horrendous diarrhea creator). Fortunately the calcium chelated version treats me well, as does NMDA.

Yes i can say I have also had issues with regular DAA not any kind of stomach pain as such just basically 30min later i'd be on the toilet.
DAA chelated with calcium I am fine with too like yourself, i get no issues from it.

But yeah it's strange that with the Endoamp you use to get issues as i have never has any from it or heard of anyone else in the past either.
Our version doesn't contain any fillers, preservatives, artificial colors flavoring etc....did primordials?

At least with our version as said you can adjust the dose easily should something like this occur for you, but for the majority of people i'd say based on the love many have for this product you sir are a very small percentage of people with this sensitivity.....sucks cause the product itself it awesome.

Freepressright
08-16-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm not sure exactly what Primordial might have put in theirs besides the phospholipid compounds, but I could never take it and have the solace of a dry fart. I also recall that it tasted like horseradish. I don't mind horseradish, but not in my supplements. I guess I'll have to give yours a try and see if my lower GI agrees with it.

O.N.
08-16-2013, 06:37 AM
I'm not sure exactly what Primordial might have put in theirs besides the phospholipid compounds, but I could never take it and have the solace of a dry fart. I also recall that it tasted like horseradish. I don't mind horseradish, but not in my supplements. I guess I'll have to give yours a try and see if my lower GI agrees with it.

Keep me updated when you do always keen to know these things, i'd say just start off with 1 cap instead of the normal 3 and have it with a meal and see how it goes for you.

h2s
08-16-2013, 06:48 AM
At least with our version as said you can adjust the dose easily should something like this occur for you, but for the majority of people i'd say based on the love many have for this product you sir are a very small percentage of people with this sensitivity.....sucks cause the product itself it awesome.

We never heard feedback on that at primordial. We did hear about it DAA though.

O.N.
08-16-2013, 08:46 AM

Yes i just spent about half an hour looking for anyone that logged any issues like that on any forums and wasn't able to find anything.
Also searched reactions to the ingredients and also no matches. I'd say you're 1 in a million @Freepressright :)

Freepressright
08-16-2013, 09:16 AM

I bought EndoAmp only once, noted the diarrhea, adjusted a few things and still had it. It wasn't uncontrollable like the DAA, but it was an issue. Realizing it wasn't the most important component of the TRS, I just omitted it in future runs. I mentioned it a couple of times in casual conversation on the forums, but never really complained.

TCF-1 (DAA) on the other hand, I had an incident on heavy squatting day that forever scarred me. I complained quite vocally :)

O.N.
08-16-2013, 09:52 AM
I bought EndoAmp only once, noted the diarrhea, adjusted a few things and still had it. It wasn't uncontrollable like the DAA, but it was an issue. Realizing it wasn't the most important component of the TRS, I just omitted it in future runs. I mentioned it a couple of times in casual conversation on the forums, but never really complained.

TCF-1 (DAA) on the other hand, I had an incident on heavy squatting day that forever scarred me. I complained quite vocally :)

lol, did you ever get stomach pains from DAA or simply like most people 30min post taking it you gotta get there really quick it comes out quick but there is little to no pain.

I've heard of plenty of regular DAA upset stomachs mostly to do with the powder just sitting there in the stomach and then the stomach forcing it out as it doesn't want it there anymore whilst trying to break it down, but never heard anyone say anything about Pp's endoamp.

Once released let me know how it goes for you.

Freepressright
08-16-2013, 10:39 AM
You don't happen to have a few stray capsules you'd be willing to send me as a sample, do you? I'd like to know if it causes lower GI disruption before I splurge on a bottle. But if it doesn't mess me up, count me in! I'll happily buy a bottle.

As for the DAA, I never had stomach pain. Just the emergency pudding poop.

O.N.
08-16-2013, 08:20 PM
You don't happen to have a few stray capsules you'd be willing to send me as a sample, do you? I'd like to know if it causes lower GI disruption before I splurge on a bottle. But if it doesn't mess me up, count me in! I'll happily buy a bottle.

As for the DAA, I never had stomach pain. Just the emergency pudding poop.

I'll PM you once it's officially released if i forget then PM me so we can work something out as the shipping costs us about $20 to send to the US and we only charge $14.95 and take that additional cost on ourselves.

Jelisej
08-17-2013, 07:50 AM
Yes i just spent about half an hour looking for anyone that logged any issues like that on any forums and wasn't able to find anything.
Also searched reactions to the ingredients and also no matches. I'd say you're 1 in a million @Freepressright :)

I've heard from quite a few people having issues with EndoAmp, tough majority solved it simply by reducing dosage. Actual PP dosage was quite high compared with other similar supps, and quality was really good. I beleive your will be as well.

One thing that concerns me is that lot of people with already low cortisol may lower it even further. Also I'm not sure if lowering cortisol after exercise is a good idea.

O.N.
08-17-2013, 09:14 AM
I've heard from quite a few people having issues with EndoAmp, tough majority solved it simply by reducing dosage. Actual PP dosage was quite high compared with other similar supps, and quality was really good. I beleive your will be as well.

One thing that concerns me is that lot of people with already low cortisol may lower it even further. Also I'm not sure if lowering cortisol after exercise is a good idea.

There are many benefits in lowering the cortisol from physical stress e.g. gym or emotional stress e.g. a fight or work deadline have a more detailed read about the science here: EndoAmp Wicked Supplements (http://wickedsupplements.com/products-page/general-health/endoamp/) including info on several human trials.

What if I already have low cortisol? Will EndoAmp still benefit me?

Although seemingly contradictory, the answer is yes. Fortifying the body with the vital phospholipids and nutrients contained in EndoAmp will support the proper physiological structure & function of the body.

Remember, insufficient cortisol production is generally brought upon by adrenal fatigue which generally originates from over production of cortisol. In order to revive the adrenal glands and restore normal cortisol secretion, you must remove the hyper-cortisol stimulus, and reduce the requirement for cortisol by providing the body with proper nutrition.

Jelisej
08-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Interesting input. Personaly, I think EndoAmp max is best used few hours before sleep, as it will promote sleep, and ti still should "wear off" in time to allow raise in cortisol, that should happen in last couple of hours of sleep.
I'm not sure wheter EndoAmp has ability to reduce norepinephrine, any ideas?

O.N.
08-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Interesting input. Personaly, I think EndoAmp max is best used few hours before sleep, as it will promote sleep, and ti still should "wear off" in time to allow raise in cortisol, that should happen in last couple of hours of sleep.
I'm not sure wheter EndoAmp has ability to reduce norepinephrine, any ideas?

If you google search "Phosphatidylserine norepinephrine" you do get a number of hits one article stated:

They found that Phosphatidylserine increased brain turnover of norepinephrine, dopamine, acetylcholine and glucose reserves. Essentially, this means that Phosphatidylserine was effective in reducing anxiety, while also lessening their symptoms of depression, and improving long-term memory and learning. - See more at: Phosphatidylserine: The Brain Nutrient (http://www.myelebra.com/Phosphatidylserine-The-Brain-Nutrient#sthash.tk5TEmci.dpuf)

Jelisej
08-17-2013, 10:47 AM
What I was trying to say that probably main benefit of EndoAmp does not come from lowering cortisol.

O.N.
08-17-2013, 10:55 PM
What I was trying to say that probably main benefit of EndoAmp does not come from lowering cortisol.

Yes there are many many benefits take some of these for example:

Phosphatidylserine Health Benefits-

Sports nutrition:
In athletes, PS has been shown to improve cognitive functioning(1), performance(2)(3)(4), endocrine response to stress(5)(6), decreased muscle damage(7), and decreased soreness and improved well-being following exercise(8) in athletes involved in cycling, weight training, golf and endurance running. PS has been reported to be an effective supplement for combating exercise-induced stress by blunting the exercise-induced increase in cortisol levels in a dose dependent manner(5)(6). While 800mg and 600mg PS per day for 10 days successfully attenuates the increase in cortisol levels. PS supplementation promotes a desirable hormonal balance for athletes and might attenuate the physiological deterioration that accompanies overtraining and/or overstretching(5). In recent studies, PS has been shown to enhance mood in a cohort of young people during mental stress(9) and to improve accuracy during tee-off by increasing the stress resistance of golfers(4).

Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder:
First pilot studies indicate that PS supplementation might be beneficial for children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.(10)(11)
A follow-up study backed up previous findings. The study found children supplementing with 200 mg PS per day for two months saw a significant improvement in ADHD symptoms. (12)

Phosphatidylserine increases metabolism throughout your entire brain:
PET imaging of the brain of a 59-year-old woman. The color scale indicates regional glucose metabolism at three brain levels, red is most intense and blue is least. UPPER: before PS; LOWER: after taking 500 MG PS daily for three weeks. Metabolism is increased in almost all brain regions. (13)
http://wickedsupplements.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/illus_brainScan.gif

Dementia and Cognitive Dysfunction:
A reversal of brain aging of nearly 14 years was found after 12 weeks of supplementation with 300 mg per day of phosphatidylserine. Improvements were found in learning and remembering written information, remembering names and recognizing people, and memory of numbers. (14)

http://wickedsupplements.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/graph_years_of_improvement.gif

Children and young adults:
Get results in maintaining a sharp mind and controlling stress with PS. Studies show students experience improved learning abilities and performance. Placebo-controlled and double-blind trials show that young university students experience significantly less stress from tests, stay more clear-headed and composed, and keep a more stable mood when taking PS. (15)

References:
1. Parker AG, Gordon J, Thornton A, Byars A, Lubker J, Bartlett M, Byrd M, Oliver J, Simbo S, Rasmussen C, Greenwood M, Kreider RB (October 2011). "The effects of IQPLUS Focus on cognitive function, mood and endocrine response before and following acute exercise". International Society of Sports Nutrition 8 (1).

2. Kingsley M, Wadsworth D, Kilduff LP, McEneny J, Benton D (August 2005). "Effects of phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running". Med Sci Sports Exerc 37 (8): 1300–1306.

3. Kingsley MI, Miller M, Kilduff LP, McEneny J, Benton D (January 2006). "Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males". Med Sci Sports Exerc 38 (1): 64–71.

4. Jäger R, Purpura M, Geiss K-R, Weiß M, Baumeister J, Amatulli F, Schröder L, Herwegen H (December 2007). "The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performance". International Society of Sports Nutrition 4.

5. Starks MA, Starks SL, Kingsley M, Purpura M, Jäger R (July 2008). "The effects of phosphatidylserine on endocrine response to moderate intensity exercise". J Int Soc Sports Nutr 5.

6. cite journal | author= Monteleone P, Maj M, Beinat L, Natale M, Kemali D | year=1992 | title= Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men | journal=Eur J Clin Pharmacol | volume=42 | issue=4 | pages=385-388 | url= Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine ... [Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1325348)

7. Fernholz KM, Seifert JG, Bacharach DW, Burke ER, Gazal O (2000). "The Effects of Phosphatidyl Serine on Markers of Muscular Stress in Endurance Runners [abstract]". Med Sci Sports Exerc 32 (4): S321.

8. Fahey TD, Pearl MS (1998). "The Hormonal and Perceptive Effects of Phosphatidylserine Administration During Two Weeks of Weight Training-Induced Over-Training". Biol Sport 15 (2).

9. Benton D, Donohoe RT, Sillance B, Nabb S (2001). "The Influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor". Nutr Neurosci 4 (3): 169–178.

10. Hirayama S, Masuda Y, Rabeler R (September/October 2006). "Effect of phosphatidylserine administration on symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children". Agro Food 17 (5): 32–36.

11. Vaisman N, Kaysar N, Zaruk-Adasha Y, Pelled D, Brichon G, Zwingelstein G, Bodennec J (2008). "Correlation between changes in blood fatty acid composition and visual sustained attention performance in children with inattention: effect of dietary n-3 fatty acids containing phospholipids". The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 87 (5): 1170–1180. PMID 18469236

12. Hirayama S., Terasawa K., Rabeler R., Hirayama T., Inoue T., Tatsumi Y., Purpura M. & Jäger R. (2013). "The effect of phosphatidylserine administration on memory and symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial". Human Nutrition and Dietetics.

13. Klinkhammer P, Szelies B, Heiss WD. Effect of phosphatidylserine on cerebral glucose metabolism in Alzheimer's disease. Dementia. 1990;1(4):197-201.

14. Schreiber S, Kampf-Sherf O, Gorfine M, Kelly D, Oppenheim Y, Lerer B. An open trial of plant-source derived phosphatidylserine for treatment of age-related cognitive decline. Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci. 2000;37(4):302-7.

15. Benton D, et al. The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor. Nutr Neurosci 2001;4(3):169-78.

O.N.
08-21-2013, 07:15 AM
We are expecting EndoAmp to be for sale by monday at $49.95 less 10% for discount code SS10 and this is in Aussie dollars so its like another 15% less than that so 49.95 - 10% = $44.95 - 15% = $38.21 USD roughly as a good guess not too bad hey!