PDA

View Full Version : PN SUMMER Break

WesleyInman
08-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Hey guys, just a quick FYI, Prescription Nutrition will be on a brief break from this Thursday Aug 8 to Monday Aug 12th.

You CAN still place any order you want, the stock is still updated and ready to roll, however NO order will ship until at least MONDAY/TUESDAY of next week at the earliest.

If you guys need help until then with products, I am still here every day to help out, feel free to PM me.

Thanks everyone for your continued support :)

LBC-83
08-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Well hopefully what I ordered on Sunday will ship!

weakling
08-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up

O_RYAN_007
08-07-2013, 07:52 PM
I sent Mike an e-mail, I hope he was able to ship that order we spoke about Wes. I asked him to add to the order and I would pay on site, but I never got a reply. I need me some more creatine for my PL meet.

WesleyInman
08-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Well hopefully what I ordered on Sunday will ship!
Yes if you ordered it already it shipped!! I had several friends order and they got tracking from Monday so you should be gtg :)

Thanks for the heads up

You are welcome :)

I sent Mike an e-mail, I hope he was able to ship that order we spoke about Wes. I asked him to add to the order and I would pay on site, but I never got a reply. I need me some more creatine for my PL meet.
Hey ORyan, yeah I didn't speak to him after I replied to you, but let me know what happens and I will certainly follow up with him when he returns if your order doesnt arrive, etc...when he returns Monday, thanks man :)

O_RYAN_007
08-07-2013, 09:10 PM
You got it brother.

LBC-83
08-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Site says waiting fulfillment still so I won't hold my breath. It doesn't matter in the end; supplements don't make and break your goals.

WesleyInman
08-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Site says waiting fulfillment still so I won't hold my breath. It doesn't matter in the end; supplements don't make and break your goals.

Hey LBC, check today and tommorrow please and see if it arrives. The site doesn't always update and/or show tracking. But it certainly doesn't mean that it is not on the way :) I do not have access to the store server to check in, but if your order is not in, please PM me Monday and I will be sure to msg Mike asap for you.

Unless the product was out of stock, it should have shipped!!

LBC-83
08-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Will do but like I said I'm not concerned either way. :)