PDA

View Full Version : hcg= Beer goggles?

WesleyInman
08-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Anyone else here have this happen to them??

I just went back on my Script of HCG. I usually do maybe 250iu 2x per week..but once in awhile if I am really shut down I will do a frontload of up to 1250iu in one shot...did the 1250 this week.

Long story short, i only do it a few times per year..but everytime it is the same. Brings my drive sky high, higher then anything, even when I was on high dose Test years ago...hell even a night out at the bar doesn't get me into this much trouble :)

I wonder if this is my personal response or if it happens to anyone else?

Freepressright
08-08-2013, 11:51 AM
I have a really suppressive methyl cycle on the radar as my last methyl cycle before graduating up. I have a nympho girlfriend who I absolutely cannot wind up really shut down with. I'm going to order some HCG and run it on cycle (4 weeks of a dimethyl and 8 total weeks of 4DHEA/1DHEA combo throughout).

Seeing how suppressive most dimethyls are, and the fact that HCG is greatly underutilized, how much would you guys recommend dosage wise?

DJM
08-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I have a really suppressive methyl cycle on the radar as my last methyl cycle before graduating up. I have a nympho girlfriend who I absolutely cannot wind up really shut down with. I'm going to order some HCG and run it on cycle (4 weeks of a dimethyl and 8 total weeks of 4DHEA/1DHEA combo throughout).

Seeing how suppressive most dimethyls are, and the fact that HCG is greatly underutilized, how much would you guys recommend dosage wise?

500-700iu wk
i did 700/wk on tren n worked well

O_RYAN_007
08-08-2013, 01:46 PM
try 250-300iu 3xs per week.

Jelisej
08-08-2013, 01:58 PM
500 IU should be max. 2000 IU per week and more than that will increase chances of desensitation, plus more aromatisation- with no added benefits whatsoever.
In same harsh cycles HCG cannot prevent shutdown, no matter how much more HCG you add.
I was told that 250 IU is "sweet spot" for HCG.

Bucks
08-08-2013, 06:42 PM
My last cycle was AM@9 / AH@6 / Mech@150 front load / TZ@3-4 ML back load and Ment@ 40 preworkout the last 5 weeks. I was on 10 wks and I ran HCG @ 500 twice a week. I wanted to fuck anything and everything 10-36 hrs after injection.

I've ran HCG 3 times on different cycles and its been the same side for me after injection.

I also travel a lot so I can only inject 2x a week.

Sperwer
08-08-2013, 08:06 PM
500 IU should be max. 2000 IU per week and more than that will increase chances of desensitation, plus more aromatisation- with no added benefits whatsoever.
In same harsh cycles HCG cannot prevent shutdown, no matter how much more HCG you add.
I was told that 250 IU is "sweet spot" for HCG.

J-

I'd like to send you a private message. Can you turn on your messaging function or send me a PM, so I can reply? Thanks.

USN HM 350Z
08-08-2013, 08:11 PM
so, I never come off I just go back to TRT levels for awhile. Do you think it would have the same libido effects on me? Right now I am on 200mg test C & 200mg Tren E every week and I have very good libido, but would love to crank it up a notch when my mistress is in town.

Sperwer
08-08-2013, 09:03 PM
so, I never come off I just go back to TRT levels for awhile. Do you think it would have the same libido effects on me? Right now I am on 200mg test C & 200mg Tren E every week and I have very good libido, but would love to crank it up a notch when my mistress is in town.

TRT levels? DO you use hcg together with TRT?

USN HM 350Z
08-08-2013, 09:09 PM
no, never used HGC. I am on TRT, I just blast and cruise.

Jelisej
08-09-2013, 05:48 AM
no, never used HGC. I am on TRT, I just blast and cruise.

You are selling yourself short- For example- HCG treatment often increases libido more often than by using testosterone alone.
besides testestosterone, which other hormone(s) from the testes which improves libido? testes make a number other hormones, and most of them are positively influenced by HCG. (Tough sometimes HCG can deplete (initally) pregnenolone so very often preg is good addition).

Exception would be peopel who are "primary hypogonadal" meaning their testicles dont respond to LH, so they would not respond to HCG either.

Some people with "secondary hypogonadism" are quite fine on "HCG monotherapy".

WesleyInman
08-09-2013, 09:09 AM

For me it does. I use it during my HRT script which is 100mgs Cyp E4d. I am prescribed a 5,000iu kit to be used when I 'need' it. In times I feel atrophied or at this point I can feel if libido is off, I do 250 2x per week..sometimes I front load and do 1250iu week one and then 250 2x and it works wonders. It works every time for me very well at increasing libido while continuing HRT.