PDA

View Full Version : 2nd WINTER cycle for LEAN GAINS.

gvnch
08-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Hello, I'm 23 years old, I train about 4,5 years.

Did a first stack ever times ago with pretty solid gains and results (RPN Havoc + Tamoxifen@PCT + stuff like milk thistle, str.berries, a lot of cycle support and vitamins/minerals and other supps), wanted to start another (on this winter) but would appreciate some educated second opinions. My goal is build some lean mass. (I am just not a fan of wet gains, like after methan or so...).

I'm kinda gymfreak. I know a lot about food/training/supplements, I also write for some bodybuilding websites in my country and so on. What I am trying to say is that I'm not a newbie in "bodybuilding world".

Ok so, I can not decide what to try for my next cycle. I was thinking about P-mag, H-Drol, Mdien, Triumphalis or Mechabol. I think those are really great products for 2nd cycle. But maybe there are another great "alternatives". So I need to help.

What do You guys recommend me for my 2nd cycle? Thanks! :)

h2s
08-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Hello, I'm 23 years old, I train about 4,5 years.

Did a first stack ever times ago with pretty solid gains and results (RPN Havoc + Tamoxifen@PCT + stuff like milk thistle, str.berries, a lot of cycle support and vitamins/minerals and other supps), wanted to start another (on this winter) but would appreciate some educated second opinions. My goal is build some lean mass. (I am just not a fan of wet gains, like after methan or so...).

I'm kinda gymfreak. I know a lot about food/training/supplements, I also write for some bodybuilding websites in my country and so on. What I am trying to say is that I'm not a newbie in "bodybuilding world".

Ok so, I can not decide what to try for my next cycle. I was thinking about P-mag, H-Drol, Mdien, Triumphalis or Mechabol. I think those are really great products for 2nd cycle. But maybe there are another great "alternatives". So I need to help.

What do You guys recommend me for my 2nd cycle? Thanks! :)

For over the counter dry gains, hdrol and epi really are the most tried and true.