PDA

View Full Version : PCT for Test E/Epi Cycle

HEAVY32877
08-12-2013, 10:10 AM
I am was wondering if i could could some input back from you guys on a couple different things.

First off i will be going with Torem from the Dragon and was curious about dosing of their product. I was using Rui Torem and from posts i read on here i need to stay away from Rui.

Ok on prev PCT's i would always stack TRS from Primordial Performance and since i was not smart enough to stock up i am looking for another similair stack to go along with the Torem. I was thinking maybe The Ultimate Stack from Wicked Suplements, but i am open for suggestions from you guys.

Thanks in advance!

nate3993
08-12-2013, 10:55 AM
the dragon's stuff has always been legit. one could always get legit pharma clomid from an overseas pharmacy and not have to worry about if the batch is good or not, although as I stated before, the dragon is very reputable. wicked has a good product. pricey, but a good product. only mircronized resveratrol product on the market i think.

what's your cycle gonna look like?

Freepressright
08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
the dragon's stuff has always been legit. one could always get legit pharma clomid from an overseas pharmacy and not have to worry about if the batch is good or not, although as I stated before, the dragon is very reputable. wicked has a good product. pricey, but a good product. only mircronized resveratrol product on the market i think.

I'm with Nate on this one. Get your Clomid from an overseas pharmacy (it is NOT a controlled substance and therefore not illegal to possess without a script) and you won't have to worry about whether you got a legit batch or not. Take it from a guy who did a six-week cycle, four of which was methylstenbolone, only to end it with bunk toremifene.

I had no sex drive and felt like a turd. Thank god some other board members had my back and sent me pharma-grade Clomid. Never again will I trust my PCT to a research company. I will, however, say that if you absolutely have to, the Dragon has always been known as the most strict, stringent and legit. If you even suggest that you are using their products on anything other than your lab rat, they will cease to do business with you. They also do not pimp themselves out on forums. There's a reason why they're trusted.

weekend
08-12-2013, 12:51 PM
I personally was thinking of running dragon torem along with 25 mg pharma clomid... I want that pharma insurance in there but don't want to be on anymore than 50 clomid because it turns me into an emotional bastard.

PCT might look like:
Dragon torem: 120/90/60/60/60/30
Pharma clomid: 25/25/25/25/0
Aromasin: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25

nate3993
08-12-2013, 01:01 PM
I personally was thinking of running dragon torem along with 25 mg pharma clomid... I want that pharma insurance in there but don't want to be on anymore than 50 clomid because it turns me into an emotional bastard.

PCT might look like:
Dragon torem: 120/90/60/60/60/30
Pharma clomid: 25/25/25/25/0
Aromasin: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25

I'd do 12.5 mg Clomid if you're gonna be front loading torem. If u think you have bunk torem, then bump up dose. I can tell you. 12.5mg Clomid definetly does something.

HEAVY32877
08-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Well i made a rookie mistake and didnt get my PCT lined up and i started my cycle last week. Please dont hammer me for this since i already feel like a retard for doing it. I dont know of any overseas pharmacy. So I guess i will need to go ahead and go with Dragon Torem. Would I dose 120/90/60/30? Also what else should i run with Torem.

My Cycle is .
400 Test E pinned in 2 200mg shots
30mg epidrol from Hardcore Formulations, maybe going to 40mg if i can handle it
30mg X-Tren from Competitive Edge Labs, maybe going to 60mg if can handle it.

On a side note i know no ask for sources but when i am reashercing trying to find a legit overseas pharmacy. What do i need to look for as to kow if they are legit or a scam?

weekend
08-12-2013, 04:13 PM
I'd do 12.5 mg Clomid if you're gonna be front loading torem. If u think you have bunk torem, then bump up dose. I can tell you. 12.5mg Clomid definetly does something.

i figured dragon would never be bunk but i think a lot of stuff there is half dosed.... not sure lol but the letro has to be i swear

Broly
08-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Dragon is g2g

nate3993
08-12-2013, 11:26 PM
i have once, only once, heard about iron's torem being sub par.

O.N.
08-13-2013, 04:00 AM

Be sure to remember our prices are in AUS and our dollar is about 15% weaker than yours at the moment so with your SS10 discount code the price comes down quite a lot, also the res100 is 50 days where as sustain alpha was 25, the tococaps are 50 days where as toco8 was 29 from memory, the TransSynergy DAA is 30 days and is a high potency formula.

Click here to purchase:
Wicked Supplements - Res100 - Toco Caps (http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/brands/Wicked-Supplements.html)

milehighguy
08-13-2013, 09:34 AM
i figured dragon would never be bunk but i think a lot of stuff there is half dosed.... not sure lol but the letro has to be i swear

I've only used there torem (which was not bunk) but agree with weekend. I think it was under dosed a bit.