PDA

View Full Version : 16 week AH cycle. Use low dose Dermacrine and Formasurge as Pre PCT?

Dragoninho
08-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Hi!
Im almost in the middle of my 16 week AH cycle. Im using 6 caps ED.
I've done some reading about Dhea and it's anti inflammatoric effects and are about to give it a try later on with a low dose Derma run.
But right now I'm thinking about finish the last 6 weeks of the AH run with a low dose Dermacrine and maybe also a small dose of Formasurge as a pre PCT.
Any thoughts or inputs about this? I've used Derma in this way before and was pleased with that then but then it was a heavier cycle. Maybe it is overkill on solo AH cycle even if it is a long one?
Thanks in advance!

ExtraZeus
08-13-2013, 07:09 PM
16 weeks of AH was fantastic for me. It didn't kill my gyno like I had hoped but body composition-wise it was great! I would add the dermacrine the last 6 weeks and save the formasurge for PCT. AH is plenty of combat for estro related sides from dermacrine, adding formasurge would just be over kill. Plus, two topicals would just be a pain in the ass!:p

Freepressright
08-14-2013, 08:39 AM
Hi!
Im almost in the middle of my 16 week AH cycle. Im using 6 caps ED.
I've done some reading about Dhea and it's anti inflammatoric effects and are about to give it a try later on with a low dose Derma run.
But right now I'm thinking about finish the last 6 weeks of the AH run with a low dose Dermacrine and maybe also a small dose of Formasurge as a pre PCT.
Any thoughts or inputs about this? I've used Derma in this way before and was pleased with that then but then it was a heavier cycle. Maybe it is overkill on solo AH cycle even if it is a long one?
Thanks in advance!

Didn't you start a topic about this in another thread?

In any event, let me answer you.

You absolutely do not need Formasurge anywhere in this cycle. AH is a DHT precursor. DHT is used as a safeguard against estrogenic sides. Beyond that, if you employ the use of Dermacrine, it already contains AIs (trans-resveratrol, chrysin and 7,8-Benzoflavone).

You can safely add the Dermacrine. I highly suggest it, in fact.

Formasurge has no place in this cycle. Also, there is no pre-start to PCT. You start PCT when you completely cease the anabolic compound. And I wouldn't look to Formasurge to be your PCT as it is only an aromatase inhibitor. I'd be more inclined to go with a resveratrol-based PCT like Arom-X, Res100 or some d-aspartic acid. Resveratrol, unlike Formasurge, is a natural SERM.

Hope that helps.

Dragoninho
08-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi!
Well, not really, that post was only about Dhea and because of the dhea content in Dermacrine it came up there. But I understand that i looks pretty much the same because the time between the questions and the art of the question. But the first question is more for the future and this is more right here, right now.
But I didn't explain anything so I get the confusion.

I know Forma is a AI and that was little about the idea. I've use to do some small amount of AI before I start the PCT to bring down the estro levels, but maybe you are right that AH is enough to do this job.
I'm just a bit careful about the estro levels and at 6 caps AH I don't feel so much of anti E properties. I definately has felt it when I've used higher dosages. But again, probably you are right.

And I didn't planned to use forma in the PCT. For PCT it is gonna be, probably R-spray for the Res. I thought about the Arom-X but I live in the dream that the transdermal will deliver more in this matter. But, on the other side I have always felt abetter effect from Sustain alpha LV than the transdermal or gel so for me I'm not totally convinced in this case..
And then it is gonna be Daa, Triazole and some local Bulbine product for a natty test booster.

And later on I'm gonna try a long run of low dose Derma. But that's later.

I hope this maked it a bit clearer. I know that I can be a bit unclear in my posts when I don't explain all my thoughts and history.
And I'm sorry for the language. English isn't my native language as you can see.

Thanks for your answers!