PDA

View Full Version : Highest dose of creatine HCL?

BBG
11-12-2012, 05:41 AM
What's the highest dose you guys have run? And have you noticed increased benefits through higher dosing?

USN HM 350Z
11-12-2012, 06:04 AM
I ran 4.5gm (6 scoops) of it when I was using con-cret. Didn't notice any benefits or differences from 3gm (4 scoops) though. Been off it for about a month now and I can really tell a difference.

DJM
11-12-2012, 07:10 AM
3g of concret and 3 now of rxwhey
i noticed big difference bumping to 3 from the suggested label, more everything.....BUT....again its creatine and not an anabolic, so keep that in mind

h2s
11-12-2012, 08:24 AM
I run it at 5g. Not because I am convinced 5g is better than 3g, but I had screwed up the dosing for awhile and was using 1 teaspoon of Rxwhey's hcl instead of 1/2. Now it has just become a habit.

Rulk
11-12-2012, 03:58 PM
So I take it concrete's label rec. of 1 or 2 servings for every 100lbs is a bit ambitious. I have not started the concrete yet, but will try it tomorrow and play with the dosage.

DJM
11-12-2012, 04:16 PM
^^ id double that, and in your case, itll go fkn fast

Rulk
11-12-2012, 05:36 PM
^ looks like i'll be ordering from RXwhey sooner than I had anticipated. I have tried concrete before and I know it works for me, so i'll just have to cruise through this bottle. DJ, what do you think of taking this before and after training sessions- mostly jiujitsu, but I will have designated days for lifting only.

DJM
11-12-2012, 07:25 PM
everyone is different, for me its just to much to remember, hard enough to remember to take it on off days, i just do it all 1hr prewo with a sv of gatorade

Rulk
11-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Thanks to the banner here ( RX whey/Pescription Nutriiton ), i'm going to be spending money sooner than I thought. Peptopro and Creatine hcl are two im definatly ordering. Anything else worth trying or looking into?

DJM
11-21-2012, 06:50 AM
amino infusion is my fav product
problend is good too, very good

O_RYAN_007
11-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks to the banner here ( RX whey/Pescription Nutriiton ), i'm going to be spending money sooner than I thought. Peptopro and Creatine hcl are two im definatly ordering. Anything else worth trying or looking into?

Their fish oil is cheap, and it has a coating on it that helps prevent fish burps. My wife and I take fish oil everyday, so thats kind of a big deal (at least to her). I also take their Vit D3, which has 5000 IU per serving and 180 caps; $6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their casein protein is also GREAT! I've never like the last or consistency of anyone else's casein (way to fucken thick or gritty), but their casein is THE BEST!

I buy the following with just about every order (every 1-1.5 months):

5# Chocolate Problend (best protein mix ever!)
3-4# Chocolate Micellar Casein
1 bottle of fish oil
1 bottle of Vit D3 (last me about 3 months and its $6)
RX Vitality (multi vit w minerals; mostlyfor my wife but I also take it here and there)
Amino Infusion
100 g citrulline malate
40 g agmatine sulfate
300 g creatine hcl (last me a while)
Fish oil caps
Organic Coconut oil (last me a while; I've only purchased 1 bottle)
484 g of Peptopro.

I think thats about it. I don't do anywhere else for my protein and supps. I just want them to carry plain l-leucine.

Rulk
11-21-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm using truenutrition's leucine and silk amino acids right now. Great company and products. I don't mind too much, going through 2 different companies. Of course i'd prefer 1 place to shop, but oh well. I'm really interested in the peptopro, I miss MAP dearly.