PDA

View Full Version : Olddawg needs to be accountable, 4 week cut.

olddawg
08-13-2013, 08:23 PM
I am being lazy, and need to be held accountable to finish this cut. I've lost maybe 25 lbs of fat or so, am sitting aroung 8-10% and I'm having a hard time pushing myself any further. No show to go in so why keep at it, I'm lean already. But I'm not happy and need to finish this. I'll get more details up and pics in the next day or two on diet and training. Currently on only 125 test e once a week. Please kick my ass.

O_RYAN_007
08-13-2013, 08:35 PM
Stop being a bitch! JUST GET IT DONE!

xxiv
08-13-2013, 08:56 PM
post that picture of you when you were real heavy, I believe you were fishing on a boat. That should be plenty of motivation to finish.

good luck bro.

milehighguy
08-13-2013, 09:59 PM
8 to 10 currently is pretty damn lean...I'm guessing diet is dialed in at this point??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

olddawg
08-14-2013, 05:12 AM
Here was what I was at before I made the life change. 250lbs and about 40 of it was muscle lol. This was about 5ish years ago.

olddawg
08-14-2013, 05:19 AM
I dieted down to about 185 from Aug to April

olddawg
08-14-2013, 05:25 AM
That^^^ was a cut I did on androlean v1, my first PH, from there I went natty and put about 20 lbs on

O_RYAN_007
08-14-2013, 05:33 AM
WOW!!!

olddawg
08-14-2013, 05:34 AM
from there I went back up to about 245, maybe a bit more trying to grow, in my avi i'm about 235. These pics were taken about a month or 6 weeks ago, I'm a bit leaner than that right now. 836 837

olddawg
08-14-2013, 05:41 AM
I sit today at 221 lbs and think if I can cut 2 lbs a week for 4 weeks i'll look good. Diet has been no carb during the day, and because I sleepwalk I back load through the night. I'll take in between 50 and 120 g of carbs a night and eat bullshit like icecream, granola bars, etc... cause I'm half out of it and starving lol. Generally 6-7 meals of 40g or more prot a day, always try to get at least 200g a day with healthy fat around 20-25%. I haven't been counting cals just strict on the carbs while i'm awake. Time to get a little more strict though, recently I've cut the cottage cheese from the night meal and found a bit more weight is coming off. Cardio has been 45 min 5 days a week, ellipticle and a e30-60 min walk though I've actually hurt my foot walking (fuck eh?) ...and the last 2-3 weeks cardio is only intervals 2-3 times a week so I have to recommit to that to drop this fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Was having elbow issues but they are getting better. Workout is a 4 day split, legs, chest, back, shoulders, and arms. I guess that's a 5 day split, and weekends are eat pretty much what I want.

xxiv
08-14-2013, 06:52 AM
833[/QUOTE]

yep, thats the picture.

nice progress shot, stick with it and stay on task.

O_RYAN_007
08-14-2013, 07:40 AM
You look great, awesome progress! What does a typical crap eat weekend look like for you? I think that's where you will need to dial back for you to get where you want. Your routine looks amazing already, dieting looks spot fkn on... I think you may need to really dissect the weekend eating habits.

Sperwer
08-14-2013, 08:03 AM
I sit today at 221 lbs and think if I can cut 2 lbs a week for 4 weeks i'll look good. Diet has been no carb during the day, and because I sleepwalk I back load through the night. I'll take in between 50 and 120 g of carbs a night and eat bullshit like icecream, granola bars, etc... cause I'm half out of it and starving lol. Generally 6-7 meals of 40g or more prot a day, always try to get at least 200g a day with healthy fat around 20-25%. I haven't been counting cals just strict on the carbs while i'm awake. Time to get a little more strict though, recently I've cut the cottage cheese from the night meal and found a bit more weight is coming off. Cardio has been 45 min 5 days a week, ellipticle and a e30-60 min walk though I've actually hurt my foot walking (fuck eh?) ...and the last 2-3 weeks cardio is only intervals 2-3 times a week so I have to recommit to that to drop this fat.

- - - Updated - - -

Was having elbow issues but they are getting better. Workout is a 4 day split, legs, chest, back, shoulders, and arms. I guess that's a 5 day split, and weekends are eat pretty much what I want.

I would lose the night-time (garbage) carbs. Except on leg day (when I have a couple giant sweet potato about an hour before), I don't eat any carbs until my evening meal, when I generally have a sweet potato or two. And in both cases, that only on the two and a half carb-up days I have every week. Otherwise, it's less than 30 grams a day - just a packet of unfiltered raw pomegranate juice - before my post workout shake. When I did the monster cut before my first show in the spring, I didn't even eat the sweet potatoes until the the two days beforehand. That worked great, but was very hard and, of course, resulted in the loss of a lot of muscle building not to mention actual muscle. Since then, the limitation and cycling of carb intake has enabled me to maintain the lean while still putting on about 15 pounds of muscle. Of course, the tren helped too :rolleyes:. I don't know what to do about the eating if you're doing it while you're asleep. Handcuff yourself to the bed?:D Seriously, given the impressive results you've accomplished, and the evident determination and perseverance it required, you can do this too, if you just dig a little deeper.

KAB111
08-14-2013, 08:44 AM
I have no advice to give, just supporting that youve done a fantastic job, look great and man it has to feel freakin awesome to have made this big of a change. Your an inspiration man! Keep it up!

olddawg
08-14-2013, 09:50 AM
eating in my sleep is tough cause I only eat junk. I do have a second bedroom in the basement where I can sleep, I come up for food during the night less if I sleep there. Weekends have been not too crazy eating wise, maybe 400-600g carbs over the 2 days, it's the night time snacks that have got to go, or more cardio/cal expenditure during the day.

- - - Updated - - -

and thanks for the kind remarks y'all

milehighguy
08-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Agree with sperwer...would like to see the junk carbs get swapped with higher quality ones. I'm not a back loading guru but have to think it would help

BoneDaddy
08-14-2013, 12:33 PM
That^^^ was a cut I did on androlean v1, my first PH, from there I went natty and put about 20 lbs on

Why Didn't anyone tell me OD was on Oz?!

burlyman30
08-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I like the handcuffed to the bed idea. Stick to it bro. Your almost there!

olddawg
08-14-2013, 01:20 PM
I like the handcuffed to the bed idea. !

you would but I'm married

Jelisej
08-14-2013, 04:36 PM
You should split your one test e dose into more frequent, EOD would be nice.
Nice progress.

VayneZ
08-14-2013, 04:44 PM
The whole dropping all the fat progress was something....

but then adding muscle from 185 all the way up to 245!!!!! geez!!!

mad respect OD! I'm def looking for the next miracle transformation you're up to! In to see you get even MORE ripped! :cool:

olddawg
08-14-2013, 05:06 PM
You should split your one test e dose into more frequent, EOD would be nice.
Nice progress.
I know JJ, lazy, saving my pins and also I'm gonna get bloods shortly so I'm letting the test drop off as low as it'll go at the 125/wk dose. I know cutting and low test isn't the best scenario but oh well. After the bloodwork, assuming it's ok i'll do some tren along with a serm to keep the gyno symptoms down, that'll help for the fatloss as well. .

The whole dropping all the fat progress was something....

but then adding muscle from 185 all the way up to 245!!!!! geez!!!
to be honest vaynez too, all of that wasn't muscle, I'd say around 40 lbs give or take was muscle, the rest was fat.

mad respect OD! I'm def looking for the next miracle transformation you're up to! In to see you get even MORE ripped! :cool:

these boots in the ass is exactly what I needed, I just took off my shirt to rest for the night, I pussied out on cardio today at 25 minutes this morning and was going to do another tonight, and then saw these msgs and am going straight back to the ellipticle right now for another 30 (maybe 25 lol). waaaaaaaaaa!

- - - Updated - - -

to be honest as well only about 40 lbs give or take was muscle, the rest dreaded fat!!!

VayneZ
08-14-2013, 05:26 PM
''only about 40''... you make that sound like it's nothing :rolleyes: If I can add 10 more pounds of muscle to my frame, that would be a victory beyond compare in my perspective!!

''AMAZING'', that's what defines your progress OD! ;)

olddawg
08-14-2013, 06:12 PM
thanks man, it's easier to go from the 180's up 40 than it is the 200's I have a feeling putting the next 20 on will be tough especially since I don't want to gain too much fat EVER again lol, I said that last time I cut too and probably will say it again

BoneDaddy
08-15-2013, 05:24 AM
I need to pour over your logs and what-not for the extra motivation/inspiration. I've struggled like a mofo over the past 2 years with fat that it's beyond ridiculous. I've got a damn leap to the dark side that is on hold until I can drop some of this chunk. Nice work my man.

olddawg
08-15-2013, 07:51 AM
thanks, but last night I ate half a lemon merangue pie, half a bag animal crackers and a bowl of Kashi cereal lol. I like to think ihave to earn my carbs with cardio and some carb fasting over the day. That way, even if I do binge at night it's not so bad. I have a chain in the garage I might put on the cupboard and fridge tonight

milehighguy
08-15-2013, 08:43 AM
If your sleep walking/eating do you even enjoy all that goodness?

olddawg
08-15-2013, 09:41 AM
nope, it sucks. I've tried everything short of locking the fridge, I even have some steak, or chicken out right in the front of the fridge so I can eat that and nope, I go for the pie

weekend
08-15-2013, 10:19 AM
nope, it sucks. I've tried everything short of locking the fridge, I even have some steak, or chicken out right in the front of the fridge so I can eat that and nope, I go for the pie

clearly you need to... not have pie in the fridge

olddawg
08-15-2013, 10:33 AM
you'd think eh? lol I have a wife and 2 young teen boys at home, the pie was the youngest's fav and I ate the rest of it, not only did I eat maybe 400 sugar cals, i'm in shit for doing it. They are pretty good not asking me if I want some of the good food, but I can't expect them to diet along with me. it's my ghost and I have to deal with it.

olddawg
08-15-2013, 10:41 AM
laughing, you know weekend, the pie and other shit like that is usually in the garage fridge, and USUALLY I won't go out there at 2 am, but they brought it in after supper to eat and left the rest in the house lolol, sigh

BoneDaddy
08-16-2013, 10:15 AM
I'd just stick to poontang pie. It's anabolic, too.

olddawg
08-16-2013, 11:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpwjbUq6XAo

BoneDaddy
08-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Damn I love me some Ted Nugent.....

olddawg
08-16-2013, 03:49 PM
lookin at your avi and reading your quote, man that cracks me up lol