PDA

View Full Version : Roll your own AndroHard?

jpk
08-16-2013, 06:06 PM
Like a lot of others, I miss my AH. I never really felt the same effect from any of the epiandrosterone supps out there either, even dosing it up at 1200 mg and higher. The stuff Eric mixed with it surely helped absorption.

So I've been putzing around with busting open 200 mg Stanozane caps and mixing it into a paste with various things then trying to hold it under my tongue for at least 5 min. I've tried grapefruit juice, olive oil and a mix of the two. Just tonight I got some grapefruit peel oil in the mail and tried it with that. It tasted nasty, but this was one of the key ingredients in AH so it's worth a shot.

My logic here is that there's better absorption sublingually and whatever doesn't absorb there ends up in the gut anyway.

I saw on some posts elsewhere that there was interest in dissolving the epi powder into a transdermal carrier but didn't ever see anybody try it. I'm already convinced it works better under the tongue than just swallowing the cap whole, but before you ask, no I didn't get bloods to verify anything.

Any ideas on improving absorption during this dry spell?

Broly
08-16-2013, 07:21 PM
Like a lot of others, I miss my AH. I never really felt the same effect from any of the epiandrosterone supps out there either, even dosing it up at 1200 mg and higher. The stuff Eric mixed with it surely helped absorption.

So I've been putzing around with busting open 200 mg Stanozane caps and mixing it into a paste with various things then trying to hold it under my tongue for at least 5 min. I've tried grapefruit juice, olive oil and a mix of the two. Just tonight I got some grapefruit peel oil in the mail and tried it with that. It tasted nasty, but this was one of the key ingredients in AH so it's worth a shot.

My logic here is that there's better absorption sublingually and whatever doesn't absorb there ends up in the gut anyway.

I saw on some posts elsewhere that there was interest in dissolving the epi powder into a transdermal carrier but didn't ever see anybody try it. I'm already convinced it works better under the tongue than just swallowing the cap whole, but before you ask, no I didn't get bloods to verify anything.

Any ideas on improving absorption during this dry spell?

I'm not the one to ask on this but for something to be sublingual doesn't it have to be structurally designed/altered specifically for that purpose?

saludable24
08-16-2013, 07:26 PM
The androsterone in Androhard along with the epiandrosterone helped immensely with feeling the effects. I Also think that the esterfied forms of the two changed how they absorb and possibly the phamaco-kinetics/metabolism of each isomer. I get remarkably different feelings from DHEA plain vs DHEA-ester forms. I think the same holds true with epi/androsterone. Nothing but Androhard has come close to giving me the effects I enjoyed. I doubt anything but an exact clone of Androhard v3 will work the way I would like.

I keep watching to see if anyone will ever bring out raw epiandro and/or androsterone that I could make into my own transdermal, but there seems to be no interest in doing so.

jpk
08-16-2013, 08:00 PM
What was in PA's E-spray? Anybody compare it to AH?