PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with TNE?

milehighguy
08-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Test No Ester

I have been reading about guys using 1ml pre-workout and killing it in the gym. I have never known anyone personally who has tried this stuff so I am curious to see if anyone here has experience with this stuff?

weekend
08-17-2013, 09:39 PM
my friend has tried it and liked it, he noticed increase in appetite, libido and big pumps if taken with a big bowl of rice or potatoes.

he said next time if he was gonna do short esters he would take an oil based short ester test, but if he took EQ, deca or another long ester he would run suspension ED on top. he said shooting while mixing the oil and suspension was sometimes a hassle.

WesleyInman
08-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes it is a very similar experience as Test Suspension minus IM pain and potential for infection.

Basically when people ask me what it is I tell them Suspension in oil, because it is so similar. Higher affinity to break out, aka acne, more hair loss, far stronger and immediate gains. Worse sides then Sust/Prop.

Ideal for strength athletes. TNE or Suspension, Var and Anadrol is a strength stack I always suggest to PL/Strongmen.

weekend
08-18-2013, 07:25 PM
oh i figured you meant suspension. whoops

WesleyInman
08-18-2013, 10:00 PM
oh i figured you meant suspension. whoops

Actually you may have clarified the thread..maybe MHG meant Suspension and called it TNE?

Some people do confuse the two or mistakenly call them by the same name.

I might as well chime in some more details in case some people here aren't aware.

TNE is "usually" when the compound suspended in oil, whereas "suspension" being suspended in water.

Primary difference is Suspension hits much harder and faster and has more gains and sides. TNE being suspended in oil has to absorb and therefore can take an hour or two to kick and then cannot dissipate as fast even then.

Kind of like chewing up a tab compared to digesting an extended release capsule...so 2 different potential results.

Suspension would be preferential for "pre-workout", however the "water" base can often be very painful which can disturb the workout, think old school Winny water based shots. Likewise I have heard of people "drinking suspension" as well as Snorting pure TNE powder pre-workout. I'm not advocating either/or, just saying I know that it does happen.

weekend
08-18-2013, 10:11 PM
snorting test lol

h2s
08-19-2013, 08:24 AM
I hear great things about TNE preworkout, never tried it myself.

I also lol'd at the thought of guys doing lines of test in the locker room

milehighguy
08-19-2013, 08:30 AM
I also lol'd at the thought of guys doing lines of test in the locker room

That is damn funny...fk'd up thing is that there are probably guys that would try this

WesleyInman
08-19-2013, 09:23 AM
That is damn funny...fk'd up thing is that there are probably guys that would try this

Go to a PL meet and you may very well see this. I have seen it numerous times in the last 10 years :)

weekend
08-19-2013, 10:56 AM
I know dudes who have snorted jacked. Test seems infinitely more appealing...

milehighguy
08-19-2013, 12:04 PM
This just proves I am a big giant puss because I would never even think of hitting a line of jack'd or test before a workout.

h2s
08-19-2013, 12:07 PM
This just proves I am a big giant puss because I would never even think of hitting a line of jack'd or test before a workout.

Being rational does not make you a puss, lol.

nate3993
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
whats up with peeps and snorting shit. a lot of stuff works better if you swallow it. i go to a lot of raves and my friends are always snorting e and im like, you know, it prolly has more than enough bioavailability for you to feel it if you just swallow the dam pill. or peeps snorting xanax. again, i tell em, it prolly works just fine if you just popped the dam pill, but whatever. to each his own i guess.

milehighguy
08-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Being rational does not make you a puss, lol.

I'll take it! LOL....

WesleyInman
08-19-2013, 05:49 PM
I have seen 2 competitors snort pure ephedrine prior to their lifts..and their nose started bleeding immediately. They said it was very very painful..and they were sneezing for a few mins..seems completely idiotic to me.

But they said it was far more effective then chewing it up.

O_RYAN_007
08-19-2013, 06:31 PM
whats up with peeps and snorting shit. a lot of stuff works better if you swallow it. i go to a lot of raves and my friends are always snorting e and im like, you know, it prolly has more than enough bioavailability for you to feel it if you just swallow the dam pill. or peeps snorting xanax. again, i tell em, it prolly works just fine if you just popped the dam pill, but whatever. to each his own i guess.

I read this and LOL'd so hard at the underlined! I even had to read this outloud to the wife!

h2s
08-19-2013, 09:58 PM

Bio-availability aside, snorting does have benefits to a recreational drug user (not health wise, lol): It hits the blood much, much faster than subjecting it to the digestive process, and it would still (presumably) see increased absorption.