PDA

View Full Version : Question about pro-ten vs. the tren phs you find in the u.s.

dacookiemonsta
08-18-2013, 11:10 AM
What exactly is the 19nor tren you can find over at DN?

Was it considerably more effective? I see it's not methylated how liver harsh is it?

I assume this was already banned in the U.S.?

I've been curious about this for awhile.

Grape Ape
08-18-2013, 08:03 PM
If your talkingng about the estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, shit was banned quick. It gave me gyno(with lactating nips) that I'm trying to fight right now. This was back when I used PH's but didn't know what they really were, or their side effects. More or less were supps to me. Nicer to be mostly Natty these days and educated.

Saw little in size from it, and some slight strength. Ate on a typical high protein, high calorit 6 meals a day diet. Was a Spawn clone, so combined with Epi. I don't respond at all to epi however. Don't respond to dynethazine either, so PH's can be weird.

No comparison to other Tren PH's of today, but Trenazone sounds like the Dog's ballocks. I'd love to try it but live in complete fear.

If I remember correctly HTS disliked trenavar even at high doses, and loved Trenazone. Quotably his "favorite PH."

h2s
08-19-2013, 08:22 AM
If your talkingng about the estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, shit was banned quick. It gave me gyno(with lactating nips) that I'm trying to fight right now. This was back when I used PH's but didn't know what they really were, or their side effects. More or less were supps to me. Nicer to be mostly Natty these days and educated.

Saw little in size from it, and some slight strength. Ate on a typical high protein, high calorit 6 meals a day diet. Was a Spawn clone, so combined with Epi. I don't respond at all to epi however. Don't respond to dynethazine either, so PH's can be weird.

No comparison to other Tren PH's of today, but Trenazone sounds like the Dog's ballocks. I'd love to try it but live in complete fear.

If I remember correctly HTS disliked trenavar even at high doses, and loved Trenazone. Quotably his "favorite PH."

Fairly correct, with a correction on the Trenavar comment. Trenazone is awesome, very good at what it does, I was happy with it. It isn't trenbolone by any means, but it is great for an OTC available product.

Trenavar I don't dislike. I dislike the fact that you had to dose it high, and caps were really low dose. The issue is somewhat taken care of now with larger cap doses, but still expect to put in an investment for multiple bottles for a good cycle. That said, higher doses of Trenavar will give you closer to tren results, after all, it is converting to trenbolone.

dacookiemonsta
08-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Fairly correct, with a correction on the Trenavar comment. Trenazone is awesome, very good at what it does, I was happy with it. It isn't trenbolone by any means, but it is great for an OTC available product.

Trenavar I don't dislike. I dislike the fact that you had to dose it high, and caps were really low dose. The issue is somewhat taken care of now with larger cap doses, but still expect to put in an investment for multiple bottles for a good cycle. That said, higher doses of Trenavar will give you closer to tren results, after all, it is converting to trenbolone.

Is it that expensive to produce? Seems celtri tren was the closest I've seen for it to be affordable to run at a dose that could actually work.

Didn't some company run a ridiculous sale on a bulk powder of this before discontinuing it? I talked to some guy who said it worked very very well TD.

h2s
08-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Is it that expensive to produce? Seems celtri tren was the closest I've seen for it to be affordable to run at a dose that could actually work.

Didn't some company run a ridiculous sale on a bulk powder of this before discontinuing it? I talked to some guy who said it worked very very well TD.

Don't know about the close out raw powder thing, as I didnt hear about it, but TD should decent. Celti Tren basically is the replacement for Trenavar, and is dosed much better. Celtic = Sister Company of PHF, which is why I rep for both. It was more expensive as no one was producing it before. Now they have increased the amount per dose and I find it to be fairly consistent pricing with most compounds, it just requires a decent amount for wowing results.

I shouldn't say that though, as I do know some guys that swear they loved it at 60, and these aren't inexperienced people.

Sperwer
08-20-2013, 07:39 PM

I think Pro-Tren is 19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

My understanding is that estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is the active in DN's Tren-Dione.

totalflexblog
08-21-2013, 02:02 AM
I think Pro-Tren is 19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione

My understanding is that estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is the active in DN's Tren-Dione.

...which is exactly the same thing.

Sperwer
08-21-2013, 02:06 AM
...which is exactly the same thing.

That's what i think too, which means DN's offering 2 ostensibly different products is just a marketing ploy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sperwer
08-21-2013, 03:06 AM
To be fair(er) to DN, i guess the diff is that ProTren is double the dose per cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

totalflexblog
08-21-2013, 09:04 AM
That's what i think too, which means DN's offering 2 ostensibly different products is just a marketing ploy?

Isn't one the diene and the other the triene.

blueboogie
08-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Pro-Tren is 19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione, the old school "Tren" as in X-Tren, dosed at 50mg/cap.

Tren-dione is estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione, a Trenavar clone dosed at 25mg/cap.