PDA

View Full Version : Stupid article from the morons at CBS with half assed info

Freepressright
08-19-2013, 11:56 AM
This article is so stupid, it's laughable. Really? 45 percent of men suffer from muscle dysmorphia? Look around. Most of what you see is fat dudes with their guts bulging out and guys with so little muscle mass that most women could kick their asses.

And I really love the foot doctor that they quoted, and how insightful his contribution was to the overall story.

‘Bigorexia’ Could Come With Serious Side Effects CBS New York (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/08/16/bigorexia-could-come-with-serious-side-effects/)

I'd expect nothing less out of the failing and credibility-lacking mainstream media here in the U.S.

longBallLima
08-19-2013, 02:20 PM
bald dude trying to get more clients. must have a friend at the local cbs who agreed to feature him on this stupid piece

milehighguy
08-19-2013, 07:24 PM
treatable with behavioral therapy?...wtf
Stupid

h2s
08-19-2013, 09:55 PM
Considering the amount of food I put down post workout today, I am proud to wear that bigorexia badge.

Sperwer
08-19-2013, 11:27 PM
well, I guess it's good to know that roid rage is a result of the excess estrogen that results from being fat, which is the real basis for the claim that 45% of men are dissatisfied with their physiques (NB not the same as muscle dysmorphia). What utterly bogus "reporting"