PDA

View Full Version : PN's PCT Product-INFO?

nate3993
08-20-2013, 01:39 PM
So we've all been waiting for your guys pct product and I thought we were gonna get info on it, when it was released, but that's no biggie.

Well. here it is. i'd love a write up for each ingredient. i guess i could do my own research, but that's never as much fun.

450mg-1 pill,

Carthamus tinctorius (seed)

Curculigo orchioides (rhizome)

Zingiber officinate (root) (6-Gingerol)

Syzygium aromaticum (bud)

PCT | Post Cycle Therapy | Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/pct/#.UhPEq-B69sg)

WesleyInman
08-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Not a problem Nate, but it is going to take me a little time to explain each..I will get back to you guys by Thurs with a write up on this thread..My apologies but I am beyond booked until then.

Thank you for your understanding :)

nate3993
08-20-2013, 06:49 PM
no worries my man!

Grape Ape
08-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Probably would be smart for Mike business wise to have one up on the site. Def unique profile in the PCT world, and I would pass not knowing what's what. Especially with so much competition.

I await your response.

Freepressright
08-21-2013, 09:25 AM
I had the same reaction. I have no idea what the hell the stuff on the label is and how it helps recovery/test. I was expecting a writeup.

WesleyInman
08-23-2013, 07:46 PM
I spoke to Mike and he is going to do a nice write up for the site and for here that answers everyones questions. Early next week I will have this up. He will do a much better description then me, especially since he specifically designed it :)

nate3993
08-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Look. If it'll make my penis bigger....

I'M IN!!!! Lol :cool:

Drago
09-16-2013, 04:46 PM
Any update on this?!?!

WesleyInman
09-26-2013, 06:18 AM
Sorry everyone for the long delay..but here it is!!

Carthamus tinctorius (seed)

Carthamus tinctorius (seed) or safflower seed is a compound as anti-estrogenic as Nolvadex. Nolvadex is a drug that is prescribed in the treatment of breast cancer. It was then introduced into the bodybuilding community to help with reducing estrogen and kick starting the body into producing its own testosterone again. Then in a Korean research project, they discovered that the seeds from the safflower plant which has the scientific name of Carthamus tinctorius – has a lignan that can block the effects of estradiol in cells as effectively as Nolvadex does. according to pharmacologists at Seoul National University.

Curculigo orchioides (rhizome)

The properties of Curculigo orchioides didn't pass unnoticed to the pharmacological industry. An example is Natadrol, an androgenic supplement used by bodybuilders that has Curculigo orchioides as part of its cocktail of active constituents for its potent sexual stimulatory effect.

Sustained hyperglycemia is considered as a major cause of sexual and erectile dysfunction in human population [1]. The use of Curculigo orchioides as a sexual tonic in Ayurvedic system of medicine has been studied. The properties of Curculigo orchioides showed potent antioxidant [2,3] and adaptogenic properties, against streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemic stress and subsequent sexual dysfunction due to hyperglycemia in male rats [1]

[1] Effect of Curculigo orchioides on hyperglycemia-induced oligospermia and sexual dysfunction in male rats. Thakur M, Chauhan NS, Sharma V, Dixit VK, Bhargava S. Central institute for Laboratory Medicine, Charite, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Hindenburgdamm, Berlin, Germany [2] Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr H S Gour University, Sagar, MP, India.

[2] Antioxidative phenols and phenolic glycosides from Curculigo orchioides. Wu Q, Fu DX, Hou AJ, Lei GQ, Liu ZJ, Chen JK, Zhou TS. Research Center of Natural Medicines, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, PR China.

[3] Characterization of antioxidant and antiglycation properties and isolation of active ingredients from traditional chinese medicines. Tang SY, Whiteman M, Peng ZF, Jenner A, Yong EL, Halliwell B. Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore.

Syzygium aromaticum (bud)

phrodisiac effect of 50% ethanolic extract of Syzygium aromaticum (L.) on sexual behavior of normal male rats.
BMC Complement Altern Med. 2004
The flower bud of Syzygium aromaticum has been used in Unani medicine since ancient times as an aphrodisiac for the treatment of male sexual disorders. The present study is aimed to investigate the effect of 50% ethanolic extract of clove on general mating behaviour, libido, potency along with its likely gastric ulceration and adverse effects on sexually normal male albino rats. The suspension of the extract was administered orally at the dose of 100, 250, and 500 mg / kg, to different groups of male rats once a day for seven days. The female albino rats involved in mating were made receptive by hormonal treatment. The general mating behavior, libido and potency were determined and compared with the standard reference drug sildenafil citrate. The probable gastric ulceration and adverse effects of the extract were also evaluated. Oral administration of the extract significantly increased the Mounting Frequency, Intromission Frequency; Intromission Latency, Erections; Quick Flips, Long Flips as well as aggregate of penile reflexes and caused significant reduction in the Mounting Latency and Post Ejaculatory Interval. The most appreciable effect of the extract was observed at the dose of 500 mg/kg. The test drug was also found to be devoid of any conspicuous gastric ulceration and adverse effects. The results indicated that the 50% ethanolic extract of Syzygium aromaticum produced a significant and sustained increase in the sexual activity of normal male rats, without any conspicuous gastric ulceration and adverse effects. Thus, the resultant aphrodisiac effectivity of the extract lends support to the claims for its traditional usage in sexual disorders.

Zingiber officinale (6-Gingerol) (root)

Scientific evidence shows that this phenolic-acid class compound exhibits bio-active androgenic activity via multiple pathways, such as marked down-regulation of malondialdehyde (MDA) levels, resulting in potent potential up-regulating effects on plasma free testosterone and luteinizing hormone. Also, there is evidence of its potential benefit to prevent or fight prostate cancer.

burlyman30
09-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Interested in people's feedback on this very unique and original formula.

Freepressright
09-26-2013, 12:08 PM
What do the testers say about it? Or are there testers yet?

BBG
09-26-2013, 01:29 PM

I'm pretty interested as well. PN always has released good products... can't imagine this one being bad which means, heck, it might be a PCT product that does what it's supposed to :)

PNMike
09-26-2013, 02:03 PM
It sells decently that i can say. We havent had any complaints, but i would not use this if you are on a REAL cycle. That new sponsor here Evolved has some nice goodies for that i see.

BTW, Wes has an explanation of the ingredients for this. Hopefully he posts it tonight.

longBallLima
09-26-2013, 02:19 PM
It sells decently that i can say. We havent had any complaints, but i would not use this if you are on a REAL cycle. That new sponsor here Evolved has some nice goodies for that i see.

BTW, Wes has an explanation of the ingredients for this. Hopefully he posts it tonight.

it's awesome that we can always count on, at the very least, an honest answer from you and wesley :D

h2s
09-26-2013, 03:09 PM

I see no reason why one wouldn't want to use a product such as this as an addition to a SERM if funds allow for it.

WesleyInman
09-26-2013, 03:20 PM

I have used it with several clients who ran PH cycles. I have not used it with anyone on AAS, though to be honest, I think of this as a solid support to a SARM and other various methods. I know alot of guys don't like HCG for PCT, but I am old school and always use it with clients to "jumpstart" their system even if its for a shot. Does it give a negative feedback loop? Probably. That has always been the argument. However, it reinstates the testicles and thus once the "negative feedback" loop is eliminated, you get a better result IMO quicker. This of course is up for argument.

Now the PCT by prescription nutrition...I have not had anyone run bloodwork, but all my clients have reported returned testicle size and sex drive and no depression, muscle wasting or other signs of malfunctioning natural levels.

I think this product is great for mild PH cycles, or even mild AAS oral cycles...I know this may sound foolish but I know plenty of young guys who will buy a handful of lets say tbol and run it for 30 days only. I will argue that is suppressive nonetheless, so this product would be good for a decision like that, even though I am not advocating something someone run oral AAS alone. Even with oral PH cycles, I try to get my guys to have either HRT script, androgel, or run something like 4andro which converts to testosterone and therefore gives you a base.

Secondly I do think this would work good like H2s said, something along side of lets say CLOMID, NOLVA or whatever product you run when coming off AAS.

Yep I posted it in the body of this thread already, :) but I am glad this clears up all the questions and gives a solid understanding of the unique compounds in this :)

PNMike
09-26-2013, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence from you fellas. Really means a lot. I would not put garbage out there for anyone. I actually take pride on being honest and not ripping people off like other not-to-be named companies do. I try to educate the consumer as well. Now if i could just figure out how to market better and gain more business I would be set.

Grape Ape
09-26-2013, 08:48 PM
Go be a sponsor on AnabolicMinds. Should be more than enough marketing.

PNMike
09-26-2013, 09:04 PM
Go be a sponsor on AnabolicMinds. Should be more than enough marketing.

Ive tried other big name boards and basically was throwing money away. For example Professional Muscle and I had an in with the board owner even. No one wanted to try anything different than TN

Freepressright
09-27-2013, 06:09 AM
I'm always interested in something to run alongside Clomid. I'll probably grab some of this for my upcoming cycle. Thanks for the info.

derekh83
09-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Mike, do you have any fliers, pamphlets or business cards that we could pass out for your guys to people around the gym? I am aways trying to pimp you guys. I was in Target by the pharmacy section the other day, and saw some young college age guys dumbly looking at a tub of crap protein. They were very unsure of what to buy. After taking care of my stuff they were still there debating. I decided I couldn't let my future fellow gym rats struggle anymore. I ask if they needed help or advice. They said yes very enthusiastically. I pointed them to PN and SoCal for the best protein and supplements they can buy. I pulled your site up on my phone.

If you guys could make a small printable flier or business card I would happily pass them out.

Evolved
09-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Mike, do you have any fliers, pamphlets or business cards that we could pass out for your guys to people around the gym? I am aways trying to pimp you guys. I was in Target by the pharmacy section the other day, and saw some young college age guys dumbly looking at a tub of crap protein. They were very unsure of what to buy. After taking care of my stuff they were still there debating. I decided I couldn't let my future fellow gym rats struggle anymore. I ask if they needed help or advice. They said yes very enthusiastically. I pointed them to PN and SoCal for the best protein and supplements they can buy. I pulled your site up on my phone.

If you guys could make a small printable flier or business card I would happily pass them out.

Let me see what i can do. Maybe a business card with a discount code on the back would work.

Drago
09-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence from you fellas. Really means a lot. I would not put garbage out there for anyone. I actually take pride on being honest and not ripping people off like other not-to-be named companies do. I try to educate the consumer as well. Now if i could just figure out how to market better and gain more business I would be set.

PM'd

Social media. Because as it stands the PN facebook is bad.