PDA

View Full Version : Running test TD

dacookiemonsta
08-20-2013, 09:39 PM
Is this not feasible?

With the ever more efficient TD carriers coming out is there something hindering a person afraid of needles from making a TD test solution other than the fact that they're going to have to use considerably more to yield the same results?

Isn't the molecular weight under 300? Apply twice a day and be on your way?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I put this in the wrong section.

weekend
08-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Of course it works... They sell androgel to trt patients!

You should just pin though.

blueboogie
08-25-2013, 07:31 AM
Of course it works... They sell androgel to trt patients!

You should just pin though.

It's gotta be the base. Don't try it with Prop or any other esterified version, even though Prop is still light enough to pass some through. What you want is the base. And then, applying 100mg ED of the transdermal base might feel like 50mg ED of Prop, give or take 10-20%. If you want it to feel like a true bulking cycle, you're gonna have to apply at least 150mg of it ED. I wouldn't mix it higher than a 100mg/ml concentration, so that means 1.5ml ED at 100mg/ml.

dacookiemonsta
08-27-2013, 02:07 PM
It's gotta be the base. Don't try it with Prop or any other esterified version, even though Prop is still light enough to pass some through. What you want is the base. And then, applying 100mg ED of the transdermal base might feel like 50mg ED of Prop, give or take 10-20%. If you want it to feel like a true bulking cycle, you're gonna have to apply at least 150mg of it ED. I wouldn't mix it higher than a 100mg/ml concentration, so that means 1.5ml ED at 100mg/ml.

This was pretty much on par with what I was thinking after doing a bit more research and finally figuring out what the hell TNE actually stood for.

Blue you post over at prohormoneforum too don't you (I think)? Mind if I PM u over there?