PDA

View Full Version : Looking for logger for new XOsterone - 11-OXO Transdermal by MR Supps

SoCal-Nutrition
08-21-2013, 04:34 PM
As title states

Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) what is your training style?
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.
11.) What is your previous cycle history?
12.) if you're new to the forum - please list the other forums you frequent.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Product Info:

it's burried in there, so I thought I'd highlight this at the beginning:

Each bottle of Xosterone contains 180 servings.

2 pumps equal 1 serving.

Each serving contains 75mgs of 11-OXO.

Xosterone (http://socal-nutrition.com/XOsterone)is an AMAZING topical product based on the same method of delivery as Forma Stanzol except it contains 11-OXO.

11-OXO (Adrenosterone) is a hormone produced in the adrenal glands that is released in response to stress with other stress hormones like cortisol.

This product stands out from other pro-hormones because of its ability to control cortisol functions, without cutting off cortisol entirely. It increases muscle mass, and increases libido. 11-OXO is a very mild compound with very few side effects, since it is non-aromatizing, and non-methylated.

11-OXO is a pro-hormone that can convert to 11- ketosterone which is a non-aromatizing analog of testosterone, sharing the awesome benefits of testosterone such as increasing libido and increasing muscle mass, without all of the negative side effects of other pro-hormones that do aromatize.

11-OXO also controls the function the 11 beta- hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 reductase, (11HSd1R) an enzyme responsible for converting cortisone to cortisol in target tissues such as; fat, liver, and muscle.

Another benefit of 11-OXO is it simply occupies the enzyme 11HSd1R, preventing cortisone from accessing it. This is known as competitive inhibition. 11-OXO selectively acts on the 11HSd1R enzyme; therefore it controls the negative actions of cortisol without blocking cortisol’s vital functions.

No returns can be accepted for this item. It is not tamper proof sealed and we cannot re-sell it.

What kind of results can I expect from Xosterone?

May Decrease Body Fat (especially Visceral Fat, the hardest fat to get rid of)
May increase Muscle density fullness and mass
May increase libido
May enhance insulin sensitivity and glycogen deposition
May increase overall strength and size
May improve brain function and positively affect mood

What is cortisol?

Cortisol is a hormone in the body secreted by the adrenal glands. It has been termed “the stress hormone” because it is secreted in higher levels during stressful situations or the body’s fight or flight response to those situations.

Why is it important to control cortisol levels?

Higher and more prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream can have very negative effects, such as:
Suppressed Thyroid Function (Healthy Thyroid Function is Essential for Weight Loss)
Decrease in Muscle Tissue
Decrease in Bone Density
Increased Blood Pressure
Lowered Immunity
Impaired Cognitive performance
Increased Abdominal Fat Visceral Adipose Tissue- this is the hardest fat to get rid of, and excess amounts of it have their own negative health consequences such as heart attacks and strokes.
There are currently no signs of cortisol rebound after use of 11-OXO at reasonable dosages.

Do I Need Post-Cycle Therapy After Using Xosterone?

Yes, every cycle needs proper PCT. We recommend using Test Infusion and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What Side Effects Can I Get When Using Xosterone?

Potential side effects are the same as with other pro-hormones. Most common would be acne, possible hair loss, increased or decreased sex drive, and possibly an increase in appetite.

If negative side effects do occur, stop taking Xosterone and consult with a physician.

Do I Need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) When Using Xosterone?

Xosterone does not aromatize and has very low estrogenic potential. Users prone to negative estrogenic side effects may choose to keep an AI on hand. We suggest having a bottle of Forma Stanzol on hand just in case.

Is Xosterone Liver Toxic?

No. Xosterone is non-methylated so it should not be hard on your liver. We still recommend proper PCT to protect your liver at all times.

I’m Under the Age of 21. Should I Use Xosterone?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with hormonal products.

I’m an Athlete in Organized Sports. Should I Use Xosterone?

No. Using Xosterone to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sport league. Cheating in sports by a few is the main reason steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Xosterone will make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA-banned substances during the cycle.

What is in Xosterone?

2 pumps equal 1 serving.

What Dosage Should I Take?

225mg 3 times daily is a low dose, but could be a good starting point for inexperienced users.

225mg up to 6 times daily is the highest dose recommended and only for the most advanced users.

It is not recommended that you take Xosterone for more than 8 weeks.

Xosterone should be taken with meals containing fat, and should not be used in the evening.

WARNING

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is intended for adult men only. Not for use by women or anyone under 21 years of age. If you have or have had a medical condition or are currently using prescription drugs consult your physician before using this product. Avoid this product if you have any previous history of medical dysfunction or disease, including but not limited to high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric disease, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or have had a stroke. Do not combine this product with other medications or supplements. Do not use this product if you are being treated for or have a history of endocrine-related disorders such as hypercorticism, adrenal insufficiency, or hormone-related cancer. Do not exceed suggested servings. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Consult your health care practitioner before beginning any weight loss program. Discontinue using this product and seek the attention of a medical professional if you develop any concerning side effects, including but not limited to: lightheadedness, weakness, joint or muscle pain, illness, injury, or infection.not exceed 4 weeks of continuous use of this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health care professional or poison control center immediately. As with any dietary supplement, we recommend that you consult a physician before use.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ALWAYS consult your physician before taking supplements."

longBallLima
08-21-2013, 04:54 PM
In :) I'll fill out the questions when I'm on a computer

longBallLima
08-21-2013, 09:36 PM
1.) How old are you? 32
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? Nope
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yup
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Normal stack
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulking
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yup
8.) what is your training style? Periods, whatever my coach has me do next
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yah
Log, or something. Test E + Mast (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/556-log-something-test-e-mast.html)
nothing too detailed
Test, Mast, Var, 1t-tren, SD, Mechabol, Ultradrol, Andromass, Androhard
Here from day 1 :)

SoCal-Nutrition
08-21-2013, 11:34 PM
1.) How old are you? 32
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? Nope
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yup
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Normal stack
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulking
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yup
8.) what is your training style? Periods, whatever my coach has me do next
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yah
Log, or something. Test E + Mast (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/556-log-something-test-e-mast.html)
nothing too detailed
Test, Mast, Var, 1t-tren, SD, Mechabol, Ultradrol, Andromass, Androhard
Here from day 1 :)

great app, thanks!

please share and lets get more people in here...I'd like to get 10 apps for each log.

Grape Ape
08-22-2013, 12:59 AM
I guess PA really is the only one who can produce 11-Keto...

scooter82
08-22-2013, 12:24 PM
As title states

Application details:
1.) How old are you? 31
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used our products before? Yes
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Epi-Tren Rx by IML, Stano Shred by Vitalabs
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? pre-contest cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes
8.) what is your training style? high volume, short rests b/w sets
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes
11.) What is your previous cycle history? halo solo, halo & ad-1, osta-rx solo
12.) if you're new to the forum - please list the other forums you frequent. anabolic minds.com

Jack O'Neill
08-22-2013, 02:24 PM

2 pumps equal 1 serving.

What Dosage Should I Take?

225mg 3 times daily is a low dose, but could be a good starting point for inexperienced users.

225mg up to 6 times daily is the highest dose recommended and only for the most advanced users.

That means, for an advanced user :
225mg (3 servings) x 6 = 18 servings daily, so I need 180 servings for 10 days and 3 bottles for a month?

SoCal-Nutrition
08-22-2013, 02:46 PM
That means, for an advanced user :
225mg (3 servings) x 6 = 18 servings daily, so I need 180 servings for 10 days and 3 bottles for a month?

most users I know that ran it orally used 800mg-1000mg daily. transdermal should be much more efficient and shouldn't require as high a dose.

18 pumps a day would = 1.35g of 11-OXO transdermally, I would consider that overkill...but that's just me.

If I were going to run it, I would stack with Halo or Epi for 6 weeks and run the 11-OXO at 675mg a day...maybe up to 900mg.

Enuke65
08-22-2013, 05:28 PM
This product peaks my interest but I'm a little hesitant over the manufacturer's affiliations/history...

longBallLima
08-22-2013, 06:51 PM
This product peaks my interest but I'm a little hesitant over the manufacturer's affiliations/history...

Clarify please?

Enuke65
08-22-2013, 08:54 PM
Unless I'm terribly mistaken Mr Supps and N2BM worked very closely, ie sister companies (kinda like AL and Iron Legion?) and I believe it was beastdrol that was being sold by both of them that was spiked with SD. This was all over the PP forums, but sadly that resource is no longer a thing. If anyone can back me up here have at it, or if I'm totally effed please set me straight. It's been a while and the details are a tad fuzzy, I just recall them being one of those companies that could be lumped in with nate over at N2BM.

On a side note, So-Cal I did not mean to hijack this thread at all, just brought up a concern I had, I'm done now and appreciate everything that you bring to the forum. I've ordered from you guys multiple times and have always been satisfied with my purchases.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-22-2013, 09:19 PM
Unless I'm terribly mistaken Mr Supps and N2BM worked very closely, ie sister companies (kinda like AL and Iron Legion?) and I believe it was beastdrol that was being sold by both of them that was spiked with SD. This was all over the PP forums, but sadly that resource is no longer a thing. If anyone can back me up here have at it, or if I'm totally effed please set me straight. It's been a while and the details are a tad fuzzy, I just recall them being one of those companies that could be lumped in with nate over at N2BM.

On a side note, So-Cal I did not mean to hijack this thread at all, just brought up a concern I had, I'm done now and appreciate everything that you bring to the forum. I've ordered from you guys multiple times and have always been satisfied with my purchases.

haha, now worries bud!

From my understanding:
MR Supps and NTBM are not affiliated in any way anymore. the only thing that tied them together, until somewhat recently, was their marketing was outsourced to the same folks that did the NTBM marketing.

Beastdrol was a superdrol clone, so it makes sense they would be spiked with SD ;)

lastly, NTBM is also no longer affiliated with the individual that I believe tarnished their name and nearly ruined the brand (I'm not going to use any names here).

I've been working with the product developers for MR Supps on getting the 11-OXO transdermal out for about 6 months...I'm super stoked about it, and I hope whoever logs it will give us a proper indication of it's quality.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, considering your position, I would hope that you would consider throwing your app in so you can have an opportunity to decide for yourself.

Bigs925
08-22-2013, 11:47 PM
As title states

Application details:
1.) How old are you? 24
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes I would
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Vitamins, iron supps. Whatever pct you recommend
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Bulking as of summers end
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) what is your training style? 3-4 times a week some cardio heavy weights lots of sets
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sure
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. None
11.) What is your previous cycle history? None, first PH cycle
12.) if you're new to the forum - please list the other forums you frequent. Supplementreview.com tho do not post there

Jack O'Neill
08-23-2013, 01:11 AM
Okay, I give a try :)

1.) How old are you? 44
2.) Male or Female? Male
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes of course. Does this mean that this product is so powerful that you can feel effect each day ???? :D
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Maybe EPI on 6 weeks
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? recomp essentially
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? sure
8.) what is your training style? usually split on 4 days, will do 4x half body for my next trainings (so 4 days/week) + 2/3 karate sessions, which could be equal to cardio
9.) Can you post before/after photos? of course, no face however
Yes here for example : nanodrol/trenazone on 7 weeks : http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplement-reviews/957-nanodrol-trenazone-4-weeks-cycle.html
Androlean/Androhard/Androenhance : http://www.swolesource.com/forum/supplement-reviews/80-my-androlean-androhard-androenhance-log.html
...and others....

11.) What is your previous cycle history? Andromass/Androhard 3 years ago, Androlean/Androhard last year, Nanodrol/trenazone this year and few bridges of Ostarine
I'm here for the opening :cool:

SoCal-Nutrition
08-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Thanks Jack, I'm glad to see your app in here!

SoCal-Nutrition
08-25-2013, 05:40 PM
lets get more apps in here!

derekh83
08-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Would love to, but in PCT right now.

Keraed
08-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
Male
Yes. Long time customer
Of course
Currently on TRT and Astan -50 from IML (doc doesnt believe estrogen of 211pg is worrisome ao I treat myself with OTC AI's)
Trying to cut. Schedule permitting. I at least aim for higher protein lower carb and lifting 5 days a week
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
Unless this product kills me I dont see any reason not to!
Just starting Layne Norton PHAT with HIIT (sledgehammer swings and battle ropes)
Only if you take me to dinner first ;)
N/A
Epi, Hdrol and Mecha. Only time I felt normal was on due to low T
Was fairly regular at BB.com but havent had much time for forums as of late.

One thing to note is that after a 24 Hr Urine Cortisol Analysis, I actually have higher than normal Cortisol levels. Will be performing 1 more test which I am sure will show I am negative for Cushings Syndrome, but the fact of higher than average Cortisol still stands. Am also constantly getting BW (cbc, free test, total test and E2) for my TRT so I may be able to swing additional BW post cycle.

naeydrin
08-29-2013, 09:12 AM
Application details:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
Male
No
Yes
Nothing, prefer to see how i react solo before adding anything else.
Recomp
Yes
I have been off for roughly 5 months due to neck and back issues. I have been at the chiropractor 2 to 3 days a week for 5 months and feel I am at perfect point to start training again. I will be running a GVT routine starting 9/2, over the next few days 4 days ill be working on full body endurance workouts to get prepped for lifting again.
Yes.
N/A
Dermacrine, androhard, androdrive, andromass and hdrol.
Been here since the beginning. Use to frequent bb.com, and AM and of course primordial before it went down. But as of the last 6 months I only use this board.

If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me:)

SoCal-Nutrition
08-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Another Solid App. will choose a logger in a few days...last chance to throw apps in!

Enuke65
09-02-2013, 10:35 PM
I guess PA really is the only one who can produce 11-Keto...

Explain please?

vince
09-21-2013, 01:07 AM
I know I'm a new member and new members don't usually get a shot to log products but i think i'd be good for the job :D

1.) How old are you? 21-I know im a bit young, but i know what i'm doing
2.) Male or Female? Male
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes, I currently log all of my workouts and food intake in a log book i have. I would have no problem transfering that information over here daily.
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? If you want me to run it solo i will(of course running the essiental vitamens, fish oil, and i always run milk thirstle even if its non-meth. Oh and a full pct) If this does not have to be run solo, i would like to run it with katanadrol.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Currently i am intaking to maintain. If i were to start xost i would start my cutting cycle
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Of course, i know if i was looking into a product i would want to read completly honest logs, not just how good the product is.
8.) what is your training style? I train 5-6 days a week, on my off days i normally do something unorthadox(Grappling, hill runs, intense crossfit workouts, ect.) and for cardio i do HIIT 3 times a week and moderate running about 3 times a week
9.) Can you post before/after photos? I have no problem posting pictures periodically throughout the week. I know pics keep people interested lol
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any--Have never done a log, but as stated earlier, i keep logs of all of my progress and have no problem posting it here or any other site

ando/oral test/bestdrol/katanadrol/m-sten
I dont really keep up with many forums, i do check in every now and then on the mr supps forum.

STATS
9% BF
3YRS EXPERIENCE

1RM:
BENCH-295
SQUAT-365(JUST STARTED SQUATTING AGAIN AFTER A MINOR KNEE INJURY)
DL-425

Sorry if im late, like i said im just starting to get into these forums lol

Jack O'Neill
09-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Good luck Vince! :)

SoCal-Nutrition
09-22-2013, 12:50 AM
thanks for another app, Vince!

I've been hoping to get a logger on here, but it's been hard to find anyone that's not on cycle, or that hasn't put their cycle on hold.

need to get this out there.

vince
09-22-2013, 03:02 AM
thanks for another app, Vince!

I've been hoping to get a logger on here, but it's been hard to find anyone that's not on cycle, or that hasn't put their cycle on hold.

need to get this out there.

I've been off my cycle(and PCT) for 8 weeks. Just looking for the perfect cycle to run. Has there been any loggers yet?