PDA

View Full Version : Topical Fatloss

nate3993
08-21-2013, 09:12 PM
Sorry if this is a thread already. I did a search and found nothing. So with no more dermatherm unless a premium is paid, any current topical fatloss products you guys know of that are good? Thanks

Grape Ape
08-21-2013, 09:58 PM
I was not impressed by Eviscerate Smolder one bit!

That's all I have on the subject.

pman42
08-21-2013, 11:23 PM
my understanding is: a) get down to single digits b) add clen to whatever one you want.

Avant Research's old napalms gave me severe jitteriness from the yohimbine, Eviscerate did nothing for me. I have some Dermatherm but the clen I got from GWP was bunk and the Dermatherm was to be a delivery vehicle, so still I wait...

nate3993
08-22-2013, 01:02 AM
hmmmm. topical clen. i've heard this bfor, but wasn't sure how much legitimacy it had topically. clen aint hard to get either....

weekend
08-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Dermatherm was awesome but definitely affected my cns. I don't like stimulants, fuck Clen.

- - - Updated - - -

That said i would probably use dermatherm again.

SoCal-Nutrition
08-22-2013, 01:36 AM
Never used dermatherm, but I've used Eviscerate Smolder with good results.

I've also made clenviscerate and it was decent...I HATE clen normally. but, it didn't ruin my life when I used it transdermally.

the burning sensation is a little annoying at times, though.

milehighguy
08-22-2013, 08:48 AM
I've also made clenviscerate and it was decent...I HATE clen normally. but, it didn't ruin my life when I used it transdermally.

the burning sensation is a little annoying at times, though.

I've done this too. Wasn't a huge fan only because I got tired of the burn while at work. Did help a bit. Just not for me.