PDA

View Full Version : Schiff Move Free Ultra Omega joint supplement

Freepressright
08-23-2013, 01:50 PM
I received a free sample and a $5 off coupon for this new joint formula on the market. It looked intriguing, so I took the coupon to Wal-Mart and got out the door for around $20 a bottle last Sunday. It's a one-per-day gelcap with krill oil, hyaluronic acid and astaxanthin. It looked good and some of the initial reviews on it were raving.

I have some minor joint pain and dry knees that pop and crackle a lot. Yesterday I worked out legs and noticed the knees weren't quite as dry as usual. I will provide some updates on this stuff and what I feel throughout the next month, understanding that joint supplements are usually a gradual process.

Other reviewers have commented that this stuff helps with arthritis pain too. While I don't have it, I do have some inflammation in my back from my scoliosis. I'm curious to see if it helps that.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Freepressright
09-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Definite improvement in the area of dry joints. I'm not sure it's been anything astonishing with respect to pain relief overall, but I'm definitely noticing less snap, crackle and popping sounds coming from my knees. Maybe less stress on them while squatting, too. Going to probably get another bottle and see what another 30-day treatment brings. I'm not quite finished with the first bottle yet.

Freepressright
09-19-2013, 07:43 PM
FINAL REVIEW

I didn't find any miracles with this product, but it helped to a degree.

I had hoped that this new formula with its convenient softgel would be akin to how most reviewers respond to Animal Flex, but it's not quite that good. All in all, for the $20 I spent, I'm satisfied. There was improvement in my knees as far as less clicking, popping and cracking. It wasn't a super pain reliever like I had hoped, but it had some effect.

For the $25 it regularly costs (I had a coupon), I'd be inclined to spend it on Animal Flex next time to give it a try. Others may respond better than I did. I had high hopes the anti-inflammatory action would be felt in my back, but not so much.

Overall rating: 6.5 out of 10