PDA

View Full Version : Triptorelin for PCT

milehighguy
08-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Found this bang'n around the web a few nights ago. Sounds interesting but I can't find any real logs or blood work to back it up. I can't say that I have searched extensively but lots of bro-science comes up.

How to use Triptorelin (GnRH) for PCT | All About Peptides (http://allaboutpeptides.com/how-to-use-triptorelin-gnrh-for-pct/)

Would love to hear some feedback if you know anyone that has used this stuff. Another quick search found one Canadian website selling 100mcg for around $40. I'm sure there are several sites that sell...

Grape Ape
08-23-2013, 10:50 PM
Been around for a year or two. Wouldn't trust an RC company for shit. Only let a medical professional administer it, and even then IDK. Never ended up being to effective from what I saw. Really was only one Italian study or some BS.

DJM may have used it but don't quote me on that.

milehighguy
08-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Yea, I am not a big RC guy myself. Not sure if this stuff will surface in pharma grade or not.

DJM??...

O_RYAN_007
08-24-2013, 09:55 AM
If you're interested in boosting you natural gh levels to an all time high, I'd say go with the GHRP-2/6 with Mod1-29 combo. This would be your best bet, and has been extensively study to improve your natural GH spikes dramatically.

I love peps in general, but in PCT they are amazing. They help reduce amino acid oxidation, provide a mild anabolic effect, helps improve sleep, dramatically improve recovery time, and helps fat loss. Why wouldn't someone take these year round?? I pretty much do, I'll take 2 months on 1-2 off. I'll say go with SRC if you really want the goods.

milehighguy
08-24-2013, 10:39 AM
How do you feel when your off peps? During your off months. Imagine the benefits die off pretty fast?

O_RYAN_007
08-24-2013, 10:52 AM
How do you feel when your off peps? During your off months. Imagine the benefits die off pretty fast?

The benefits actually stay with you for a very long time. THe peps actually help reset your gh spikes to a higher level than they were before. Recovery time is the only thing that gets effects for me.

burlyman30
08-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Trip was hyped up 3 years ago... DJ tried it, but felt nothing, if memory serves. Of course, the trip may not have been legit, since many of these companies sell suspect products.

If someone wanted to try it, I'd recommend using it in conjunction with your regular pct and getting it from a reputable seller like SRC.

nate3993
08-24-2013, 12:34 PM
It can actually LOWER one's test. It gives an initial spike, but after that it's meh. Multiple injections of it are shown to lower test. It's wishy, washy. Like SARMS. SARMS used in pct aren't really shown to be non supressive in the doses we use.

milehighguy
08-24-2013, 12:53 PM
It can actually LOWER one's test. It gives an initial spike, but after that it's meh. Multiple injections of it are shown to lower test. It's wishy, washy. Like SARMS. SARMS used in pct aren't really shown to be non supressive in the doses we use.

Yea, this one does seem crazy right. If you look at cancer.org it looks like it is used for prostate cancer. Here is a quote directly from that website:

Triptorelin belongs to the general group of drugs known as hormone antagonists. It is a synthetic (man-made) version of the body’s luteinizing-hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH). It blocks the release of testosterone in men, which can stop the growth of cancer cells that depend on these hormones. If the medicine is stopped, hormone levels return to normal.

So the goal is to stop the test to stop the prostate cancer in men.

Grape Ape
08-24-2013, 11:15 PM
It is used for chemical castration, and the dose shown to(supposedly) restore HPTA function was something as low as 100mcg. Why would anyone take an unknown ammount of this from an RC company. I'm not trusting them to get 100mcg dosing right. Especially when Clomid, torem, ralox products are sometimes suspect of being under or over dosed.

milehighguy
08-25-2013, 05:17 PM
If someone wanted to try it, I'd recommend using it in conjunction with your regular pct and getting it from a reputable seller like SRC.

I'll say go with SRC if you really want the goods.

That's two votes for SRC. Curious if there are any other pep sites that also rank high on the list?

derekh83
08-25-2013, 06:02 PM
I used SRC Trip about 2 years ago at the end of a 8week Havoc/Fura/dermacrine cycle. It is sold as a single dose bottle. Took the whole 100mcg shot first day of pct. I also had torem and other supps to help with pct which I started the next day. Epi/havoc smashed my libido, after taking Trip I felt a big increase in libido the following days, but as stated I was also taking torem. After a week this dropped off or i guess normalized. Why this happened I don't know. Over all it was a good Pct but I have had good Pcts without Trip. I realistically can't say it made a difference or not. My feeling about it now is, if it was that amazing of a product everyone would be using it just like time tested serms. The fact that Trip is used for castration in high extended doses should have deterred me. I won't use again unless I see some more studies conducted with blood work (which I do not have). Pct sucks but go with what works, serms. I really feel Pcts are more mental than anything.