PDA

View Full Version : New Protein Flavors at Prescription Nutrition

WesleyInman
08-25-2013, 08:30 AM
You now have several new protein flavors to try out over at Prescription Nutrition!!

Banana Cream

Gourmet Chocolate Peanut Butter

NATURAL Chocolate Peanut Butter

NATURAL Peanut Butter

NATURAL Peanut Butter Banana

Be sure to try one or all of them out for your next order.

burlyman30
08-27-2013, 12:00 AM
I was in the checkout line at the supermarket as I was reading off the flavors to my wife. She got ALL excited when I read "chocolate peanut butter". Lol. We have eliminated peanut butter from our food supply this year, so having a taste of it would be a treat.

Cdsnuts
08-28-2013, 05:28 PM
You now have several new protein flavors to try out over at Prescription Nutrition!!

Banana Cream

Gourmet Chocolate Peanut Butter

NATURAL Chocolate Peanut Butter

NATURAL Peanut Butter

NATURAL Peanut Butter Banana

Be sure to try one or all of them out for your next order.

You try the Natural Choc. PB?

WesleyInman
08-28-2013, 09:38 PM
I have not tried the new flavors..I have banana cream on the way, should arrive Friday so I will let you know.

I spoke to several people who have tried the choc PB in the past, and they say it was the best flavor...Mike said this new version is even better, the Peanut butter flavor is slightly lighter...So if Mike said it is "good" then it is. He told me the Blueberry Muffin was "pretty good". The BB muffin is my obsession..i sometimes will take 3 scoops of BBmuffin Problend and mix it with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and a cup of ice with whole milk in a blender for 30 seconds. Blueberry Muffin is AMAZING!!!! Best tasting protein I have ever tried...so I have to say I am excited to try banana cream and choc PB next month!!

Hank!
09-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Im sold on the Blueberry Muffin , plus Gourmet Vanilla . How is straight up Peanut Butter?

BBG
09-25-2013, 12:03 PM
I have a few of these that just arrived here. And yeah blueberry muffin is amazing.

Hank!
09-25-2013, 12:05 PM
Is there a 5% floating around?

WesleyInman
09-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Yes their is..if SWOLE doesn't work..u can use my code it's "STRONGMAN"

I believe all discount codes have to be in caps, but try both ways :)

Hank!
09-26-2013, 04:57 AM
Thanks Wes. looking forward to that Blueberry

Anelo
11-30-2013, 08:44 AM
This is cool mate surely gonna try this thing because having it can really be awesome and i personally prefer this sort of stuff because it has a lot to do with our physique.I must say its worth being here